NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Three Spankin's


Hi
This is an older photo!
I can't seem to post without some kind of photo. Would just be boring.

I got three spankin's yesterday.
I thought I was too big for spankin's, but I was wrong!

First, I knocked over the trash all over the kitchen floor.

Second, I helped myself to some peach cobbler.

Third, I tried to get into the trash again and got busted.

BUT, mum gave me special kisses all over my nose and ears last
night before nighty-night time.
She says you should never go to bed angry!!! I totally agree.

Happy Friday to all.

Deetzy

25 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And woo did what wrong?

I'm not seeing anything bad!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Are woo SURE it was Sharkie?

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, heehee u shure iz teaching Sharkie the rite way to do things...

b safe,
~rocky~

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I don't see the problem here...

You were just trying to help take out the garbage & there's no need for left overs to sit around...

I'm glad your Mom said she was sorry before you went to bed...

Abby xxxooo

Anonymous said...

You're a big brother now, Deetzy-boy, you ought to be a role model :) :) Haha, just kidding. But that's nice that you kissed and made up before you went to bed.

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Deetzy

Aaaaaw you are a good boy, you were helping out your Mum. Hope you had loads and loads of kisses.

Molly and Taffy


PS. Come and have a look at our posting "Do not disturb"

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think you have your mum wrapped around your big paw!
--JB

Southbaygirl said...

was the peach cobbler yummy????

Velcro

Duke said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww, we love your mom, Deetz! How was that peach cobbler?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Too bad woo got busted, woo could have blamed Sharkie.

Woos, the OP Pack

Noah the Airedale said...

The trick matie is this...try not to get caught.
Glad you got lotsa kisses last night.

tailwags
Noah

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Sounds like you were very busy!
Glad your mom forgave you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Princess Patches said...

Deetz, were you counter surfing when you snagged the peach cobbler? Are you sure Sharky wasn't involved? We've found that it's best to do that kind of stuff when somedog else is around...that way, they don't know who to blame!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Deetzy, you have very itchy mouth. Hehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

L said...

Sorry to hear you got spanked. Couldn't you have blamed Sharkey for at least one of those?

Sherry said...

Looks like it's time to teach Sharkie to do the fetching while you get the stuff--that's what little brothers are for.

--Alanis Airedale

the many Bs said...

oh Deetzy, we are sorry about those spankins. that's no good, but your mom is wise to not go to bed angry. kisses always makes things better.

we can't post without a photo either. it just seems wrong. hee hee

woofs.

Kelli said...

HI Deetz!
My owners don't like to go to bed angry either, and whenever I get in trouble for being naughty they always feel bad and give me lots of love after! With cute faces like we have it's no wonder humans can't stay mad at us!
-Tibby

Niamh said...

Sorry you got spanked Deetz. Hope you are a reformed character now.

Your friend,
Niamh

Bogart H. Devil said...

I fail to see what you did wrong. But that's just me...

I've got an award for you on my blog buddy - come on down!

Love,
Bogart

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wat;s d thing about u n trash...

Casper and pals said...

sounds like a normal day around our house LOL

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

It's too bad you got those spankings. But at least your Mum gave you lots of love afterwards.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

FleasGang said...

Way to score some peach cobbler! I bet you were getting kisses because you had leftovers on your face and your mom was hungry! My face is smelly :-(

Peachy face licks,
Shelly

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Did you tell your moomie that if she had given you some of that peach stuff you won't have had to steal it? Humans are really hard to train!

Levi

Snowball said...

What you have done is perfectly normal for a young dog like you. Luckily you mom understands. Yup. We shouldn't go to bed angry.

Luv
Snowball

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"