Their mum is so wonderful and very talented human.
Here is the drawing.....
Here is me...........See the resemblance? Its likes looking in a mirror, its so perfect.

I will treasure this drawing forever and ever!!!!!
Also, while I was away, I got this very special award from Angel Lacylulu & family
Thank you so very much for this award. I will hold it dearly to my heart.

I had a glorious time while away, BUT, I missed ALL of you so much.
I have so much to tell you and videos, and pictures, and stories galore.
I will post about all that tomorrow.
I can't wait to get over to your blog and see how you are doing.
GREAT BIG PAW HUGS AND SLOBBERY KISSES TO ALL OF THE DWB COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deetzy Boy




32 comments:
What a beautiful drawing! Very special!
And yeah, isn't Angel Lacy Lulu's family as sweet as it gets? Congrats on the award!
Play bows,
Zim
That's a great picture, drawing...yes it is like looking in the mirror! I can't wait to read about what y'all did for 6 days! Congrats on your award! Can't wait to see pics & Movies & everything!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
G'day Deetz,
Glad your back matie.
That drawing is fantastic. You're very special indeed.
Congrats on the award too.
We can't wait to be filled in on what you got up to this week.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Hi, Deetzy...
That is a great drawing...I actually saw it on Snowy & Crystal's Blog & before I even read that it was you, I said to myself "That looks like Deetz"...
Congrats on the Award...You deserve it for sure...
You asked if those are solar lights in my Front Yard - Yes they are...They are really pretty at nite...
I'm sooo glad you are back...
Abby xxxooo
What grrrrreat pressies to khome bakhk to!
Khongrats on the award!!
AND KHUDOS on the furry nice human pawing!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
hey Deetz, that drawing is pawsome. it looks just like you.
congrats on that super special award.
we're happy to see you back. we missed you too. we can't wait to hear about all of the fun that you had.
woofs.
We're soooo glad you're back, Deetzy! We missed you! That is one pawsome drawing of you. It DOES look like you're looking in a mirror!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Deetz....Buddy....we missed you! So glad you're back and you sound pawsatibly UP!!!! The drawing is just darling and looks EXACTLY just like you!!! How awesome is that? Looking forward to more adventures....
Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe
We missed you Deetzy -- we came here several times to see if you were back.
Yes, that drawing does have your smile and looks like you!!
Wirey love,
Jake and Just Harry
Deetz,
The artist captured your unique self perfectly in that drawing! You are one handsome dawg! Glad you had a good vacation and congratulations on that wonderful award :P
Pedro
We are glad to have you back. That is one pawsome drawing and the likeness is remarkable.
Congrats on your award. Looking forward to seeing more about your vacation.
It is nice to have you back !
The drawing is beautiful. But it is because the model is beautiful... congratulations for your award Deetz !
Kisses, Faya
Deetzy!!!!!!
Yeah you'we back!!! I can't wait to heaw all the bugs you caught and stuff..congwatulations on tha wondewful awawd fwom angel LacyLulu and rocky..you suwe desewve it!!!
Weall missd you..huwwy ovew to Ruby's and sign up fow tomowwow's flight..it's a celebwation!!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi Deetz!!
What a great drawing!! It looks exactly like you!!
And congrats on the pawsome award!! You DEFINITELY deserve it!!
We missed you while we were gone on vacation, but we're back now! :D
Have a great day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
w00f's Deetz and Gizmo, me iz happy u likes ur award...and cant wait to find out all the stuffs u did on ur mini bloggin vacation...we shure did miss u...me seed ur drawin on crystal and snowy's bloggie too, and it looks just like the handsome u..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Deetz -
That drawing is so pawtastic and pawsome! We really missed you - Mama was so sad this weekend because of what happened to you and some other stuff.
We are so glad you are back. Can't wait to hear about your mini vacation.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. Congratulations on your award from Rocky - isn't he such a cutie? That's why we love him so much.
Hey Deetzy, wagging glad to see you back pal. I missed you. I'm so glad you had a pawsome time catching bugs and stuffies with your Mom.Look forwarding to seeing it all. And wow ,the drawing is pawtastic, it looks just like you, just as handsome!How kind of Snow and Crystal's Mom and congratulations on the very nice award too.
Wags, Eric
Wiry wags, Eric x
That's a very handsome picture of you Deetzy.
Glad to hear you had fun on your vacation. Did you catch any bugs?
Rambo
Hi Deetz,
Oh my gosh, that drawing is so purrfect! It looks exactly like you! What a talented mom your friends have to have drawn that. Congratulations on your award too. I can't wait to see what you did over the weekend!
--JB
Glad you're back. My mom kept checking to see if you'd come back. Can't wait to see the videos & stuff. Congrats on the award. You deserve it! Great drawing. It's like you're looking at us!
love & wags,
River
Hi, Deetz!
The drawing that Snowy and Chrystal's mom made of you is pawesome!
Congratulations on your award!
I am sure you had wonderful days with your mom. I can't wait to hear about it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Really nice portrait. It does look like you. And a good award for you. I'll look forward to seeing your pictures.
Deefor
that was a very nice potrait of u...
Deetz,
YEAH, you're back! I hope you had a wonderful vacation with your Mom! I've missed you oh so much!! Your drawing is just the best. I bet looking at it is just like looking in the mirror. What great work! Congrats on your well deserved award from angel LacyLulu! Keep up all the great blogging!! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to!!
Your pal,
Kirby
What incredible likeness! Congrats on yr award. Glad you're back.
That is a grrrreat drawing of you! I could barely tell the difference! Glad to hear that you had a fantastic weekend! Hello to your mom.
Good to have you back! Glad to know you had a great time. That's a lovely drawing of you. Congrats on all your awards!
Welcome back, Deetz. I sure did miss you. That's a really good portrait of you. What a great keepsake. And you sure deserve your award.
xox
Chef
That's a really cute picture and a pawsome award. DWB is a great community
~ Girl girl
Hi Deetz
We are so pleased you had a good time with your Mum. Golly gosh that pawtrait of you is pawtastic. To have your very own pawtrait is really something special.
Many congratulations on your award.
Molly and Taffy
That´s a pawsome drawing of you, Deetz! It looks just like you!
Congrats on your lovely award!
woof
Thor
Oh Deetzy - we were so happy to see your comment in our blog saying that you loved the drawing and now seeing it here :) you posted the exact picture that mommy looked at when drawing you ;) you are one smart dude to know which pic mommy looked at when drawing u
so happy to know that you are back and congrats on your award, pal
you are one special doggie
Maltese Paws
S&C
Post a Comment