NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, March 28, 2008

New Toy & Milk Bone Dog Biscuits



Mumma got me a duck toy last night and it honks when you bitey it. She figured I needed a new toy, since I ripped the heads off all my others. I was so in love with my new toy.
I accidentally forgot it outside last night, and woke my mum up at 4:00 am this morning so I could go and get it.
I didn't want it outside all alone, ALL night long.

As you can see, I have chewed up my brush and that other plastic thingy. She also got me the large size Milk Bone dog biscuits.
Has anyone else had those? They are awesome.
I had never seen one that big. When mumma gave me the biscuit my eyes got huge as saucers. She tried to take a picture, but her camera said it was full. It was so big, I took it in the dining room to eat it.
Mumma also took a pic of Gizmo.

He is lookin better, but he is still not feeling well. Mumma said he is about 112 in human years....I guess that is alot of years for a dog.

Mumma is going to help me this weekend with one of my tags. We are going to make something and post it, not sure what yet.
Dad is real talented at making things, so she may just take pics of stuff he has made, or she may make a meal. I am trying to give her ideas.
Also, I was tagged by Happy and Maggie and Mitch.
I will get those tags worked on as soon as I can.
Also, The Thuglets stopped by my blog and I need to go and introduce myself to them...There are 6 of them...WOW that is so cool.
Mum said one of me is enough for now....

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Guess it is supposed to be rainy here this weekend, so I will just stay inside and play with my duck.
Paw hugs and high fives
Deetz

30 comments:

Duke said...

You are one hot ticket Deetz!
We're never lucky enough to get a big Milkbone! Mom says the smaller the better! Some days she can be so mean! When we first met the Thuglets mom said the same thing that your mom said! hehehehe
We're sending AireZen for Gizmo! We hope he feels better soon! He looks cute sitting in his chair!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Asta said...

Hi Deetz
I'm glad you got a new duckie and a hooge bone, wow! I've nevew had one of the hooge ones..it must have been gweat.
Gizmo looks so adowble in that big chaiw..I'm sending extwa smoochies to feel bettew!!!

Thanks fow the fashin advice, you'we wight, you nevew know when you'll need a cow outfit
smoochie kisses
Asta

Lacy said...

woofies and Burf's Deetzy..Gizmo lookies so cute in his chair..and good job on da scorin da new toy and da biggg bones...and dat wuz so sweet of u to find a star fur me and naming it after me...me luvs u...

b safe,
Rocky and ;)angel lacylulu

Faya said...

Héhé nice duckie.... it looks cool. Véronique says nothing is more beautiful than an airedale....exept 2 airedales...can you imagine 6 ???
Kisses, Faya

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Have a great weekend! Gizmo looks great in that chair!
--JB

Noah the Airedale said...

Hiya Deetz,
Gizmo looks happy. He's the king of the castle on that chair.
Your new duck toy sounds like fun. Honking toys are just the best especially getting the honking bit out hee hee.
Have a good weekend. Hope the weather is ok for you.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, we have never had one of those large milkbones, but we do have a honking duck like that. it's pretty fun. we are bad about leaving our toys outside. they get rained on and then we drag them through the mud. sometimes mom doesn't want them to come back inside the house. but we usually bring them in and put them on her pillow. hee hee. you should try that sometime and see how your mom likes it.

woofs!

i said...

You are so lucky, Deetz! A huge milkbone and a duck? Glad Gizmo is feeling better. Take good care of him now, Deetz.

Have a great weekend!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
We never have enough time to do all the things we need to do!
Gizmo looks so cute in that chair! I know you are taking good care of him!
Squeakie toys are the best! I've never had a milkbone! Sure it was delicious!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

OhDeetz
I think you would look adowable in a cow costoome..I would send you mine, but I don't think we'we the same size..I think the howsies would stop and stawe, hehehe..it would be fun
take cawe of youwselves
love and smoochie kisses
Asta

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Deetzie...I bet your mom was sooooooo happy that you remembered ur duckie outside at 4 AM...she woulda been so upset to have gotten up in the morning and he'd been frozen! How smart of you to think of him!
Mumsie was equally happy this am tryin' to clean the grass up as the sun was comin' up...Babystan had eaten something that didn't quite agree with his gi tract...Mumsie hoped the neighbors didn't see her in her jamies scrapin' the grass off with multiple poop bags so Lac and me didn't get it all over us.

Our moms must love us!

Scruffy

Dexter said...

New stuffies are always fun, expecially when they make annoying sounds.

Maya and Kena said...

