NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!

Gosh I missed you all so much and have been thinking about you everyday and everynight!!!!
I finally got a post on the new blog http://deetzyboy.blogspot.com/

I think I have everyone in my friends list on the new blog, but if you don't see your name there, please please
let me know, okay?

Can't wait to see your faces again.

Deetzy

10 comments:

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Good! Welocome back(we've been silent a looooong time but are trying to get back into it!)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Deetz, we are confused. Are you posting on the old blog and the new one? Good to see you here too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Inky and Molly said...

Hey Deetzy Boy. You don't have us on the list yet. You are definitely on ours...
Love, Inky and Molly

Duke said...

We're so glad you're back, Deetz!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Welkhome Bakhk!

Like The OP KS Pakhk, we're khonfused too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Howdy Deetz,
Glad you're back. There are 11 woofs and 4 meows here now; grown a bit since we last saw ya'll. Bet you're ready for spring, yo've had a tough winter buddy.
- TBH+K

Lorenza said...

I am confused too!
I guess this is the old blog, right?
Or not... well...
I have the two address so... if you post here or there I will visit you!
Welcome back!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Hi Deetzy.... Tenkiller Airedales are not on your list
=-(

Aireslaps,
Blu Loo Loo

Unknown said...

There are 11 woofs and 4 meows here now; grown a bit since we last saw ya'll. Challenge coins

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are happy to see you back. Looks like all your friends will be visiting your new blog now. It's going to be so much fun. Thanks for the share.
World of Animals

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"