
Mum, Deetz won't play with me.....

I gotta clean my kitty, Sharkie! Then I will play with you......

I gotta clean the kitty's left side....

Then the right side.....

Mother, please tell Deetz to stop cleaning me...I can clean myself, okay?

See.....Look....I can clean myself!

Okay, Sharkie, Lets wrestle......

That was fun! Wanna wrestle somemore?

Lets play with the pig instead....The noise drives mum banana's.....snicker snicker

All this playing is rather exhausting!

Sharkie, you think playing is hard...try taking care of a kitten!




29 comments:
Deetz,
You are a very good mother hubbard and so gentle! Good thing you all don't live in a shoe though. I think you are taking great care of kitty. Sharkie might just be a little jealous of not getting as much attention I think. That is how I get lately too.
Sharkie has turned into a really handsome woofie by the way, oh, but not as handsome as you. And kitty is the cutest kitty!
--JB
Pee Ess: Armani says ok, he will be a pack mule for us and help us on our adventures!
Deetz -
What a wonderful BIG brother you are!!!
Keeping Kitty clean and fuzzy and playing with Sharkie wearing both you boys out...
Might be worth the SQUEEKING if Mom has tired boys & girl.....
XXoooooXXoooXXooXxoo
Glad to see you're taking your responsibility seriously, Deetz. Work before play.
Deetz!
I cannot believe how sweet you are being to that kitty! I'm amazed! You so good at prioritizing,too. First take care of your kitty....then play with Sharkie!
Love,
janie
Deetzy what a star bro. Looking after kitty and your bro. Kitty's never wash themselves properly always rely on usd. Be prepared. Make sure you are on double rations.
Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxx
You would really make a great cat! I hope you get some time to rest with Sharkie and Sneezy to take care of. You deserve some extra treats.
Deefor
p.s. My mom will try Dawn on the carpet but I think Arrow just can't aim very well. And he likes new places. Thanks.
You would really make a great cat! I hope you get some time to rest with Sharkie and Sneezy to take care of. You deserve some extra treats.
Deefor
p.s. My mom will try Dawn on the carpet but I think Arrow just can't aim very well. And he likes new places. Thanks.
Deetzy...you are a great kitty Mom.
Gussie
Aaaaw Deetz you are so busy multi-tasking..........looking after kitty and playing with your younger brother. Keep up the good work.
Molly, Taffy and Monty
w00fs, looks like u pups got sum wasslin in and sum cleaning in too..good job..
b safe,
~rocky~
You are so good with that little kitten, Deetz! You're a great brother!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Gee, looks like the madhouse is complete now since the rrival of the Kitty Kat. are you sure you are just licking?? Not even a hint of a nibble?? It looks damn tasty....
Wowzers, I wish I had a kitty=cat to take care of! That's so cool!
Play bows, Zim
Looks like you have your paws full, Deetz! No wunda you is so tyered!
Get some R & RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, okay?
Luv,
Riley and Star.
Can't you just put that kittie in the automatic washy machine? Seems like it would save some time and it would smell april fresh, huh?
Slobbers,
Mango
Sheesh, I can't imagine how exhausted you must be, I am tired just looking at the photos. You are doing a great job!
Woo know I khould SOOO help take khare of khytty!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
So much responsibility, Deetz, but you are handling it all so very well!!!
Woos, the OP Pack
Hi, Deetz!
I can see you have been very busy!
And it is just the beginning!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetz,
You are one amazing fellow.
You make a pawsome kitty sitter Deetz. ;)
~ Bae
aww what great pictures of you and the kittie! looks like you gave it a super thorough bath! :)
happy napping!
Wow, Deetzy...being that close to that kitty and just licking it and not CHASING IT...wouldn't have happened in this house...
You could go into the kitty cleanin' bizness!!!!
Love and kisses...
Lacie, Scruffy and Stanners
It's so sweet to see how gentle Deetz was with the kitty!! The kitty is so lucky to have Deetz looking after her.. totally sweet!!
Deetz,
Does your kitty bite your tail? My kitty, Natty, bite and bats mine all the time. He also likes to chase me but sometimes I have to let him know I am the boss of the dawg house and chase him away from me!
Pedro
hi Deetz and sharkie! you are a very good big brother for your kitten, Deetzy boy. we are proud of you. it is a lot of work for you to play and wrassel and groom your kitten.
woofs.
Deetzy we sort of can not believe we are going to say this as you know kitties are sort of not up our alley ... at all.. ever... but that kid is realy really cute.. Love A+A PS we will deny we have ever said that
You actually wash your cat?? Wow, if Rugrat would stop running away from me, I wouldn't be washing her, that's for sure. Am I misinformed??
xox
Chef
Hi, Deetzy...
Just wanted to stop by & say Hi...
I'm back to Blogging...I gave my Mom a real Talk-N-To...
Abby xxxooo
Post a Comment