NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, January 4, 2008

Introduction

Hi Ya'll:

My name is Deetz, sometimes Deetzy, sometimes other names that are not very nice to post.
I am soooo excited to have my own blog and be able to communicate with other species like me, gets kinda boring talking to these humans all the time. I gots a friend in my home that is a chihauhau, but he is very very old and cranky and I get yelled at alot when I try to play with him. Apparently I play a little too rough. Anywaz, I will post more and ad pics and get busy setting up my very own blog.

Check back soon

Deetzy

1 comment:

Hammer said...

Hi Deetz
Welcome to DWB. It's great to meet you. I live in Australia. I just found out about your blog from my mates, Maya and Kena.
Love from Hammer

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"