NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Introductions & Caught in the act


Hi
My Name is Sharkie, very nice to meeta you!
My brother said I could list my likes and dislikes for you

Likes:

Snackies (I get snackies if I pee outside now)
My brother, Deetz
Digging in dirt
Shoes (Brand new ones are the best)

Dislikes:

Nighty-Nighty time.
I really don't like it. Sleep disrupts playtime!
ummmmmm and
Dirty, squinty-eye looks from my mum when I am bad.
(That is the worst punishment. No need for spankin's cuz just
the look makes my heart drop to my belly).

Okay, gonna go play now!
Okay Bye


This is me sneakin a snackie. I was unaware of mum being sneaky, sneakin up on me.


Hey, Deetzy, getta me one too!


I told mum I wasn't sneakin a snackie...
I was just trying to find a place to rest my head, were Sharkie couldn't attack it.


I think she believed me...........
Happy Thursday to all

Deetzy

25 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hey Handsome Deetzy Boy -

Tank woo fur sharing your blog with Sharkie Bro!

He's turning into khwite the khutie - woo must be training him well!

Nice to see his MO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Amber-Mae said...

Hiya Sharkie! My oh my, you have grown & looking so much prettier. You look so much like Fenway with those little dot dots around your muzzle area. Hee! Oooh, did you get into any trouble Deetz? I hope not.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

The Army of Four said...

Woo, you pups! Well, what can I say. I'm a former counter-surfer myself. Mom doesn't keep any food (or much of anything at all) on the counters now. Just my way of making sure she does that "minimalist look" thing.
Luv,
Dave

The Black and Tans. said...

Deetz, of course you wouldn't be counter surfing!!!!! What a thought indeed!!!

You are a very good boy sharing your blog with Sharkie. We enjoyed reading he likes and dislikes.

Molly and Taffy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Good answer Deetz...I am sure you were just resting your head!
Do you guys need a new brother? We have one available and he is free!
--JB

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Nice to meet you Sharkie! dirt digging is the best! according to Gingi but Crikit would say it's the treats but me Sparky, I'm like you a disapproving look from mommy is the worst and I am gloomy till mommy gives me love again.

Deetz we've never! well outside off the deck rails but we've never in the house ~ how cool uh we mean oh you shouldn't

love licks buddies

Asta said...

Hi Deetzy boy
I'm vewy happy to fowmally meet you sharkie..My name is Asta and I think you'we adowable.
The two of you make a gweat paiw..you can help each othew get mowe snackies and it's always gweat to have someone to play wif
.Deetzy , you get used to the shawkie teef..I did wif Duffy
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Gus said...

Deetzy...sibs are the pits, except when they are your best buds ever.

gussie

Eduardo said...

Yeah Deetzy, thats what you were doing resting your head(wink wink)! Sharkie is going to be a ladies man just like his big bro! I know what Sharkie means about the look! When Mommy gives me the look I either run under something or to her to give her kisses!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Sharkie,
That's a pretty cool name you got there. Is it because you have sharp teefies?
Good head resting there Deetzy.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Jake of Florida said...

Hmmm. We've missed a lot. Sharkie -- is he the new member of your household?

We appreciate counter-surfing. Pawsonally, we call it "trolling" and the folks have learned to push things way way back to deter our marauding and getting into things we shouldn;t have.

Happy New Year, Deetzy and Sharkie!!!

Jake and Just Harry

Lacy said...

w00f's Sharkie and Deetz, its nice to meeted u sharkie, me iz rocky and me iz almost 3 years old...heehee deetzzy u gonna haff to gimme lessons on how to counter surf...me just lays in their way..

b safe,
~rocky~

Duke said...

We're glad your mom bought your excuse, Deetz! Better think up another good one for next time!
We bet you and Sharkie are going to keep your mom on her toes!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Niamh said...

Deetz,

If your mum believed that you were just trying to rest your head on the counter, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell to her! Your little brother is sure a cutie. Nice of you to let him post.

Your friend,
Niamh

Anonymous said...

Hi Deetz! Thanks for stopping by!!! Haha, you shouldn't take your eyes off us for too long :) :)
We're so pleased to meet your little brother Sharkie. What a cutie he is! So, you're the big brother now, huh? That must be so exciting. Don't let the little one mess you around too much :) :)

Hugs, Josh and Jess

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz and Shark -

It's nice to meet you, Shark. We hope you all had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Lorenza said...

Sure is nice to know all those things about you Sharkie!
Good job of Deetz resting his head there! Ha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Sharkie, it's nice to meet you too.

And Hi Deetz, sorry I haven't dropped by in a while. I thought I'd stay away for a while seeing how I have the same name that your bro did and I didn't want to keep reminding you of him everytime I commented on your posts.

Nice to see you have a new brother. He is very cute but looks rather naughty.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

L said...

Deetz - you are so busted for counter surfing!! Trying to protect yourself from Sharkey is a great cover though! :-)

Sharkey is so cute and has great likes (we like digging in dirt too!)

Stanley said...

Sharkie Boy!

My girl wanted me to tell you that you are took cute for words! And by the sound of it, I was expecting you to be a giant, but you're still a little sprite of a fella. I bet you and Deetzy will end up pretty close in size.

Thanks for introducing yourself, man! You lucked out adopting Deetz & his peeps!

Now tell your Deetzy bro that he might have fooled your mama, but he didn't fool any of us. (Nice technique and good recovery, though.)

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Princess Patches said...

You are such a cutie, Sharkie! You seem to be growing up really fast! Good job on the counter surfing, Deetz!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

the many Bs said...

hi Deetzy and Sharkie, it's good to meet you, Sharkie. we're glad you two can play together and do counter surfing. you're really getting tall, Deetz.

woofs!

Lois Lane/Laney said...

You are so sneaky!

FleasGang said...

Nice to meet you Sharky! You sure have a cute little face :-)

Deetz buddy, you need to check out your moms purse. Our mom always leaves stuff like chewing gum and lip balm in hers!

Shelly & Tommy

River said...

Hi Sharkie! You are a cute thing. I bet Deetz, you didn't get in trouble. You have such an honest face.

love & wags,
River

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"