NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, January 12, 2009

Mud.......What mud?




I gots this award from Bogart!!! Thanks so much Bogart.


The award states: "This blog invests and believes in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!" In other words, blogs that receive this award "are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I can never just pick out a few others to give it to, cuz I think you all deserve an award. Okay, I gotta pick 8. This is gonna be hard.

Khyra
Madison
River
Opy
The Fleasgang
Charlie
Abby
Willow
Mum, just got called away for work, so she said she will help me post the links
later, gotta run now.

Paw Huggies galore

Deetzy

20 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I really like the brown highlights woo have added to your khoat!

Tank Woo fur the award too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Where was the mud post? I didn't see any ;=) ? ? ?

Eduardo said...

Are you smiling? Congrats on your award!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I hope you didn't get in trouble...Mud is soooo much fun...I wish I could find some mud...All I have is about 18 inches of snow...

When your Mom gets back ask her to stop by my Blog & see all my snow pictures...

Congrats on your Award & Thanks for passing it on to me...

Abby xxxoooo

Amber said...

Hi there Deetz! you look adorable.. uh oh hope there's no bath for you. congrats on your award!

big licks
Amber

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a great innocent face!!!
Congrats on your award!
--JB

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

well done on your award you deserve it. Its great to have such a lovely blog well done.

ludo the cool dude

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Deetz.

We just love the first photo. It's a hoot.

Congratulations on your award, well deserved.

Molly and Taffy

Asta said...

Deetzy
I see no mud????
congwatulations on that gweat awawd
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Joe Stains said...

Congrats Deetz!!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's a great award, isn't it?

And mud, we don't see any mud.

Woos, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I can't see any mud either! Haaa! Looks like you were having fun!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

You look beauuutiful in mud! Congratulations on your award.

Levi

L said...

We don't see any mud :-P

Congrats on your award.

i said...

What a cute face! Innocent? Hmm...Congrats on your award!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Deetz, you look just like mums horse Boaz with that mud on your face, hee hee.
Don't you like having baths either?

Hugz
Gizmo

Stanley said...

Hey, Deetzy Boy!

Bummer about the spankin's! At least you got some snuggle time and smooches before bedtime.

So tell me... just HOW MUCH cobbler did you get, man?

Congratulations on your award! You are VERY deserving, buddy!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Princess Patches said...

Congrats on your award, Deetzy! We don't see any mud either! Our mud, here in Georgia, blends right in with our coloring. One more good reason for Airedales to live where there is red Georgia clay!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Amber-Mae said...

Mud? I don't see mud at all!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Deefor said...

The mud adds a nice touch. And it shakes right off in the house. I like the picture of you resting your head on the counter! Say hi to Sharky for me.

Deefor

FleasGang said...

Thanks for the award Deetzy!

Shelly & Tommy

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"