I was trying to get my dads attention, so he would play with me and my tiger toy, but he was too busy visiting with my mum about totally unimportant things.
HiDeetzy, I twy that all the time..it's so fwustwating that ouw pawents have othew unimpowtant things that take theiw attention..I'm glad you got a little tuggie play though smoochie kisses,Asta
Hoomans just don't realize that a good tug is very therapootic...I've been known to pull Scruffy and Babystan all the way across the bathroom floor...it's such good exercise...and prevents those pesky saggy necklines we sometimes see on girl doggies.
You surely are a handsome Dale, Deetz...I love your long waggy tail. I wish our tails were long like they're supposed to be...I bet you can swish flies away like those horsies of yours!!!
Don't you hate when the hoomans won't pay all their attention to us? I do the same thing, and they tug back and then just let it go. We need to find a way to train them better.
Hi Deetz! We have been in that same exact situation... and it gets frustrating when the humans don't pay attention to you, isn't it? Wags and licks, Maya and Kena PS. We just realized that the challenge Asta tagged you fur isn't the same one we tagged you fur, it's on our blog if you want to check it out!
16 comments:
Hey Deetz!
I just had a tug session with mom while she was cooking! She stirs with one hand and tugs with the other one! It works for me!
Yer friend,
Mitch
HiDeetzy,
I twy that all the time..it's so fwustwating that ouw pawents have othew unimpowtant things that take theiw attention..I'm glad you got a little tuggie play though
smoochie kisses,Asta
Nice video! hee hee
--JB
Hey you did your best to distract your dad Deetz. Pinkys should just drop everything when we want their attention dont you think??
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
Hello Deetz
We always encourage out Humans to play tug too! They have to play when we say, tee hee
Have a great weekend
Molly and Taffy
hi Deetz, isn't it funny how humans can play tug and ignore you at the same time? maybe if you barked???
woofs!
Hi, Deetz!
I think that happens to many of us! Well, at least we have their partial attention!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hoomans just don't realize that a good tug is very therapootic...I've been known to pull Scruffy and Babystan all the way across the bathroom floor...it's such good exercise...and prevents those pesky saggy necklines we sometimes see on girl doggies.
You surely are a handsome Dale, Deetz...I love your long waggy tail. I wish our tails were long like they're supposed to be...I bet you can swish flies away like those horsies of yours!!!
Lacie
These humans get distracted all the time, don't they? Cute video of you :-)
We assume by unimportant subjects you mean things that don't pertain to you? :)
JFF
Don't humans realize how IMPORTANT a good game of tug is????Love A+A
Don't you hate when the hoomans won't pay all their attention to us? I do the same thing, and they tug back and then just let it go. We need to find a way to train them better.
Your pal,
Kirby
Aw.. I think your dad should play with you first.
~ Girl girl
Hi Deetz!
Great vĂdeo! I use this tactics also! Sometimes, it works!
Thor
Hiya Deetz!
Looks like good sport to me... we have to do all we can to keep the humans' brains and bodies in good shape!
Love,
Bogart
Hi Deetz!
We have been in that same exact situation... and it gets frustrating when the humans don't pay attention to you, isn't it?
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
PS. We just realized that the challenge Asta tagged you fur isn't the same one we tagged you fur, it's on our blog if you want to check it out!
Post a Comment