NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Blog Address

Hi everyone, It's Deetzyboy!!!
Sorry have been absent.  This blog got messed up when blogger switched over to new format, sooooo
mom has been busy trying to help me re-design a new blog.

Will be posting soon at http://deetzyboy.blogspot.com/

Please change the address in your blogs and hope to post later this week.

Deetzyboy

10 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We did it. We have missed you. Can't wait for a post on the new blog.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

OMdoG...I have missed you...I've been away for awhile to, but me & my Mom are really missing everybody...

Can't wait to see your new Bloggie...

Miss You,
Abby xxxooo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetzy!
Thanks for telling us about your new blog!
I will wait for your next post!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Thuglets said...

Deetzy....thats brillo paws news!

we have missed you. Look forward to your new bloggie!

Don't keep us waiting too long.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx

Asta said...

Deetzy
I look fowawd to youw new bloggie..it's nice to heaw fwom you. We missed you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

The Black and Tans. said...

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:-)

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Will do Deetzy boy!! Glad to see you back little pal!!
Smooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Hollie and Janie said...

I'll be sure and have my personal assistant make the change! Can't wait to read your new posts! I've been quite the absent blogger lately, but no more!!
Love,
Janie

LailaSmith01 said...

Nice new blog, looking forward that you new blog is as good as this blog too...Hoping for more interesting post there...^_^

dog pens

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are sorry your old blog got messed up. But we are happy to read that your mom is starting a fresh one for you. Can't wait for it. Thanks for sharing the excellent update. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"