I love to spin in our recliner every chance I get! I don't get dizzy or anything.
(mum says to excuse my daddy's attire. He had just got out of the shower and I was ready for a spin)
I got all my toys out. I let the orange dinasaur play with my pawlimics toy.
Here is a closer look of the orange dinasaur playing.
I greeted my neighbor. He is moving and I will miss him.
My mum and I played with my rope toy



I supervised Gizmo eating. He has to have a happy plate everyday.

My mum trimmed my tail hair.

Took s'more naps.

I have soooooooooooo much more to tell you. I will continue my most pawtastic mini-vacation tomorrow.
Deetzy Boy




24 comments:
WOW!
So much fun fur what khool khanine!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Spinning in the chair looks like great fun! Do you stagger when you get out of the chair? The rope toy looks like fun too!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi, Deetz...
I never tried chair spinning...It looks like fun, but my Mom thinks might run into the wall afterwards...
Rope toys are fun, but Rosco always eats ours...
Gizmo is the cutest litte guy...You are such a good brother...
Abby xxxooo
It is a dog's life, isn't it? Everything about your day looks happy! Except only supervising that dinner and not getting to eat it too, of course.
Your dad really made that chair go fast. Your vacation looks like the best kind. Loved Gizmo coming up to sniff you.
You had to undergo a tail trim on your vacation???!!! I'm outraged for you!
Now get back to napping, spinning, chewing and all the other important stuff.
PS: The nasty blog monster didn't bother me....I can smell a sicko from a mile away and won't react to them! Hope everything's fine with you and your mum!
Deetzy!
I got dizzy watching you spin!
Whoa, I think I need a vacation as well . . .
Hope you guys are ok.
Your bloggy is soooo cool it allows me to check in and bark as well!
With drooly and kindda dizzy kisses,
Sweepy
and the houndsinheaven
And still more to come?
Your mini vacation sounds like it was loads of fun. And the spinning in the chair looks super great.
Hi, Deetz -
Spinning in the recliner looks like so much fun. You do the same thing that I (Hershey) do - hang your head over the armrest.
We can't wait to hear more about your vacation.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
He,he your chair spinning made me giggle. Wish you had been with me on the Big Wheel Deetzy we would have had fun fun fun but probably not as much as you had on your vacation with the rope tugging and playing.
What a great bro you are looking after cute little Gizmo too. It was nice to see him too.
Look forward to seeing what you do next! Wags, Eric x
I wish I had a chair that spins! That looks like fun. Your dinosaur knows a good chew toy when he sees one!
Deetz,
WHOA......I got dizzy just watching you spin!! I wanna throw up. I'm glad you had fun.
Rambo
Chair spinning sounds really fun. Think I'll try that too. Glad to know you're having so much fun on your break, Deetz. Gizmo is looking good there.
Deetz!
I'm so way jealous! You got to spend all that awesome time with your mum! I'm excited though, 'cause well...next week my human is going to take lots of time off to love me lots.
I'm thinking about teaching her how to properly fart. I have a question...if you have a phat fart...would you spell fart like PHART!!! Cause I like the phart! Hehehe!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Oooh, spinning chair! I would get dizzy if I was on it! You seemed to enjoy it... I read about your mini-vacation & you sure had a fun time!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetz! Hershey has a pink dinosaur toy that is similar to what you have! I guess it's fated then.. she definitely is yours now!!
What a fun day you had. I'll probably get dizzy on that chair. haa
~ Girl girl
I think that chair spin would freak me out. How brave are you Deetzie!!!!!
You're a good supervisor too. Gizmo is lucky to have such a great brother.
tailwags
Noah
Looks like you did A LOT!
I have to say that I am most amazed by you being so good and just WATCHING Gizmo eat...I would never be able to show such restraint - that is why you are THE man, Deetz!
How did I get so behind on your posts? I am sorry to be visiting so late!
You are cracking my mom and I up with the spinning! You are one crazy doggie! I think I might be scared if my mom did that to me, but maybe if I climbed on your back and pretended we were frolicking I would feel safe!
It is so sweet how you tend to Gizmo and making sure he eats his meals.
You are sweet, Deetz.
--JB
I'm not so sure about that spinning stuff. You're a funny little dude.
Slobbers,
Mango
I love my rope toys!
Yer friend,
Mitch
Hehehe, loved the video of you spinning on the chair! It made ME feel dizzy1 J x
Hey, Deetz!
I've gotta get me in on some recliner spinnin', man! You never mentioned before that you have your own carnival ride right there in your living room!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Post a Comment