
A world exists that sometimes only we can understand.
No words, or explanations, or questions can be spoken, explained or answered.
A world of healers, helpers, joke-sters....
Compassionate hearts full of love...some broken
A world where there are no judgements. Where you can share your troubles, your joy, your life, your travels.
Whether in sadness or grief.....Whether in laughter or peace.......Whether in heartache or joy....
YOU, my blogging friends.... yes you...all of you. New and Old...
Are my world and I look forward to many more travels......




31 comments:
Hi, Deetzy...
So well said...I love all my Blogging Friends...
And, you are one of my most special ones...
Abby xxxooo
Ahhhh!
That's furry nice of woo!
We feel the same fur woo!
AND all the others before and after us!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
We second your emotion. Common interests are acommon bonds.
- TBH
That was so beautiful, Deetz - thanks and the very same back to you!!!
Tail wags, the OP Pack
hey Deetzy, we are so happy to know you and be friends with you. DWBs are the bestest friends!
woofs.
Very well put and so sweet! Who knew how eloquent you could be with words, Deetz!
I am glad and proud to be your friend.
--JB
That was BEAU-tiful! Your a great friend Deetzy!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
I am glad you put some words down because they were GREAT!
Deetzy
you awe making Mommi leak all ovew. I tweasoowe ouw fwiendship
smoochie kisses
ASTA
That was really beautiful Deetz. I'm so wagging to be your friend.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
We need our bloggie friends like we need to breathe! We are so blessed to have found each other.
love & wags,
River
Deetz,
That is just lovely! We love blogging and we really love all our wonderful blogging friends, like you!
Your pal,
Kirby
Hi, Deetz!
Well said!
I love you too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I feel the same way...but I couldn't have put it into words. That was amazing. I'm honored to say:
See ya!
Joey
That was a great post, Deetz! I feel the same way too...the DWB world is such a great one! *grins*
I've left you something at my blog...please come over to collect it! Hope you have a great week!
Scottie
Hi Deetz! Nice to visit your site! Great words! Lovely picture!
Cheers, Honey
www.supertrooperhoney.blogspot.com
That was a lovely post Deetz. We really enjoy being your friends.
Molly and Taffy
We just love you, Deetz!
Maggie and Mitch
We love you, too, Deetz and Sharkie! One thing for sure...all of us on the DWB stick together!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi, Deetz and Sharkie -
We love you too. We couldn't have said this better.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
As do we.
Ciao sweet Deetzy!
Mia ragazza had to go find a tissue when she read your beautiful words. We feel the very same way.
Tanti baci to you, Sharkie and your mama!
Lucia
Deetzy Boy!
You're giving me the warm fuzzies all over, man. We LOVE you and Sharkie & your mama & dad! Here's to smooth travelin'!
Goober love,
Stanley
Travels? Where are you traveling to? Can I go? I mean, you were planning on taking me right? I think we should go somewhere awesome-like super awesome.
I hope you wern't planning on having any travels without me! Hehehehe! The spotted one isn't going to go right? Hehehe
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi again! Guess what? I just gave you some awards!
See ya!
Joey
w00f's, me loves u tooo..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi Deetzy
It's furry nice to meet you.
Stop by my blog sometime, I like to make new friends :)
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx
Hi Deetz!
How beautiful! I feel the same thing. I love my blogging friends. I love you!
xoxoxo
Thor
Deetz,
Such a nice post! I think that was a Thoughtful Thursday post on Wordless Wednesday. I feel exactly the same way!
Pedro
What a beautiful sentiment to share with everyone. Very nice! Isnt it cool how close you feel to bloggy friends after awhile? They share so much with you...
:)
Jaime
Trying to catch up some. What a great post! We feel the same way but couldn't put words to it like you did. We have had so much love and support during our hard times. It made us feel better to know our blogging pals(and many we didn't even know) took the time to pray with us, and in the end give condolences. We love you Deetzy and you too Carol(ok, well, Sharky too lol) It is a very special little world isn't it? (I know my sisters don't understand at all.)
Guess you have to be a part of it.
mmmuuaaahh
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter(still mia) & Jamie
Post a Comment