NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What I did on my vacation, part 1 of ?

Has anyone had Cheeto's before? Mum got me all natural cheeto's and we ate the whole bag last Tuesday night. They are better then Milk Bone Dog Biscuits!


Last Wednesday we loaded up and went to McDonalds.
Whats this? This isn't McDonalds.

This place was really cool!
It's called a Bank and they have lots of money.
We had to stop by here first to get money for McDonalds. Mum just tells them how much she wants and they put it in this canister and it comes down this tube right to mums truck.
The lady inside the window also put, not one, but TWO snackies in there for me.

Then we went to talk to the mechanic man who fixes mums truck and charges her lots of money.
But its okay, cuz we just go back to that one place and they give her more money.
While there, I got to meet and play with Kassy.

It was Glorious! Here is a photo of Kassy and I together.


On the way home, my mum and I visited about our adventures that day and what we would do when we got home. We decided a nap would be good.


I was so happy my mum stayed home from work and spent the day with me.

Here we are taking our late afternoon nap...Those are the greatest naps ever!


Even Gizmo joined in on our nap.


After our nap we played bitey toes.


and played with my AFLAC duckie


Then mum took a few photo's of my ears for Bogart's Mum.
(Bogart whispered and told me his mum likes my ears.)




Well, thats enough for today...
I need to come over to your blogs and see what you are up too. I will be over in a lil bit.
TOMORROW, I will have more video's and photos and stuff that I did on Friday and Saturday....

Paw Hugs
Deetzy Boy

27 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Woo sooooo had fun!!

Thanks fur sharing all your adventures with us!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Bogart H. Devil said...

I LOVE THOSE EARS Deetzy-Boy!!! You just made my mama smile!!!

Love,
Bogart

Asta said...

Deetzy
I've nevew had cheetos , but Icantell by the sounds that they awe delish!!!
I love youw eaws too! and I hope we get a machinesoon that gives money non-stop and cookies too,hehe
I'm wowwied about Blue too, but I think I'm not a good enough nuwse to helphew..I hope she comes back
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Jake of Florida said...

Deetzy,

Sounds like you had lots of fun on vacation!!!

We're in the peak of the hurricane season, so it's one anxious moment after another. So far, so good -- Fay is gone, without much more than heavy rains here; and the next one out of the chute, Gustav, may go to our south. Sadly, though, poor Haiti, which can ill afford any more damage, is getting wallopped.

Thanks for asking!!

We hope you're doing OK!!!!

Jake and Just Harry

Moco said...

That looked like the bestest fun filled, busy day. We are sure we would have to have more than one nap after that day. Gizmo looked like he was enjoying his nap also.
Cheetos are one of Grammie's favorite so we always get them when she does. We love them.
Those bank thingys are pretty cool. You can drive up to them in the middle of the night and get a machine to push out money at you. How cool is that?

Faya said...

I love your ears too Deetz !
Bitey toes ? I will have to try this when my Véronique will be spleeping. Is this the best moment to play bitey toes ?
Did I told you that I love your ears ? I love them !
Kisses, Faya

Eduardo said...

Cheetos?!?! I will have to get some of those! It looks like you had fun! My favorite thing to do is nap. I get car sick & that makes Daddy mad, so I don't really go places. I love playing bitey toes with my Daddy(only when he has his black socks on) I'll try to post the video! I can't wait to see more pictures & videos!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Deetz,

Looks like you had a very fun filled day. I'm happy for you.
By the way your bank sounds really weird. Why does it have a tube?

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We think you have sexy ears. We haven't tried cheetos yet either. We are glad you had a pawsome vacation.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Cheetos are the best...My Dad always shares his with me...

I wonder why our Moms have to go to work, if they can just go to the bank & get money for our treats...

They always make everything harder than it has to be...

Abby xxxooo

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, wow, those cheetos look amazingly good! we're sure gonna put those on our begging wish list.

you sure got to spend some nice quality time with your mom. we like hanging out and napping too.

woofs!

Hero said...

What an exciting day! I've got to try some of those cheetos someday. My mom let me try a cheese flavored chip once and after that I've had a constant craving for it. Unfortunately my mom won't let me have another so maybe she'll let me eat some cheetos like the ones you shared with your mom!

Kirby said...

Deetz,

Cheetos are THE BEST! I love those, they are so yummy and the crunch is great too! I hope you get tons more!! Your weekend looks pretty great to me. Treats at the bank (score!) and onto McDonalds! That is living. And to top it all off, a nap with your Mom...pure heaven. Can't wait to see how the rest of the weekend was!

Your pal,
Kirby

Anonymous said...

Hiya Deetz

Yup my cow still moos and I love playing with her, only problem is that Sophia likes Elsie too and when she comes over she runs away with her. Nanny is going to buy her one for herself. Yes, you do have cute ears. Hee,hee
Love, hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearly Girl
xxoo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
The first part of your vacation looks great!
Cheetos, bank treats, McDonalds, meeting a friend, having naps, bitey toes, wow!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Hi Deetzy,
I'm so glad you were able to enjoy your vacation! Looks like you got major quality time with your mom and Gizmo. We sure missed your sweet face!

love & wags,
River

Niamh said...

Aren't those tubes at the bank great?? I love them and can't wait for my treats to come shooting out. I will have to try Cheetos since you recommend them so highly.

Glad you had a fun day with your mom.

Your friend,
Niamh

Joe Stains said...

Cheetos AND McDonalds, gosh you are soooo lucky. I can't believe the humans make such a fuss about money when it is that easy to get some!

The Black and Tans. said...

Deetz

What a lovley time you had with your Mum. Quality time sure is the best especially with yummy things to eat.

Keenly awaiting Part 2 of your time together with your Mum.

Molly and Taffy

Cassidy said...

Looks like you had some great qulaity time with your family. Banks here don't have cookies for doggies,boo!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Noah the Airedale said...

Gosh your banks sound like fun...they give treats lol.
Your day was great. Bet you were the best company for your mum.
Look forward to hearing more.

tailwags
Noah

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Deetzy!
I missed you so much too!
It looked like you sure had a wonderful time with your mom!
I got cheetos sometimes, it´s delicious! And you got to go to McDonalds! How lucky!
Kassy and you look so happy playing together! And your ears are beautiful!

woof
Thor

Dexter said...

Running errands is so much fun! Especially when you go places with cookies.

Afternoon nap, great! What a good day.

Slobbers,
Mango

Pedro said...

Deetz,

Thanks for thinking about me! I'm glad you had a fun vacation day doing all those adventurous chores, I mean activities, with your mom. I have one of those AFLAC ducks too! Mine doesn't talk any more though cause Ziggy dropped it in the pool... Can't wait to hear what else you did on your vacation!

Pedro

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz! I did not get to come by yesterday because mom got sidetracked in the yard and started digging stuff up. You had a great time with your mum. I love how cute you look eating cheeto's! Napping is one of my favorite things to do! I did not know that a bank also gives out treats...that is so cool. I will ask my mom to go to the bank for treats for me too!
--JB

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Lovin' those ears, pal! J x

Stanley said...

Deetzy Boy!

We have been secretly admiring your ears for months now. Glad Bogart's mama broke the silence so you would feature them!

My girl is totally laughing at the way you're sitting sideways in your truck seat and talking to your mama. That's the way I sit on the couch all the time, and sometimes a throw a paw over the top of the couch for effect. My girl says all I need now is a smoking jacket.

I'm checking the rest of your posts about your vacation. ooooo! Can't wait!

Goober love,
Stanley

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"