

Hello
I sure have missed everyone. My mum is doing so much better and is back to work. Hence, no time to help me with my bloggie.
Sharkey is getting heavy. I think he is getting WAY more snackies then I.
He has also completely destroyed all my toys!
However, mum did stop off at Petco last night on her way home and got us some new toys to play with.
She also got us new personalized tags to wear, just in case we were to get lost or something. I will show you our tags later, they are really cool.
Well, I think I will just go over and see what you all have been up to lately.
See you in a lil bit.
Deetzy and of course
Sharky
Check this out!!!!

I am working very hard on this Tuesday for Eduardo. I love work! I don't know why my mum complains about it all the time.




33 comments:
Well, woo better run him around a little bit more - WOO are the big dog!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Good job, Deetzy Boy!
You are working in a great place!
I missed you!
Love,
Thor xx
Great Job Deetz. I will report in and tell Eduardo what a good job you are doing.
gussie
Hey H-mom wants your kind of job!
Your doing a great job Deetzy & Sharky! Keep up the good work! You look like you & Sharky are having fun!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
You are doing a great job of "working" Deetzy! Maybe you need to do a few more zoomies with Sharkie so he doesn't get too fat too fast!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
You are still bigger than Sharkie so I would not worry too much. You look so cute sleeping in your bed!
EDuardo is a very snuggly puggle, isn't he?
--JB
Deetzy
I'm so glad youw Mom is bettew..Shawkie looks vewy cute..and having someone to play wif ,even if they destwoy ouw toys is fun.
Plus you get new toys.
Gweat wowk..I'm wowking fow Eduawdo too.Wight now, Mommi needs my snuggles
smoochie kisses
ASTA
What a cool picture of you hard at work, Deetz! We love it!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz!
Sharkie looks like a lot of fun to play with! I hope he doesn't destroy all of your new toys! You look like you are working hard in that pic! I can't wait to see your new tags!
-Tibby
Hi Deetz,
Happy New Year to you.
Its sure tiring to work and to entertain Sharkey. Have a good rest.
Luv
Snowball
We're glad your mom is doing better. We bet that keeping an eye on Sharkey is a lot of hard work. You earned the nap under the covers.
Hey, Deetz, don't work too hard there, woo might need to take a nap:)
Woos, the OP Pack
Thanks for sharing the Sharkie photos. You really are doing some back breaking work there!!
I bet your mom likes having you help her at work. Great photos, by the way.
Levi' mom
Hey, my mom would like your job! It looks like you really know how to snuggle.
love & wags,
River
Hi, Deetz!
Glad to hear your mom is much better!
I hope your and Sharky are enjoing a great time together!
That looks like a hard work!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Deetz! Happy New Year! Hope you have a good start to the year! Can see that you're hard at work there ;-)
Sharky sure looks bigger now
~ Bae
G'day matie
You make work look like so much fun. Good stuff Deetzy.
Look at how big Sharky is getting. Glad you got some new tags.
tailwags
Noah
Deetzy Boy!
Because of you I'm considering working for Eduardo too. You make it look easy!
You and Sharkie look so sweet together, even if he's been kiling your toys! At least your mama is replacing them!
Please give her some good goober smooches from Stella & I and tell her we're stinkin' glad she's feeling better!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Hi, Deetzy...
You are really good at napping, too...It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it...
It looks like you & Sharky are getting along great...
Abby xxxooo
We have to wear those tags too. Ours even say I AM LOST on them in case some peoples find us and think we belong running wild. The pee-wee also has his name and phone number on his collar. I think that's so momma can tell him apart from all the other labradudes.
Good meditation.
Slobbers,
Mango
the little guy sure grow pretty fast !!!
New toys are always great. Looks like you are having fun. And you look quite relaxed under the covers.
Your friend,
Niamh
hi Deetzy, it's good to see you out and about! it looks like your Sharkey friend is having a lot of fun with you and your toys. good job on training your mum to buy more toys for you.
woofs.
Hap-pee new year!
...I see you have started it out right...lots of work for the snuggle puggle!...good job!
say hello to your mom!
Hi Deetz
Great news that your Mum is feeling so much better.
We think your type of work is excellent. You obviously put in many hours to perfect your skill. Keep it up.
Molly and Taffy
Hey Deetz. Fab news that your Mom is better. I'm envious of your job. Think you might need to get Sharkie a job too. Might stophim from getting so many treats and killing your toys.
Wiry wags, Eric xx
Deetzy
I'm glad we have lights outside, causeMommi is tewwified of the dawk and whenevew we go visit someone wif a house..she wefooses to take me out once it's dawk. Hewe she doesn't even get scaiwed at 2:00 in the mowning
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Welcome back! Sounds like Sharkey needs to go jogging with Truffles....
Hi Deetz,
We are in the same boat here man... Most of my toys have been murdered by Hershey. She simply does not know that 'play' is not equal to 'kill'...
Sigh sigh..
Deetzy-Boy!
We love you, we missed you!
We have been sort of MIA too...Mumsie has been sooooobusy with her business. FINALLY we posted a new bloggie story. We had pawesome holidays and hope you did too. We were thinking of you and hoping you and your mumsie were ok. Did you know we get to go to work wiff our mumsie too? Yep, it is pawsibly the most we fun we have. We get to meet all her pets that hire her to go on walkies! Can you imagine that? Mumsie gets paid to take doggies on walkies? Its totally pawesome! And, we get to go!
Airehugs and nose pokes buddy....
Love the 3 G-Dales.
Pee Ess....
Did you see how BIG our Lola Dale is? She is 9 mos. old and bigger than Roy Boy! She's gonna be ginormous!
Post a Comment