p.s. we miss all our blogger buddies and Sharkie and I are demanding all pawents take a vacation from work and help us furries blog and visit...... We should call it "Missing our Furry Friends Week"....
Is that not the cutest pic ever! Deetz, did ha trade? Sneezer is so little still, but you 3 look so cute together. Deetz, are you still mother hubbard and I guess Sharkie is not still scared of Sneezer? --JB Pee Ess: great idea about the furry week!
hi friends, you three look like you are having fun together. we're glad you're letting little Sneezer play with you too. we think that Sneezer should get the tennis ball. hee hee!
What a cute picture! I know what you mean. Mine is either busy or lazy. The usual excuses. Hope your humans have more time to help with your blog soon.
We're having trouble finding time & energy to blog. So much rain here stressed my mom out--floods, creek rising and raging across the road, whew! My mom is going to have some 'furlough' days (I understand fur but what's lo?). She says she can't work so those days we will visit our doggie friends! Take care. We miss ya!
How sweet, you rescued a kitten, Deetz? The three of you make a wonderful family, hello Sneezer! Your daddy is a true cowboy, I want to take picture with him! I like your idea, we should call this week "Missing our Furry Friends Week". Love y'all
Great pic and best caption ever!! Sharkie, I am sure Deetz won't ever trade his kitty for anything. Hmm.. do YOU wanna trade the ball with my little sister? She's just 'a bit' bigger than the kitty.. honest!!
30 comments:
Is that not the cutest pic ever! Deetz, did ha trade? Sneezer is so little still, but you 3 look so cute together. Deetz, are you still mother hubbard and I guess Sharkie is not still scared of Sneezer?
--JB
Pee Ess: great idea about the furry week!
Make sure woo demand your rights!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
YOu mean you ASK first? Hee hee hee.
Love,
Ammy
Awww...terminal cuteness x 3
gussie
Gosh Deetzy and Sharkie,you got us again....awwwwww...( we will deny again that we said that) Lvoe and kisses A+A
Hi, Deetzy...
What a cute picture...Did you trade with Sharkie??
I know what you mean...My Mom wasn't helping me Blog for a couple weeks & I missed everybody soooo much...
I really miss talking to you everyday...I think our Mom's should both retire & we could talk all day long...Think we can convince them??
Abby xxxooo
Wow, I'm impressed! Star never asks, she just takes my toys away and mommy won't let me beat her up!
Luv, Riley.
Ha rooo - that is such a cute pic and caption.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Hi, Deetz!
I love that picture!
A furry week sounds great to me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Great idea, guys! Missing you lots too!
xoxo
Thor
That is a great picture of the three of you. We can see that you are going to be the 3 Amigos.
We think that's a fabulous idea! We bet your mom and dad do too, Deetz!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
That is so cute... Does Kitty play with you doggies?
~ Bae
Hmmm... tennis ball or cat? That is a tough choice.
Slobbers,
Mango
hi friends, you three look like you are having fun together. we're glad you're letting little Sneezer play with you too. we think that Sneezer should get the tennis ball. hee hee!
woofs.
That is a lovely photo of you all snuggling together on the sofa.
We quite agree with you..........this work malarky is far too time consuming!
Molly, Taffy and Monty
What a cute picture! I know what you mean. Mine is either busy or lazy. The usual excuses. Hope your humans have more time to help with your blog soon.
You both look very cute sharing and playing with each other! Sorry for not visiting sooner...I hope that you and your family are doing great, Deetz!
Scottie
Hey Deetz
Looks like you are all one happy snuggly family. I'm working on that. Maybe we need a cat around here.
We're having trouble finding time & energy to blog. So much rain here stressed my mom out--floods, creek rising and raging across the road, whew! My mom is going to have some 'furlough' days (I understand fur but what's lo?). She says she can't work so those days we will visit our doggie friends! Take care. We miss ya!
love & wags,
River
trade it!
is the best deal ever
Ya can't trade a cat for a tennis ball. Cats don't bounce.
- TBH&K
Paws down which was the winner? The cute one?
Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxx
How sweet, you rescued a kitten, Deetz?
The three of you make a wonderful family, hello Sneezer!
Your daddy is a true cowboy, I want to take picture with him!
I like your idea, we should call this week "Missing our Furry Friends Week".
Love y'all
Love that photo! But I would hold onto the ball... I love 'em!
Great pic and best caption ever!! Sharkie, I am sure Deetz won't ever trade his kitty for anything. Hmm.. do YOU wanna trade the ball with my little sister? She's just 'a bit' bigger than the kitty.. honest!!
Boy do we ever agree about demanding all pawents take a vacation from work to help with blogging and visiting.
It's been over a month since we last blogged! We have so much to catch up on.
We are all for making the pawrents do nothing but blog on "Missing our Furry Friends Week".... oh ya and they should give us lots of treats too!
Woofs, Casper, Buddy, Nikki and foster dog Jazzy
We've had a blogging break too. Not my idea but our people always have so many things that they have to do. Your people definitely need a vacation.
Your friend,
Niamh
G'day pals
Great photo. We miss you too.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Hey Deetz,
Thinking of you! Sending you love!
Bogart
Post a Comment