Hi Deetz!!
New toys and large biscuits!! You must have been such a good doggie!!
We hope Gizmo feels better...
Can't wait to see what you come up with fur the tags!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena

The Thuglets said...

Hello again Deetz

thanks for dropping by to see us!

Love yer new duck and bone...one lucky dog u is!!

We are very busy settling our special visitors in this weekend..so at the mo there are 8 of us LOL

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Deetz!!
Gizmo look so cute in that picture! I hope he feels better soon!
Your duck toy is pretty nice. And you got a big milkbone! How lucky!!
I agree to you about The Thuglets! 6 airedales together is very coool!

Thor

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Aren't duck toys great? Mama and Papa have given me one since I was a young puppy. A friend of Mama's also gave me a really tiny duck but Mama will not let me have that one because she said I would destroy it in about ten minutes.

You really are a handsome doggie! We can't wait for your birfday party. It will be so much fun!

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. It looks like you and your Mama are taking really good care of Gizmo. He looks really good it is hard to imagine he is so sick. Please give him some hugs and licks from us.

Kirby said...

Hi Deetz!

Your new duck stuffie is so pawsome! It sure was smart of you to remember to get him out of the cold. No stuffie should stay outside all night long Why don't the hoomans understand this? You are so lucky to get a large milkbone. My Grandma & Grandpa's Airedale, Spencer, gets them, so I only get one when I'm over there. They're in Florida for the winter, so it's been a while since I've had one. I'm sending out more Aire-zen for Gizmo. He's in my thoughts each and everyday. So glad you got to meet the Thuglets. They are so pawsome. I love Cora cuz she digs HUGE holes! He he!

Your pal,
Kirby

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!

Where did your human get that awesome duck! I need one of those. I kill my squiggly dog every day, but I haven't ripped his head off yet. I haven't gained those skills of yours yet. Why don't you like your brush, it feels sooooo good!

Woohoo! Yay for Deetz!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

the many Bs said...

hey Deetz, we just wanted to tell you that because of you, our mom bought us a box of those big big milk bone biscuits today. she says she's gonna give us one tomorrow when she goes to work. we can't wait! thanks for planting that idea in her head.

woofs.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Gizmo looks good for his age. Your new duck sounds fun. Stay dry and have fun at home Deetz

~ Girl girl

Hammer said...

Hi Deetz
My mum says Gizmo is so adorable she wishes she could reach through the compooter and give him a gentle hug, and you too.
I really like your duck toy. I like that it honks too. I love toys that make a noise the best.
Hope you have a good week. I haven't forgotten your tag, and I'm shaking the paw at my mum.
Love from Hammer

Willow the Black Dale said...

Deetz,
Wow you got a Duckie! Mine went bye-bye! I loved my duckie. I hope my mommy buys me a new one soon. I guess I played too hard with my duckie.
Thanks for stopping by my "house"!
Willow

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Oooo...my very own duck! That would be awesome! I could have my human send you a squiggly dog like mine, you will love it. The head squeeks and the butt rattles, and he is stretchy in the middle!

Woohoo! Squeeeek!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

i said...

Hi Deetz! Glad you are having a great time with your duckie. Did Gizmo have a good time with the duckie too? It rained here too over the weekend. I just stayed in and played with my rubber ball.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

My daddy Len says that sometimes they leave a light on in the belly of the plane but sometimes they forget! Hope you never have to fly.
Oh, and you have a duck, huh? I talked about ducks today.....be nice to your duck.
--JB

Stanley said...

Deetzy!

Glad to hear you're having yourself a good chew - first with the duck (you are one dedicated friend, buddy) and then the giant Milkbone! You must really rate with the mama.

Give that Gizzy Gizmo some big juicy healing goober smooches from me, okay?

Goober love & smooches for you & your mama,
Stanley

Hammer said...

Hi Deetz
Please check my blog when you have time. Were you included in the OBBH photo ? If not, could you please email your photo to my mum and she will put your helmet on. Mum's email is khomet@bigpond.com. Your profile photo would be fine except a bigger size.
Also did you receive our email about Boogie on the Missing Pets web page on Beau's website. We used your Yahoo email. Mum just noticed you have a different email address with your profile.
Love from Hammer

Urban Smoothie Read said...

do the duck 'quak'?

Princess Patches said...

That's a great duck, Deetz! We're glad you rescued him from the cold, dark night! We, sometimes, get those giant Milk Bones, but believe it or not, we prefer the smaller ones! We must be weird Airedales!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

Agatha and Archie said...

You are one considerate boy,to not let him be outside all night. Your Mom must have been so proud of you at 4 am......The Giant milkboen sounds out of this world!!! Love A+A

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"