NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Playing with the horses

I like to play with my horse friends, but they didn't want to play with me. The sorrel one is my mums, and he is ornery. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

4 comments:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Wow, you have horse friends at your house? I wish i did. They look like nice friends even if one is ornery!
--JB

Noah the Airedale said...

Nice horses Deetz. Are they scared of you? They don't seem to be.

Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Hammer said...

Hi Deetz
Thank you for adding the video of your horses. Mum has taken a few videos of Khomet and Charlamayne and Khomet's girlfriend, Molly. I'll get her to upload one on my blog.
You be very careful around the horses coz they might accidentally step on you or kick you.
Have a great weekend.
Love from Hammer

Kirby said...

Deetz, I love to hang around horses too. There is a whole bunch of them near my Grandma and Grandpa's house, and I love when they take we to say Hi to them. Horses rock!

Your pal,
Kirby

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"