NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday.....



45 comments:

Eric said...

Lovely photo of you and Sharkie playing in the snow Deetz. Don't be sad looking for him will you? You only need to look way up up up into the sky when it's dark then you'll see him looking down on you.

Wiry love to you Deetz Eric xxx

doyle and mollie said...

oh deetz we know it must be tough hang in there ok!

Moco said...

Sharkie knows that you loved him and will always be thinking of him, as he will be thinking of you.

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Deetzie please don't be sad. Sharkie is with lots of our buddies having a grand old time.

Noah xx

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Deetzy, you have that same look that Phantom had when Dakota left. Don't be sad, he is still watching you and he wants you to be happy. Just keep remembering the god times like the one in that fun snow pic of the two of you - he was an adorable pup.

Woos, Phantom and Thunder

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Deetzy don't be sad. Sharkie is up there playing with all of our great friends and having a lot of fun....We know you miss him..Love A+A

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Hang in there Deetz! Sharky is an angel that will always be looking over you!!

Hugs
Dory and the Mama

Gus said...

Deetzy...we know you are gonna be sad for a while...no use telling you not to do that. But please try every day to remember a fun thing you and Sharkie liked to do. Remember the happy stuff, like the picture you posted of you guys playin in the snow. It will help the sad.

gussie n teka

Sunshade said...

Dear Deetz,

I'm glad my torture brought a bit of laughter in your sad sad heart, at least now I know I didn't suffer in vain, I helped YOU sweet guy.... it was all worth it then!

I loved looking at all the pictures of you and your Sharkie, especially the baby Sharkie pictures and the one where you guys did a pile up. Border Collies are sooooo smart, maybe the only breed that can outsmart an Airedale (your momma has got to be an IQ 200 GENIUS to raise an Airedale and a Border Collie).

I'm glad to hear that you were temporarily in love with me, I love you too little buddy.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Asta said...

Sweet Deetzy

I know youw heawt huwts and you miss youw Shawkie..you awe lucky that you had such a wondewful, fun bwuvvew to play wif and I know he will always love you and you'll meet again someday.
think about the good times and twy to look towawds a sunny footoowe..I know it will come.
I love you and so do so many many fwiends Pleez twy to not be so sad
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Joe Stains said...

We are sorry you are missing your Sharkie :(

Duke said...

We ache for you, Deetz! We can only imagine how much you're missing your best buddy! We love you, Deetz!

Maggie and Mitch

The Army of Four said...

Awwwwwwww...... :(
Sending you lots of love,
Ammy

Jans Funny Farm said...

We know you don't understand what happened or where Shark went, Deetz. It's kind of lonely when you lose your best friend. Snuggle with your mom. She needs you too.

Dexter said...

Oh little Deetz, our eyes are leaking over both those photos.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Yes, we do too...

I bet Jinxie will play with woo in the snow!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I know you feel sad but I know you have lots of great memories of Sharkie.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Deetz! Get out of bed NOW. Go over the Mango Minster immediately. You need a distraction and those bozos will see to it. Trust me. Mwah! A little better? :)
Twink!

Deefor said...

Deetz I feel so sad for you. I know you miss Sharkie a lot. Because of Sharkie's accident, my humans learned more about collars. That almost happened to some doggies at my dad's work. Now the humans take off our collars when we're home alone. Thanks Angel Sharkie.

Deefor

River said...

What a beautiful memory. It made my mom get teary.

love & wags,
River

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Oh noooooooooo! Mama, Kaci and I are so sad to read about Sharkie.

We don't know what to say except even though Sharkie's life was short he is looking down on you and your family.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

i said...

Here's a big hug for you, Deetzy.

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

AireKisses & WelshieHugs comin' your way lil Deetzie.
Give your mommy a slobbery one from us okay?
BabyRocketDog and Hootie

Blue said...

You look so sad, a hug hug to you.
Love, pats & pets
Blue

Princess Patches said...

