
It has just been crazy around my house.
Gizmo started having a hard time eating and drinking again and mum didn't want to let it go to far.
She was having to give him water through a syringe.
So, she had dad drop him off at the Vet's yesterday about 1:00pm. Mum called the vets and said she would be picking him up no matter what around 5:30pm.
Mum said when she got there (they were terribly busy), but that she was third in line and there were 8 behind her.
The doctor saw her and said he was running behind and would be with her in a moment. This was 5:15pm.
She said all the people behind her were going in and leaving and she was just sitting there.
Finally at 6:30pm when she is the only one left, the doctor comes carrying Gizmo out and says "I would like to keep him overnight because he will not let me look inside his mouth, and I need to gas him in order to do so".
My mum said she held composure even though she was fuming mad.
She told him, he would not be staying overnight. She said she would drop him off on Friday morning. She was sooooo mad when she got home. She said she didn't even think he even looked at Gizmo.
On another note: I tree'd a raccoon this morning!!!!! I was so excited and was barking and barking and woke daddy up. "But, I tree'd a raccoon, I said".
On top of things, mum is mad at dad because I kept telling them something was living under the house. Mum told dad to get under there and get the cat out from under there or whatever it was, before it had babies. WELL, mum was getting ready for work this morning and was sitting by her closet, where the vent is, and she heard a sound. KITTENS. Yeah, you guessed it. KITTENS. Now, mum is a total animal lover, wishes she could take all of them in and save them, but she says she cannot have kittens and stuff under her home. Dad is in trouble big time!!!
Tags:
I was tagged to make something anything and post it on here. Well mum likes to make different things so she had these pics of some arrangements that she made for the new house we live in. I sure hope that is okay. I am supposed to tag others, but I think everyone is tagged out right now. I wonder if there are any other interesting pictures in this computer...ummm, if I find some, I will load them here.


This is a picture of Gizmo before I was born. Mum said he hurt his foot and she asked him to show her his boo boo...and he held up his paw.

This was a interesting picture on the computer.

I gotta go and see where that raccoon went.
Deetz




14 comments:
Poor Gizmo! We're glad he's sleeping at home for the next couple of nights! We sure hope he feels better!
You're very brave to mess with a coon, Deetz! Be careful!
Your mom's flower arrangements are lovely! Mom LOVES flowers - all kinds!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Wow. That was a lot of info, Deetz. First, we don't blame your mom for being angry with the vet. Gizmo sure looks cute - and warm. We hope the vet will look at him next visit.
Kittens under the house. Wonder how your dad will get them out now.
And you treed a coon? Buddy's a "coon hound" so he's jealous. He hasn't ever even seen one.
Those are pretty flower arrangements your mom made.
woofies and burfs Deetzy, me sorrwy dat Gizmo is still feelin bad..but me not blame u mama fur bringin him back home..as bad as he feels he not need to stay dar iffin dey not look at him...yeaaa me glad me cood help u wiff ur coon...Me rocky, trees c-ats and squeerls..oo yeaaa and birdies...heehee..ur mom is verwy talented, me iz still hunting fur something my mama can do...me believes it stayin on da puter to long, or dats watt me daddy says...
b safe,
rocky, bear and angel lacylulu ;)
hey deetz,
saw your comment on hammer's bloggy - to submit your blog to DogsWithBlogs, here is the link -
http://www.dogswithblogs.com.au/submitblog.htm
love
opy
Holy Dog!
You have your own farm of kitties! What will you do with them first? Maybe you should get the raccoon and kitties together then tree them all! Woohoo! Congrats on your busy day.
I sure do hope that Gizmo is feeling better. My human would be mad too if she had to wait (it's not one of her strong suites), especially if they didn't even do their job!!! You should bite one of their toes the next time you go in! I will go and lie down right now and work on sending out some more intense ESP your way for him!
Also, do you like Nylabones? I have some filet mignon bones that I thought you might like...will you choke on those?
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi, Deetz!
Sure I hope Gizmo is doing well at your home! Sure it was not a nice thing from the vet!
Those are beautiful flowers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
G'day Deetzie,
That's pretty bad that Gizmo had to spend time at the vet for nothing. No wonder your mum was cranky. Poor little fella.
Crikey, what will your mum do to your dad????
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
That vet sounds stoopid, I hope it goes better on Friday.
Aw, kittens, cute!
Nibbles
Cassidy x
Hi Deetz
Good on your mum for not leaving Gizmo with the vet. My mum has developed a very low regard for vets especially after they killed Jessie. Gizmo will be much happier home with you. Bless him. It is so good to see how much you all care for him.
We sent you an email today about how to join DWB.
Hope you can help the kittens and their mother, and maybe stay away from the racoon. He might swipe you.
Love from Hammer
Hope Gizmo is feeling better now. That vet wasn't very nice and considerate.
The flowers are beautiful!
I feel so sad for Gizmo. I am praying for him. I like his frootbat ears.
--JB
Sorry that your friend Gizmo doesn't feel well. Hope things change for the better.
I've heard the raccoons taste of chicken.
Meeshka
We hope Gizmo is doing better. Treeing a raccoon sounds like a lot of fun. Sorry your dad had to kill it, but you don't want a sick raccoon to bite you. Cats live under our neighbor's house and we love to tree them. Good luck getting rid of them from under your house.
Comet and BLU
Hi Deetz!
Poor Gizmo! We sure hope he feels better soon...
And poor your mommy! Our humans would have been mad at the doctor too!
And great tag! Those arrangements are really cool!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Post a Comment