NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Itzy Bitzy Bear

Maggie & Mitch Introduced us to Wee Ted last week, a very tiny bear. Wee Ted said he was the tiniest bear of all.

My mum snapped a picture of the Itzy Bitzy Bear that sits on her shelf.
He is only one inch sitting down in his chair.
He just sits there and makes sure none of the other nic-nacs wonder off.
He is kinda like a guard bear.

Here he is:



Sharkie was being silly and posing for a picture, so we had to take one to make him happy.


No pictures of me this mornin.....I was having a bad hair day! (mud, stickers, hay)...Its amazing what can stick to our furrs......

Deetzy

33 comments:

Lucia said...

Ciao caro Deetzy!

That is one teensy little bear your mama has, and such a cutie, too (although, IMHO, not as cute as you, mio dolce amico). It must be the day for little bears: check out Maggie and Mitch's bloggie when you can!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

What a cute, tiny little bear...I have a tiny elephant, but I don't think it's that little...

I love Sharkie's pose...

I'm having a bad hair day, too...My Mom is taking me to the Spa on Saturday...

Abby xxxooo

Gus said...

oh my...that's teeny!!

but verrry cute.

gussie

Duke said...

Wow! Itzy Bitzy Bear really is tiny! Even he he stands up he's shorter than Wee Ted!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Moco said...

That is one tiny bear. He must pack a good punch to be able to guard all those other things.
We hope you are out of trouble now.

the many Bs said...

hey Deetzy kid! that's a cute little bitty bear. we love those little kiddos. too bad you can't play with him. he would be one chomp in those 'dale teeths of yours. hee hee!

woofs.

Donna said...

Oh hai! I likes ur pikshers so much. Sometimes I get stuff stuck to my furs too. My human friends will find puffs of lint or something stuck to my ears, and they will have to take it off. It is a bit ouchy, but then my ears look better.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hmmm -

Not sure which is the khuter of the two posers today!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! You look pretty good ... for having a bad hair day. Woof! Sugar

Eric said...

He's verrrrry teeny weeny, specially for a guard bear. Must have super strength to keep Deetzy and that cute posing Sharky away!!

Wiry wags, Eric xx

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That is one tiny Bear! And he is still all in one piece? He is kinda like a very tiny dog stuffie, don't ya think? Ok, your mum probably does not want me giving you any ideas.....
Sharkie always looks like he is up to something. He sure looks like he is pampered in that picture with all the pillows and all.
--JB

L said...

That sure is a tiny bear. The question is, does he taste good?

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmmm. Is Sharkie looking for a girlfriend, by any chance? We're sure he'll have a lot of takers. That's quite an interesting pose.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That IS one teeny little bear,Mom says she has some little things like that in the bipeds rooms.

Deetz, we would love to see your bad hair day pics - we don't think woo could ever look bad.

Tai wags, the OP Pack

Niamh said...

I hope your mum doesn't make you take a bath to fix your hair! Sharkie is sure getting big.

Your friend,
Niamh

Joe Stains said...

omgosh look at that little guy!! He is sooo tiny!!

Asta said...

Deetzy
that is the cutest tiniest beaw I have evew seen..that is a lot of wesponsibility fow such a tiny guy, but he looks vewy competent..Lovely pictoowe of Sharkie..hope to see you soon
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hehe...Itzy Bitzy Bear is SOOO cute! I'm sure he's all geared up to guard the knick knacks...*grins* Sharkie looks awesome too! He's grown so much!

Hope you have a great week!

Scottie

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Deetz,
That Sharkie may be an aspiring model! He looks real cute with the head tilt!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Yes. Itzy Bitzy Bear is soooo tiny!
Nice picture of Sharkie!
I want to see you too! Who cares about bad hair!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Uh oh, hope that doesn't mean you had to have a bath!

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

That bear is really teeny weeny. We also saw the bear on Maggie and Mitch's blog.

That's a cute picture of Sharkie. You probably would look cute with mud in your hair.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Anonymous said...

Itsy Bitsy Bear is cute but he probably doesn't have much stuffy stuff inside of him. he could live or get lost in Shiloh's coat and no one would ever see him again. He would most probably be a mystery missing stuffy aound here, or he would accidently get flat trampled without anyone even knowing it. Good thing his chair is up on the desk out of danger so he can guard the other things.
- TBH

Princess Patches said...

That is one TINY bear! Sharkie sure looks cute in his posing position! Good luck getting all that stuff out of your furs, Deetzy!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

Hey, stop over & see me...I have a Contest going on...

Abby xxxooo

Rambo said...

Wow....that is tiny! You can put the whole thing in your mouth! Will your mom let you play with Itzy Bitzy? That would be fun.
oxox
Rambo

Pedro said...

Deetz,

So, if I go out and get mud and grass all over me my mom will stop taking my picture all the time? Thanks for the tip buddy! I'm goin!

Pedro

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Deetzy and Sharkie,

That bear is sooo tiny, I think even I could manage to swallow him.

Sharkie you are such the poser. I still woulda loved to see you Deetz even with hay and mud in your fur. hee hee

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

Dexter said...

That bear is way too small to play with you or the land shark.

Slobbers,
Mango

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetzy Boy!

Miss Lola Belle and the Griffindales here...we are making some visits today and wanted to let you know we pawsitively miss you! We hope all is well for you and your Mumsie.....

We see you have new fwiends....YEAH! Pawesome! We wuff it!

Happy Saint Pawtrick's Day!

MMMWWAAHHHH! Smoochies and big nose pokes...

Miss Lola, Roy Boy and Jack-Jack

Stanley said...

Deetz!

Personally I think bad hair days are when I take my best photos! I'd love to see all the stuff you're collecting in your furs.

Sharkie looks very coy in that photo, like he'd NEVER ever get into trouble.

Itzy Bitzy Bear is an amazingly good guard bear for being such a wee thing. Nice job!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
I am scared. My mom has been talking about moving again. I am locked in a room with Chester. I am so scared, Deetz. Are the sunflowers out yet?
--JB

Bae Bae said...

Oh.. you have a tiny bear too

~ Bae

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"