
"Hey, Sharkie, What happened to the cats head?" snicker snicker

"Hello", my name is Jinx! My name was Sneezer, but I stopped sneezing, so the folks here renamed me.
Mainly they just call me kitty kitty.
Deetz and Sharkie told me all about Mean Terry and Scary Sara that live by us and I was all kinda freaked out...But, that Sara lady came down and brought me this nice comfy bed with a ball hanging from the ceiling and she even made me feathery toys and stuff. I don't think that Scary Sara is so scary afterall.

Who knew that Scary Sara would like kittens!
She even brought Sharkie and I snackies in her golf cart twice in one day...
Yes, you heard me correctly...Twice!
Personally, I think she is up to something!

Anywaz, back to me.
I like to watch my Deetzy eat his foodies. He is so polite when he eats!

The human folks here give me foodies, and medicine, and lots of love and they even took me to see the vet doctor who said I probably wouldn't make it through the night.
She was so amazed at how much I had grown and loved all over me too.
This is when we discovered that I am not a "GIRL"....It was quite a shock to me.
I had no idea what those things were down there....I just thought I came with toys!

They even bought me this pretty diamond-studded collar with a bell!
This picture does it no justice!

I sure am thankful Deetzy and Sharkie found me when they did.
Also, Very thankful they were not hungry either!

I will protect and watch over my Deetzy, every single day!

"Was that a fly?"

Deetz and Sharkie have informed me that my time is up and since mom is helping them today, they are in a hurry to go and visit all of you!
I am kinda excited about coming and meeting all of you this week too.....
See you soon.




22 comments:
If Deetz likes you, you must be an OK gal, er, I mean guy. Whatever.
So nice to see you all getting along so well and to see you growing and getting strong.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hey, Jinx, a much better name than Sneezy, but why Jinx?
I'm glad that you are over your identity crisis Jinx! I am sure you will be great friends with Deetz and Sharkie.
Your friend,
Niamh
What a happy ending. You sure have used one of your nine lives there Jinx. Lucky Deetz & Sharkie found you. Anyway, any matie of Deetzy is a matie of ours.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
It's a good thing woo are khute...
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Wooo..you have grown lots. And it is great you are a boy cat. Boys are best at everything
gussie
we think jinx is a furry cool name and are furry proud of dexter for taking such good care of you - arf arf
Hi, Jinx...
You are just adorable...
I'm glad Deetzy & Sharkie found you, too...
Looks like they are taking really good care of you & it's looks like you take really good care of Deetzy, too...
I'm glad, cuz Deetzy is one of my favorite friends I ever had...
Abby xxxooo
Hello Jinx
Good to read you are getting big and strong and that you are in fact a boy! Deetz will be a good pal to you and guide you through life.
Molly, Taffy and MOnty
Jinx, you look fab... or should I say super handsome!? I can't wait to see more wonderful pictures of you!
Hi Jinx - you are so tiny next to Deetz - what a nice pup Deetz is to be so sweet to you.
woos, the OP Pack
Kitty Kitty!
You are so CUTE. Now listen, I'm not normally a fan of cats, but I think I can make an exception for you. I'm glad you're getting along so well with Deetz and Sharkie! I've just read the last several blogs to see where you came from... And I think I kinda actually like you now. Wow, I can't believe I just said that! After all, you are a cat... But hey, keep bein' cool, and I'm sure we'll be good pals! Say hello to Deetz and Sharkie for me!
Sparky
Hi, Jinx!
Glad to see you again and to know you are doing so well!
Your bed sure is comfy!
I can see you are watching over Deetz!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
You are just as cute as cute can be, Jinx! What cute pictures of you and Deetz together!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Deetz!
I cannot believe you are letting that kitty lay beside you! You are much sweeter than I would be! Jinx is very cute....for a cat!
Love,
Janie
Aw, we think you are pawsome, and so cute, Jinx! Mom loves how Deetz is so gentle with you. Chester said he remembered having some kind of toys too like yours, but one day he woke up and they were gone. Enjoy yours while you can!
--JB
Aw.. the pictures of you pawtecting Deetz is so sweet.
I'm sure you're in a wonderful family now Jinx. ;)
~ Bae
Jinx fits right in with you and Sharkie. I'm glad she's a happy kitty. I really want one too.
Oh my doGness! You will be a mancat soon! You are growing up soooo fast!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
You'll be all right with Deetzy. He's one of the sweetest doggie.
We are back! Véronique is sorry to have neglected you. But we are back! We are going to come to read to you more often....
...ohhhhhhhh Jinx you are so cute !!!!
Kisses, Faya & Dyos
Hey Jinx,
We think that Lucky would have been a more appropriate name given your circumstances. We're glad that you are better and growing so much. Alex and Boru get along GReat with the rest of us dogs. jenny just kinda tolerates us. You'll be fine living there with Deety and Sharkie; they're cool.
- TBH&K
Post a Comment