Our hearts are still breaking for you! It will take a long, long time before it doesn't hurt quite so badly, but time really does heal your sadness. Remember all the good times!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Finni said...

We miss him too :(
Headrubs
Finni xx

Life With Dogs said...

February thaw? :)

Bae Bae said...

Stay warm and cozy...

~ Bae

The Black and Tans. said...

Aaaw Deetz we feel sad that you are missing Sharkie so much.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is a great memory you had of you and Sharkie in the snow.
--JB

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Aaaah, Hi Deets,

We luuuv the picture of you in the snow and in the blankie too. We sure have missed you so stay in touch o.k.?

Luv ya lots,
Riley and Star.

the many Bs said...

oh Deetzy, we are so sad for you. you and Sharkie had so much fun together, like us 4Bs. don't worry. he is watching over you and still living in your heart.

woofies!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Deetzy...oh you dear boy...you look so very very sad...

We want you to know we love you and are thinking of you and Angel Sharkie...Mumsie's been vigilant about our collars since this happened...we know Sharkie's love is surrounding you and your family now as is ours...

Kisses,

Lacie, Scruffy and Stan

Lucia said...

Ciao my sweet friends!

Deetzy, la mia ragazza and I just wanted to check in on you and your mama ... how are you doing?? We are keeping you close in our thoughts, and sending you lots of aire-hugs!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Ulysse des Irréductibles Cathares said...

Hi Deetz,
This picture of the 2 of you playing in the snow is so beautiful ...
We know what it feels like because each of us has experienced the loss of a little furry angel, and the emptiness that they leave behind them.
Don't be sad my friend, try to keep in mind only those joyful moments you shared with Sharkie.
wirey luv'
Ulysse xoxox

Pedro said...

Oh Deetz, we are so so so sorry to hear about Sharkie. In our grief over Ziggy we have not been blogging. My mom just doesn't have it in her. We came by to thank you for including Ziggy in your angel slide show and we were side-swiped by the news of Sharkie's passing. My mom is absolutely sobbing and doesn't know what to say. She can barely read the screen. Our hearts go out to you. Life sometimes is more of a challenge than anything else. We pray for you, your family and ours too that somehow there is relief from the grief we are all feeling. We will be thinking about you, always.

Love,
Pedro & Rachel

Jans Funny Farm said...

Thank you for adding Crystal to your "In Loving Memory" slideshow. Crystal is in good company. We cried as we watched each familiar face appear. We knew each of them.

Bae Bae said...

Are you doing a snow facial there Deetz. :)

~ Bae

Asta said...

Deetzy,

I love you and think of you so often. I hope you awe not tewwibly lonely wifout youw sweet Shawkie. I still cwy sometimes, but I want you and youw mommi to be happy and know that Shawkie is looking down on you and wants you to have a good life.
I wish you could come and we would play togethew..I'm all alone too
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Eric said...

Hi Deetzy. Dropping in to see how you are doing you are your Mom. Stil thinking of you buddy.Take care, wish I could wag over to pull my silly grin face for you and make you giggle.

Wiry love Eric xx

Life With Dogs said...

My heart breaks at the sight of the two of you. So sorry Deetz. Please hang in there, your friends are pulling for you...

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Deets!

We are so happy we finally found you at Airidale Heaven's blog. We don't know what's going on butt we could not get through to your blog.

We tried and tried and tried and we was ready to come looking for you!

Hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

MurphyDog said...

oh gosh, my heart is breaking as I read your blog. I am so sorry to hear about such a terrible accident. Hugz and sympathies from San Diego.

Murphy's Mom

Casper and pals said...

Deetzy and family, we have been gone from the blogs for awhile and just heard that Sharkie has crossed the bridge. We are so sad.

Run free at the bridge dear Sharkie

Woofs from Casper, Buddy, Nikki and foster dog Jazzy

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

When you look up into the sky at all the clouds floating by- look closely and you'll see your Sharkie playing with all our other beloved ones there. Love and hugs.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"