NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Finally Friday.......


Sharkie and I are very upset with our mum. She has been way too busy to help us blog, like we would like too.
I mean, come on...we need to go and see our pals and see Spring sprunging all over the world....
Hopefully, we will get by real soon.
I am sure the sad looks of depression will inspire her to help us out....
Deetzy & Sharkie

31 comments:

Jake of Florida said...

We often have the same problem with our Mom -- long faces do help sometimes as does constant barking to express displeasure.

Good luck!!!

Jake and Just Harry

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo look familiar....

Would woo be Deetzy and Sharkie?

Keep working her - we miss woo two!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Even a little visit is better than none! Good to see you boys!

Your pal,

Petey

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I hope your Mom gets Un-Busy soon...I miss barking with you everyday...

I had a really nice Barkday...I gots lots of treats & toys...

My favorite new toy is a tiny little blue hippo...It's just my size...

Pretty soon your Mom is gonna need to get a longer couch...

Abby xxxooo

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz and Sharkie -

What a cute picture of the two of you. Have a pawtastic weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Asta said...

Deetzy and sharkie
Don't be sad..we love you and you awe in ouw thoughts even if you'w Mom doesn't have time to post..as long as she has time to love on you that's all that counts
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Rambo said...

What's up with all the lazy humans?? This is the 4th blog I have read about lazy humans. I say we fire their lazy butts and get some humans that want to work!
Ram

Lucia said...

Ciao Deetz!!

Santa vacca, Deetzy, I was getting worried!! Sooooooo glad you are back!!! I hope you are doing fantastico, mio amico, and that you're having some of the same wonderful sunny weather we're having here in mia citta today. Happy spring to you all!!

Tanti baci!
Lucia

Princess Patches said...

We're glad to see you boyz! You better watch out, Deetzy...Sharkie is almost as big as you are!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Amber said...

Hi Deetz!! me misses YOU!!! My mommy is much worst than your mom. She uses the busy excuse sighs! Hope you mom get the message from you both!

big licks!
Amber :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We do is you guys - get that mom moving. You look sad but also quite cute on your "bed".

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Duke said...

We miss you guys too! At least we got to see both of your handsome faces even if they do look somewhat sad!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Eric said...

Aww, sad boys. But wagging handsome. Missed you. Stay well.

Wiry wags, Eric xx

Moco said...

Don't worry. Our crazy old bat is hopeless sometimes. Do not give up.

Joe Stains said...

My human is always 'busy' or 'tired' too. WHATEVER!

Noah the Airedale said...

That's one of our favourite position too Deetzy and Sharkie.
Dont be too hard on your mum. It's sometimes difficult to get to all the bloggies.

tailwags
Noah

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz and Sharkie!
You two look a little big bored in that picture!
Do something interesting this weekend and let us know about it, ok?
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dexter said...

You pout very well.

Slobbers,
Mango

Agatha and Archie said...

Don't wory!1 All the peeps are very busy now....but we all understand!! WE LOVE YOU!! Love A+A

Tee said...

Those are lovely sad faces ... makes me want to share my treats with you to cheer you both ups!

Licks and Wags,

Tuffy of Dog Woods

Pedro said...

Deetz,

Aw, I miss you guys but don't worry, my mom and I will be here when your mom has more time! I know all about that cause sometimes my mom can go a whole week without time to check blogs. Give your mom some extra licks so she can relax!

Pedro

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Deetz

It is good to know you are all safe and sound. We are sure your Mummy will help you to blog as soon as she can.

Molly and Taffy xx

tula monstah said...

Hi Deetzy & Sharkie

There's also a good reason to pout on the couch :) If you lay there long enuff, will she get the picture??

Hope you don't miss Spring!

kisses,
tula

the many Bs said...

you poor kiddos. our mom neglects our friends' blogs too and it also makes us very sad. we wish humans could get their priorities straight. you two look cute, but in a sad way. we hope those sad looks convince your mom to help you with your blog.

woofs.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You two do look depressed. Maybe Sharkie could whop your mum with two tennis shoes instead of one next time to wake her up?
ARe you going to do Pedro's rock project?
--JB

L said...

There must be a lot of that going around. We practically have to fetch the laptop to get the girl to blog for us.

Huskee and Hershey said...

We totally understand.. sometimes it happens to us too. Hey, the good thing is at least you and Sharkie can keep each other company! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Deetzy and Sharkie! It always makes me happy to see you, whether you're being good, bad, or lying like bookends on the couch. At least you have a comfy place to be bored - Zeke and I aren't allowed on the furniture - hmph!

See ya soon (I hope)!
Joey

Fenway said...

From all that I know about being a border collie, Sharkey will make your mum pay for being too busy for you.

Beware the bored Border Collie!

Hey! My alphas are back home now so I can blog again!

Your pal,
Fenway

Niamh said...

People get so easily distracted by things like work. It makes it hard for them to concentrate on the important things like us and our blogs! Hope your mom will get back to helping you with your blog soon.

Your friend,
Niamh

Amber-Mae said...

My Mommy's been so busy too. I hope your Momma will find some time to help you blog.

Belly jiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"