
It was quite exhausting gathering all our toys up outside.
Sharkie and I waited until it starting icing up outside to go and find our toys....

An hour later, here we still are.

Poor Horsey's

Poor Birdies (especially the one Sharkie caught....RIP lil birdie)

Poor Trees

Poor Momma's truck.......




24 comments:
But it looks soooo furry beaWOOtiful!
Whatever were woo doing on the khouch!?!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Tank woo fur sharing!
Poor you....Please stay inside on your great sofa...
How did Sharkie caught a bird ? I have tried so many times...without success....
Kisses, Faya
Poor Deetzy and Sharky.
Poor Momma.
Yucko weather
gussie
Hi, Deetzy...
OMdoG...That is a bad storm...
I'm glad there is no picture of you out there...
I'm sorry you are having such bad weather when it's supposed to be Spring...
You & Sharkie stay inside until it's over - OK?...Even if you forgot a toy outside - OK?...
Stay warm...
Abby xxxooo
What a storm! Hope you guys can stay warm with your toys til the ice melts.
Your friend,
Niamh
It started out nice enough here - snow and wind. Then that blasted ice ruined everything!
Play bows,
Zim
Wow, looks like here in a storm. Our folks make us go search for our toys and bring them back. And we know there's more hidden above the cold box.
We had a great weekend with the dogalatives. Come visit. Don't click on Barnie if you have children...
Rufus
Whoa, you really did get it a lot worse than we did. Glad Mom's truck at least made it home.
Spring is back - at least for today.
Tail wags, the OP Pack
Wow!!! That was a blizzard! I am glad you got to be inside. I don't think your yellow raincoat and boots would have saved you from this storm!
Did you hide Sharkie's toys? Did ya? Did ya?
--JB
Hi, Deetz!
That looks like a lot of snow!
Better stay inside warm and comfy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh those poor horses. They must be miserable. Stay warm pals.
tailwags
Noah x
BBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- TBH
Stay inside and stay warm.
I hope you and Sharkie are warm! I can't believe you got snow.
love & wags,
River
Hi you two! Sure have missed coming around lately. Oh that's a lot of snow! But they make quite a lovely landscape.
Poow evewyone..I hope the howsies and biwdies find some sheltew..it's supposed to be spwing. What's going on?
I'm happy to see that you and shawkie awe cozy and wawm . Hope youw Mama is too
smoochie kisses
ASTA
I sure as heck wouldn't be going outside in that mess, you guys are smart.
Wow! What a storm you got, Deetz! Doesn't old man winter know that it's spring?! We hope that this is the last storm of the year for you!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We sure hope this is the last storm of the year, for you! You two look very comfy on your couch! Sharkie must be a lot faster than we are...we keep trying to catch birdies, but none of us have had any luck! Stay warm!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
OH MY...as much as winter is soooooooooo yesterday...we have to admit...those pix are bootiful...stark and too the point...great photography, Deetzie!!
That Sharkie sure is something...he does the bird thing too...like Scruffy...don't think either of them would get admitted to the Audoban society or however ya spell it....
Love ya lots sweet boy...stay warmest!
Love and kisses...Laciegirlie
Poor Deetzy. And Sharky. And spring things that should be sprung.
Chased that snow away yet? Wiry wags, Eric xxx
Deetz!!!!
I don't know if you are aware of this or not...but uhhh...you are sleeping next to Sharkie! Like he is sleeping on your footies! I didn't think you would tolerate that crap!
The only ice that I know of comes out of the freezer and crunches really loud. Do you think you could play slippy slide outside?
Hehehe! I've missed you my friend! I will try to stay more connected from now on...for realsies...
I love you my fellow furry dude!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetz - that's a WHOLE LOT OF SNOW out your window! I'm glad you're inside where it's warm and safe.
See ya!
Joey
Uhh........Mum's never lie.... that is for sure! Hope you and Sharky got all the toys and stuffies in before the storm. Looks very cold to us.....
Aireslaps,
Apache and the tribe
Post a Comment