My mum got real sick Monday night and dad made her get up and go to the hospital. It was storming outside really bad, and I had to go outside in it, while daddy drove mum to the Emergency room. I was frightened. When they got home around 4:00 am mum was slurring her words like she had been drinking all night and she went in and went to bed...Daddy dried me off with some towels and then we went to bed. Mum slept all day Tuesday, so I missed the party.
I am glad my mum is okay, she had kidney stones or something like that...I told her she shouldn't eat rocks!!!
Mum also took Gizmo to the vet this morning and they decided to do surgery again, since the tumor has come back. The vet called her about an hour ago and said he was waking up from surgery and was doing really well. Mum said that if the tumor comes back fast like it did before, then she will know its time for him to cross a bridge. Anywaz I should have some newer pics for you soon.
Deetz




15 comments:
It sounds like things were a bit stressful for you, Deetz! We're glad your mom is home and doing better!
Paws are cross the Gizmo gets better too!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Deetz!
Glad to hear your mom is doing well. My mom had some of those stones and she says it was very painful! Take care of her ok?
I really hope Gizmo's surgery works! I still have my paws crossed for him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh no, your mom and Gizmo have had a tough time. I hope your mom does not eat any more rocks, and I hope she feels better. I sure hope Gizmo will be ok too....he seems like a tough doggie.
--JB
Hi Deetz, sorry to hear your mom and Gizmo had some rough time there. Glad to know they are getting better now. Keeping paws crossed for Gizmo. Take good care of them now.
Oh dear.. I hope your mom is better today. Take good care of your mom and Gizmo, Deetz.
~ Girl girl
Deetz!
I'm so glad that your mom is doing better. But I think you're right, she shouldn't be eating those rocks...she should leave that to us Airedales! Do you think that if you stuck a freshly wet nose in her ear she would feel better?
Woohoo! Give her lots of love Deetz!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Deetz!
I´m so glad to hear your mom is doing well. I hope Gizmo gets better too! I have my paws crossed for him!
Thor
hi Deetz, it sounds like you've been having a rough time, kid, having to stay outside in a storm and your mom was all sick and the Gizmo going in for surgery again. we sure hope that everyone is recovering well. you are all in our thoughts - we want mom to get well, Gizmo to get well, and for you to stay where the weather is good!
woofies!
Hi Deetzy
We're real sorry to hear about your mum. Hope she is feeling much better now. We understand why you were scared. Your mum will feel much better having you and Gizmo close to her.
We hope Gizmo's surgery works this time. Your mum is doing the right thing. We will continue to pray that Gizmo will be able to celebrate your Barkday with you.
Take care little Trooper
Love from Hammer
Oh Gizmo, what a nasty few days. I would be terrified out in a storm (I hate thunder so much!). Glad mummy is on the mend, and that Gizmo got through his surgery OK. He's evidently a tough little thing!
Toodle pip
Harry x
We sure hope Gizmo is feeling better...and your mom too! Those nasty stones are no fun! We are sending lots of healing Aire-zen for both of them!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
woofies and burfs deetz, me shure hope u mama gits better soon...stones iz no fun...me shure hoes gizmos sugery makes him feel better...me sorrwy dey putted u out in the storm..
b safe,
rocky
bear and
angel lacylulu ;)
Deetz we sure hope your mum is feeling better. Those stones are no fun our hooman dad says from experience!
Also we have our pawscrossed for Gizmo.
Sending lots of positive airedalezen and wishes.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2
Hey Deetz, really sorry to hear that your mum was unwell. I had kidney stones too, so I know they're absolutely no fun! I'm keeping my paws crossed for Gizmo. J x
Oh your poor mom....give her a big kiss from me will you ?... Kisses for you also, Faya
Post a Comment