JB's, other sister, Misty, has been ill with kidney failure and losing PooPoo so unexpectedly this morning has left a very heavy heart over at their home.
If you remember, PooPoo spent some time in jail for bad behavior.
She had been paroled to the bathroom of their home and seemed to be doing really well.
Maybe, it was just her time to go....we will never know.
She will be dearly missed here.
JB, has been a great kittie friend to all of us, so please go over and show our support and love.
Rest in Peace lil PooPoo
Run free and know you were loved unconditionally!
Your pal
Deetzy




23 comments:
Oh we will go right over. This kind of post always makes us so sad.
Thanks for letting us know. We'll go over and visit. We're so sad :(
Oh No...Thank you for letting us know...
I'm going right over there...
Me & my Mom have leaky eyes...
Abby xxxooo
We stopped over at JB's but didn't see any post on PooPoo, so we're glad you told us.
It's very hard for us to get around the internet again and leaving comments is such a hassle, so we're only visiting the sick and bereaved, if this machine will let us. And we don't have access to any of our email addresses to send messages instead of leaving comments.
OMD! I will have to go over there right now, Thanks for the info Deetzy, this is very sad indeed.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Aw, that's so sad Deetz. I'll go over.
Eric xx
Deetz,
We just heard from JB's mom and we are so sad that PooPoo had to leave so suddenly. You're a good friend to get the word out in support of their family.
Pedro
That´s so sad,Deetz. Thank you for letting us know! I will go over!
Love,
Thor
Sorry to hear abnout this , we will go over to her blog soon !!! Thanks for letting us know .
Cody
Tank woo fur letting us know...
I'm off to paw some hugz&khysses.
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
This is such sad news! Thanks for letting us know, Deetz! We're on our way!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz,
So sorry to hear about your friend. I will keep PooPoo's family in my thoughts!
-Tibby
Oh my! Poo Poo is gone? I will head on over and pay me respects.
thanks,
Rambo
Hey Deetzy,
We've been to JB's blog and we're so shocked to hear about PooPoo. What a sad day for the blog world.
tailwags
Noah
w00f's Deetz, we iz sooo sorry to hear about Poopoo, me just went last nite to check on how Misty wuz...me will go right over there..
b safe,
~rocky~
Rest in peace, PooPoo.
I am so sad to know about PooPoo.
Lorenza
So sad to hear about PooPoo passing. ;(
~ Bae
I was at JB's blog earlier. Its really unexpected.
Run free, Poo Poo.
Luv
Snowball
Deetz!
Thanks for the head's up about PooPoo's sudden departure for the Bridge. We hope her peeps and buddies feel the love of everyone who cares!
Run like the WIND, sweet PooPoo!
Goober love,
Stanley
That's so sad. Thanks for letting us know.
Hi, Deetz...
I have something for you...Please stop by my Blog to pick it up...
Abby xxxooo
We're on our way to visit JB now. You know, when we lost Simon and Scarlett, JB stopped by and gave condolences - and we had never even met him before! He's a sweet kitty and I'm sure he's gonna miss Poopoo.
Shelly & Tommy
Post a Comment