I got to thinking and pondering this morning about something I said to Mango in a message....about a Golden String. Mango was one of many who took the time to greet me and make me feel welcome in this community when I was just a baby.
We lost a great many friends this past year, names I cannot even mention or the tears will flow, Mom's got busy, the economy went to crap, some mom's and dad's got sick....some didn't get better.
But, through it all we gathered around the world to show our love and support. So many of you came to my calling in my sorrow and grief when Sharky went unexpected and tragically to the bridge.
I have been absent lately. This makes me grieve even more. I think of you all each day! I miss you!
Now, about this golden string......I haven't went to visit Mango in sometime....along time....but for some reason I went directly to his blog first thing this morning and read about his seizure! Why? How did I know? How do us furry kids know when one of us is in trouble, sick, or need support? I think its a tiny golden string, like a web (internationally entwined)....a beautiful golden web that is attached to us all...and...you will feel it tug..when we are needed.
Although I have been absent, it makes me feel better to know I am so attached to you all by this little golden string and never ever alone.
I love you all!!!!
Deetzy, Jigger, Dino, Kitty Kitty.





21 comments:
It's lovely to see you back Deetz. You know we always think of you and your little rascal brothers.
Don't stay away so long this time. We miss you.
Molly. Taffya dn Monty
Awwww, that is so sweet, Deetzy. We miss you a lot, good to see you here today. Mango will really appreciate it too.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Deetzy, that is a beautiful way to think of our connections out here in blogland. thank you for sharing it with us.
We miss you too.
gussie n teka
We love you a lot, Deetz! You are such a special pup!
Maggie & Mitch
Dawling Deetsy
What a wondewful obsewvation..and I think you awe soo vewy wight..we awe connected fuwwevew by that golden stwing you talk about..even when Mommi has no time to help me wite and things awe a pwoblem in ouw hoomans lives, my thoughts go to my fwiends we will always have that love
give my smoochie kisses to Jiggew, Dino, Kitty Kitty and youw Mom and Dad
thank you fow this bootiful post
love
ASTA
So glad to see a post from you at last and to know you're okay.
Hi, Deetzy, Jigger, Dino and Kitty Kitty!
Sure you and your family have had an "interesting" time!
I hope everything goes well!
We all are praying for Mango!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Little Deetz! I am feeling your connection and it makes me stronger. I will beat the seizure monster with the help of friends like you. I am so happy to see your handsome self and to feel your love.
Mango
We love your post Deetzie and its good to hear from you again.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Deetzy..brillo paws to see you back!
What a great post...terrific way to think of connections with all your friends.
Don't stay away too long.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
hey Deetzy and pals! we're so happy to see a post from you. we know stuff happens to change our blogging habits.
we were so sad when Sharky went to the bridge. that hit us especially hard because it was a collar accident that took our little puppy, Bijou to the bridge 6 years ago. so tragic.
we are happy to see you post whenever you can. it makes us happy to know that you are doing well.
woofs.
We miss you guys, we stop by often to see how you're doing. I like the golden string visual....I like it alot.
We are never alone and you are never alone..... please know that!
Have a great week.
Such a sweet post! Isn't it lovely to have such generous and loving friends all over the world!!
Love you, sweet deetz!!
Janie and her mama
Deetz, we hope all of you are okay. We come by to check on you occasionally.
Merry Christmas!
We came to Wish you a Very Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Hope all is well. Come back soon we miss you.
Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Merry Christmas guys. We miss you and hope you are doing well.
xxoo
Hi Deetzy, Jigger, Dino, Kitty Kitty.
Are you still open your Christmas presents?
Oh I miss you so much.
After a few months missing, we're so glad to see you are still keeping good shape and as lovely as ever.
Best wishes and love and hugs and kisses to y'all
We'll stay for good this time, muahhh!
Hello Deetz!
That was a beautiful post! We've been gone from blogging for more than a year- we had no idea so many furiends went through tough times... we'll pray for everyone!
We hope you are doing well and we wish you Happy Howlidays!
Tail wags,
Maya and Kena
happy new year deetz and dino and kitty!!!! i hope 2011 brings lots of toys!!!
woof
velcro
Oh, Deetzy! Where are you? We hope everything is okay with you all! We're okay over here! We like the idea of a golden string too! Somehow, we are all bonded together, no matter how far apart we are!
Aire-hugs,
Penny & Patches
beautiful way to think of our connections out here in blogland. thank you for sharing it with us.Challenge coins
Post a Comment