
Linda's Make A Wish Meme
http://mouseski.blogspot.com/ (Linda's Link)
The Rules:
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic above.
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.

I am going to tag my friends
T-Bone Beasley
Hammer
Mango
My very sweet and cute friend, Asta, tagged me. Let's keep the Star going!!!




22 comments:
Deetzy,
That is a very hard tag and I will need Momma's help with it, but first she has to get over her sickies, so be patient.
Mango
Deetzy
Thank you fow doing the tag..that is a wondewful wish..and thanks fow doing the button too..we just have to help all the fuwwkids out thewe
smoochie kisses
Asta
hi Deetz, that's a great wish. we could not have wished a better one. you did it really well.
woofs
Awww Crap!!!
I was tagged! Okay okay...bare with me on this one, I uhhh still need to figure what to wish for first, then I need to firgure out how to do it!
Woohoo! This will be fun...you just wait Deetz! How is Gizmo doing?
What do you think a falling star would taste like? I would like to catch one of those some day!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi Deetz!!
That's our wish too!! We so hope fur it to come true!!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
What an awesome wish, Deetz! We hope your wish comes true!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi, Deetz!
I wish your wish!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
That's a very sweet wish Deetz. I wish there's more love for animals.
~ Girl girl
We hope your wish comes true, Deetz! All animals need more love...especially the furry ones!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny
That is a very good wish!
oh, and my mom has not been to Abilene really, only has driven through on the highway.
--JB
That's such a great wish Deetz. We hope it comes true.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
I wish the same thing, Deetz!
Thor
That's a wonderful wish, Deetz! May your wish comes true!
Hi Deetz
I hope you and gizmo and youw family awe all fine..I'm thinking of you with love
smoochie kisses
Asta
Deetz
I'm so gald to hear that Gizmo is holding his own..even if the medcin is yucky it's impowtant, and I'm glad it's helping..
I hope you'we having a ball playing outside..I wish I could come join you..We'we having icky wain again ,so I can't go to the wun..but I'm getting weady fow my twip with my pawents..so that's exciting..youw bucket sounds cool..have fun!
smoochie kisses
Asta
Hi, Deetz -
Mama and I really like the wish you came up with. Kaci and I were already tagged for the Make a Wish Meme.
Mama, Kaci and I are glad to hear that Gizmo is doing better. We were going to ask you and your family how he was doing earlier but Mama had too much homework to do.
You must be a good brother.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
DeetzMan!
Very good wish. I'm with you on that!
Healing goober smooches to the Gizmo, and very juicy goob smooches to you and your mama!
Goob love,
Stanley
Hi Deetz! You've been tagged again! It's a different tag, though. Have fun!
Deetz..we saw you on some of out maties bloggies so we thought we would drop by and say hello..we are the thuglets 6 airedales! Drop by and see us sometime.
What a lovely wish you made!!
Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets
You've been tagged, Deetz! Check out our blog!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi there!
I've been very re-miss in saying " Hallo"
We share lot's of friends...
I am a dogless human but please don't count that against me!
Pats & pets
Blue
Post a Comment