NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stormy's Mission


Look at the cool helmet Hammer's mum made for me. It is so I can be a trooper in the mission to find Beau and of course all the other missing fur kids. It is a very important mission and Hammer's mum and so many others have dedicated themselves and made so much of an effort to bring the lost home. I wanted to say "High Five" to all of you who have given a little time or alot of time in this mission. Please visit Hammer's site and her mum has built a new website that is just awesome you must check it out. http://hammerbeau.blogspot.com/
Also she has links there to about the A04 Troopers....
LETS bring ALL the lost fur kids home in 2008!!!!!!

Deetz
P.S. Dad had to kill the raccoon! At 4:00 in the evening, it was sitting outside next to the horse trailer, just sittin there starring into space....Daddy said he was a sick one. Poor Daddy. Poor Raccoon.

26 comments:

the many Bs said...

hi Deetzy, wow, we really missed a lot of stuff that was going on in your last post. geesh.

we are really worried about Gizmo. little old dogs can't be anesthetized, as you well know from what happened to Lacylulu. that's our #1 worry. and secondly, he is so old and not doing well.... poor little guy.

that makes us so mad about the vet ignoring him all day when he could have been at home where he is comfortable. we're so glad that your mom brought him home for the night. it doesn't do a bit of good to stay at the vets all night when no one is there to even take care of him.

what is your mom going to do with the kittens? is there a mommy cat?

we're sorry about the raccoon, but the can be sick and carry diseases.

we did get our milk bones and they were so yummmmmmyyyyy. that big box isn't going to last long at all. thanks for the great idea!

we will go check out hammer/beau's new blog right away.

Duke said...

You must have ears in your helmet for your ears to stick out! hehehe
You're so adorable, Deetz!
This mission is most important to all of us! We want Beau home in 2008!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

Your ears are even madder than mine young man! Well done on signing up to help find Beau.

Poor racoon, but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind I suppose.

Toodle pip
Harry x

Lacy said...

woofies and burfs Deetzy and Gizmo..me sorrwy dat coon had to b killeded, but he cooda had rabies and u or no furkid needs dat bad disease...its b rainey and yucky all day here, me rocky and bear been nappin all day...me hopes Gizmo feels better today..

b safe,
Rocky, Bear and angel Lacylulu ;)

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We think you look adorable in your helmet. Hammer and his mom even made a helmet for Bosco (my older sister). She looks great in her helmet. Maybe Mama will post her picture on our blog but we also have Dogster pages so she might post her picture there.

Sorry to hear about the raccoon - but if it's a sick raccoon you could have gotten rabies. We don't want that to happen to you because you are too cute.

We are sorry to hear that Gizmo is not doing well. We can't believe that the vet put your Mom through all of that stress. We hope that he is doing better.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hey, Deetz,

You look ready to go in your helmet. We love ours. Cotton looks like she was born to wear a helmet. She's one tough tortie.

It would be nice if all the lost furries could go home. And all the abandoned ones could find a home.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Ur poor mom, Deetz having to wait soooo long and they didn't look at him poor old pup.

You look extremely handsome in ur helmet...congrats on signin' up!!!

Barkin' at ya!

Scruffy

Check our blog tomorrow for an invite...I think we're plannin' a pawty!!??

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
You look great with your helmet. It makes me so happy that your are joining the mission!
Yes, poor raccoon and poor Daddy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

i said...

You look so adorable in your helmet! Keeping paws crossed Beau will be home soon!

The poor raccoon...your poor daddy...

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

hey buddy,

welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

love
opy

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I'm glad you join in the mission Deetz. I hope Beau will come home soon

~ Girl girl

Dexter said...

Your dad is brave to take on that critter. They can be mean!

Momma went to the missing doggie site and it made her totally wig out.

Hammer said...

Dear Deetzy
We're pleased you like your A04 Stormy Trooper photo. Thank you with all our heart for helping Beau come back home, and all the other missing dogs.
We're real sorry to hear about the raccoon, and your daddy.
Love from Hammer

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
Hammer's mum just made me a helmet too to help find Beau! I am part of the doggie troop! I will post my helmet picture too soon. I hope we can all find Beau.
Oh, and that raccoon made me sad.....I don't even want to know how your daddy had to kill it....please don't ever tell me how...
--JB

Princess Patches said...

Deetz, we are sooooo sorry that Gizmo is still not feeling well. Shame on that vet for keeping him there all day and doing nothing! We hope he is doing better this morning! You look adorable in your helmet! We'll be praying for Gizmo!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh Deetz, you look so cute in your troopers helmet. Glad to see you've joined the mission.
Your poor dad having to 'deal' with the raccoon. That would have been a yuck thing to do.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

So young to be conscripted into the pawed forces.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!
I just sent my human out to send your package...they said yo should get it by Thursday! Woohoo! The return address got messed up I guess. My human mentioned being nomadic and moving a lot during college, thus an old address was stored!

Yay!!!! Toy!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Thor and Jack said...

You look great in your helmet, Deetz! I hope Beau and all the lost fur kids come home soon!
I hope Gizmo is feeling better now!

Thor

The Thuglets said...

Deetz..we love the photo of you in your specail helmet. You look super cool.

Shame about the racoon but kindest thing to do if it was sick and you don't want to catch anything nasty.

Fanks for popping by to see us.

Must dash..busy morning.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets +2

Kirby said...

Hi Deetz,

You look great in your helmet! I think finding Beau is so important. I sure hope he is found and gets to go home to his lving family ASAP.

Your pal,
Kirby

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!
You look pawsome with the helmet!! We're glad you're in the mission!!
And tell your dad not to feel too bad about the raccoon, he must have helped it if it was suffering!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

Agatha and Archie said...

You look fabulous in your gear!!(when Archie got his his wore it a little side ways and looked like a goof) We are DAYS behind in all our reading and were so angry at that Vet.Imagine making him stay there all day for nohting..Ah well..Sorry about that racoon but we think it was for the best...Love A+A

Urban Smoothie Read said...

welcome onboard to join the mission...

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are so sorry - we did not realize that your family knows Boogie. Mama and I will have Bosco do some angel magic so Boogie and all the other furkids come home.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. We hope you and all of your family are doing well (especially Gizmo). Mama really loves that name.

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!!!
Noooooooooooo!!!! I knew something was wrong! IT was unlike you to not blog for so long! I was so worried about you, Gizmo and your family!

Is your mom okay, should I rest up and send over some intense ESP? Just let me know and I will send all that I have your way!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"