It is raining bucket loads here! Dad had to go to work and so did mum, so I had to stay outside. I got in the barn that is being torn down, but I still manage to get wet. Everywhere is water. Water here, water there. It's horrid. I don't like to be wet and mum knows this. When she got home with Gizmo, she got lots of towels and dried my off so I could come inside. Then my mum noticed my ears. I am already self-conscious of my ears and then she has to point it out that they are goofy looking...I know she likes my ears, but still. I was wet and did not need her taking videos of my ears. After the video and pics I got snackies, so all is well now. Gizmo was not feeling well at all, so I just watched over him and made sure he was comfortable. Mum went to work this morning and daddy, Gizmo and I stayed in bed were it was dry and safe. Mum will probably give everyone an update on Gizmo tomorrow when she knows more. Here is a video of my freaky ears!!!



18 comments:
I think your ears are great. Cassidy always teases me about my ears, just because she has "perfect" Airedale ears.
Toodle pip
Harry x
Deetz!
I love you and your ears...you make me and my human laugh!!! My ears twitch in different directions when my human talks to me like that too. I have to give her my high pitched bark to get her to knock it off!
I hope your package arrives okay in all that rain! I can't have you getting a wet Squiggly dog! Especially if you don't like to be wet! Think of the terror that would errupt through your home!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
P.S...I think my human slipped something else delicious in the box with Squiggly...I only know this because my nose alarm went off, and I haven't been able to forget that moment. Everytime I see a box I think of the delish smelling something is in there!
We think your ears are cute, Deetz - just like the rest of you!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hey Deetz, nothing wrong with your ears pal! Sometimes mine go a bit out of control and stick right up in the air. J1 calls me "Batboy" when this happens. J x
Deetz!!!!
I hope the package is the one I sent!!! I've been waiting for this moment all week! I can barely contain myself! I feel as if I could combust!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Your ears are very beautiful, Deetz!
Thor
Hi, Deetz -
We think your ears are cute - not goofy looking. I (Hershey) twitch my ears when Mama and Papa are talking to me instead of cocking my head. Mama says I am using radar.
You are getting the rain that we had before. We have had so much rain the past month. Our spetic system backed up so we had to be careful when we used water. It was awful peeeuuuuuuuu! We hope you don't have any problems like that with the rain.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Oh Deetz we love your ears here at our house! When are you going to be in the movies with that great face, those ears that voice! You had me from the bark!!!!
nose pokes,
Willow
poor Deetz's ears! they are great ears and you should be proud of them. you're a good boy.
we're sorry about your rain. our mom hates the rain too. it makes so much mud and mud is ugly.
we are hoping for the best for little Gizmo. give him a gentle little sniff for us, okay.
woofs
Everyone loves your ears Deetzy including us. Don't ever let anyone tell you they're funny looking cause they ain't.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Deetz
I'm sowwy youw mom was sick and you missed my pawty..and poow little Gizmo..pleez give him a gentle smooch fow me..I pwayed fow him in WOme ..as faw as youw eaws awe concewned..I happen to love them and think they awe fantabulous!!!
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hi, Deetz!
I love your ears! And my mom too!
I still have my paws crossed for Gizmo. Let us know how he is doing, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetz, your ears are sooo funny & so sorry to hear about Gizmo. I hope he gets well soon...
Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer
I think you have cute ears. LS is always going on about my floppy ears too. Sorry to hear Gizmo isn't feeling so good. Hope he gets better soon. Keeping him in our thoughts and prayers.
Hi Deetzy
We think you are so cute and so smart and we LOVE your ears, and we just know your mum loves everything about you too. We thought you looked very proud in your video.
You're a real good boy taking such good care of Gizmo. We really hope Gizmo will be alright.
Love from Hammer
We HATE the rain and getting wet too. Sorry you had to be outside in it. Once your ears dry off, we think they will be fine again. Hope Gizmo is ok.
Comet and BLU
You have some funny ears. Please update us when you have news on Gizmo. We are purraying for him.
--JB
You, my friend, have some of the most excellent ears out there, Deetz! They are like antenna looking for the right frequency. Stella's ears go all wonky sometimes, even though they were glued to fold over like perfect little terrier ears.
So sorry your mama was sick. I hope she's better now. Give her a big healing goober smooch from me, okay? Give one to Gizmo too, and tell him all of us in GooberStan are pulling for him!
Goober love,
Stanley
Post a Comment