NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, January 4, 2008

How I came about

I guess I ought to give you a lil history about myself. These three lil girls took me and my two brothers to a rodeo and were trying to sell us for $20.00, cuz apparently mom got a lil frisky with another kind of dog and we were not purebred....I am not sure what all that means all I know is we belonged to someone else and that person was gonna kill us, and these lil girls saved us and was trying to find us homes. Well, they found my mum. I was the runt and she thought I was kinda cute. The lil girls told mum I was an Australian Shephard (Wrong) and she said "I looked like a rottweiller" (wrong again). Anwaz, mum said she was moving soon and wasn't sure, but after the girls started telling the story about me, she melted and she took me home that night. I wasn't feeling well the next day and mum said I was full of worms and daddy took me to see this guy who prodded, and poked me and gave me chewy medicine to kill off those nasty worms....Soon, I started eating and eating and growing and growing. I love my mum. Mum was stressed during the move, I have no idea why, couldn't have been anything I was doing....lol. I got 5 acres now to run around on and got to meet my new friends, Elrie, Paint, and Tex. They are huge! I want to be as big as them, so I eat the hay and grain like them. Mum and dad yell at me for it, so I have to sneak around and do it when they are not looking, but they see me anywaz.....I will figure that out as I get older. Do they really have eyes in the back of their heads??? Here is a pic of my new playmates The paint horse lets me lick his forhead, but that other one, Elrie they call him....you gots to have eyes in the back of your head when playing cuz he is ornery. Tries to bite and step on me. Whats up with that?
When I was about three months old mum and dad took me to another rodeo and everyone was wondering and asking what I was....finally someone said, I was an Airedale (finally correct). Never thought they would figure that one out, and mum said, "that explains everything".

1 comment:

Hammer said...

Hey Deetz
I live with 2 horses too, Khomet and Charlamayne. My mum loves horses. I've never been near horses before so I'm not scared of them. Khomet is a gentle giant but Charlamayne can play ruff at times. I think he might think he's a dog instead of a miniature horse.
Love from Hammer

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"