NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello Everyone

I sure hope everyone gots lots of good food for Thanksgiving.

My mum is doing so much better. I give her lots of slobbery kisses and lil bitey's on her feetzies to make her laugh and stuff. I sure wish Lacie and Asta could have come and helped me take care of her, but we were unable to post that we needed them.

I gots into alot of trouble the past couple of days. Mum can't play much and we were unable to blog so I went and found some friends way down the road. Daddy had to come and finded me and my mum's eyes were all watery when I got home. THEN, to make matters worse, I did it again the next day.

SO, mum said since she had to get spade, that now I have to get neutered. tomorrow is the big neuter day. I sure hope it does not hurt to much, but mum said it is for my own good and protection. For the past three days I have been on house arrest. I can go from the house to my pen on a leash and thats it.

We are all sad that I have been bad. I wonder if I will get to wear one of those cone things on my head. I have always wanted to try one out.....that will be cool.

I sure miss all of you so very much. I would have loaded some pictures of me, but mum's aircard and laptop are extremely slow.

Thanks for all your prayers for my mummy, cuz they sure helped alot. She says she felt each and every prayer.

Paw hugs to all
Deetzy Boy (aka...no nards deetz)

38 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'll still love woo anyway!

Nards or no nards!

I don't have my stuffin' either!

Woo know I've missed woo LOTS!

I know furst paw what it looks like when your mom is missing woo bekhause woo've run off - it isn't a good look -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, me got so excited cing u me furgot to hit publish fur the other comment...me iz gald u mama iz feeling better...me sorry u has been bad..me missed u baddd...hope u surgery goes good tomorrow..

b safe,
~rocky~

pps me will hit publish this time..

the many Bs said...

hey Deetzy! it's good to hear from you, kiddo. we're sure glad to hear that your mummy is doing good. but we're sad to hear that you did unauthorized roaming. getting neutered is not so bad and if you play it right, you should get a lot of treats and lovin' and stuff. just get a real pitiful look on your face. Bailey had surgery on his knee/leg last week and he played the pitiful game really well - scored himself some 'hunk of beef' dog food. that dog's good.

woofs!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz! I am worried about your surgery tomorrow. I will purr and purr for you, ok? I hope it won't hurt. Maybe the Dr will give you some really cool medicine like your mum got after her surgery. I bet you won't remember anything just like your mum when she was talking to my mom! ha ha. Be good tomorrow and once you get home, you will recover and not want to run away so much.....that's what my mom said.
--JB
Pee Ess: Is it really true that you really don't like cats at all?? I shed a tear when I heard your mum telling my mom that on the phone today, and it made me cry even more in the car! Tears....JB

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Deetz,

It's great to hear your Mom's feeling better! We hope she will be back to normal real soon so she can play with you more and stuff...*wink*

Sorry to hear you have to have your nards done :( Hope the surgery goes well...we'll be thinking of you! Take care, and hope you have a good day!

Scottie

Gus said...

Deetzy Boy!

Whew...we are sure glad your mom is feelin better. We hope your surgery goes well, and the nice thing is, now you can recover together. Lots of wirey vibes your way

gussie n Teka

The Animal Doctor said...

Deetzy, we're so glad that you're back. We miss you lots!

Please kiss your Mommy for us.


lovelots,
Trudis, Moy, Jappy

pee-ess: sshh, but moy had his boy bits snipped off too and he did not feel it. you'll be okay deetzy. mwuah- trudis

Snowball said...

Puppy do need to be entertained all the time you know... so if the hooman can't entertain us, we will have to find something to entertain ourself. I am sure your pawrents understand.

I am sure your surgery will go really well. We will still be sending good thoughts your way. Hope that you have a speedy recovery after the surgery.

Luv
Snowball

Hero said...

I'm glad to hear that your mom is doing well, Deetz. Sorry to hear that you lost your nards. I lost mine too and it's not an experience I like to think back on. I mostly just remember how awful it was not being allowed to run and play as much as I wanted to. I hope you don't have to wear the cone thing. I was devastated when my mom made me wear one for bit.

Lizzy said...

Deetz, man!

It's grrrrEAT to hear from ya! I've been missing you, too. We are still praying for you and your human Mom. Good luck with your surgery tomorrow, we will be keeping you in our thoughts, okay?

Sparky

duo_disaster said...

It's good to hear from you, Deetz! We're so glad to hear that your mummy is doing well! Also, Sorry to hear that you're gonnna lost your nards, we'll pray for a smooth (and fast) one for you.

Love,
Rudolf & Goofy

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetzy!

You must be a goodest boy and help your hooman Mummy....no racing around to look for fweinds cuz you are bored a little....Mummy will be better really soon - we can feel it! Then you can play, play and play some more wiff Mummy and you won't be bored anymore!

Give her licky-licks and lots of aireprayers..yes, definately the aireprayers....we will too!

Love you!
The G-Dales

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Glad to hear your mom is feeling better!
Good luck with your surgery! I am sure everything will go well!
Paws crossed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Rambo said...

Oh No Deetzy,
you are getting a new-turd tomorrow? Good luck, you will need it!
Glad your Mum is feeling better.
love,
Rambo

Asta said...

Deetzy
I'm thwilled youw Mom is wecovewing..and Having you home along side hew will speed up hew gettting well..I will pway that youw suwgewy goes totally painlessly and that you have a nice cone to put on while you and youw Mom get supew well
love and healing smoochie kisses
ASTA

Bae Bae said...

Oh... I hope it's not too painful for you Deetz. I missed you..
And take good care of your mom

~ Bae

i said...

Hi Deetz, glad to hear your mom is better now. Gee...guess your mom got really worried that you went out on your own there. Hope you'll be a good boy now. Keeping paws crossed for your surgery tomorrow.

The Musketeers said...

Glad that your mama is feeling better ! Paw cross for tomorrow surgery !!

xoxo,
Four Musketeers

Stanley said...

Deetzy!

Whoa, man! The surgery's not a big deal, but they make you lay low for awhile after it's over. That will probably be the hardest part.

Now that your mama's been spade does everyone who comes to visit have to have a surgery? Stella & I are good to go, but my girl would be in trouble.

Glad to hear your mama's feeling better. Better give her more healing goober smooches from me & Stella girl. They should help!

Goober love,
Stanley

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Deetzie,
We hope your mum is getting stronger everyday. How did your neutering go? Hope you didn't have to suffer one of those annoying cone things.
Now you've got to make sure you don't go wondering off again. My sissies do that and pinky gets very upset. Stay well.

Noah x

Princess Patches said...

We're still sending Aire-zen for your mama. Our mom says it took her about 12 weeks to be back to "normal". We are glad she's feeling better though! Now...about those nards...we hope the surgery goes well. We haven't had a nardectomy, but we have been spade and it was no big deal. We didn't even get cones! We sure hope it keeps you from roaming after it's done! It's a big, scary world out there and you could get hurt (or worse!). So stay HOME where you belong!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are glad that your Mum is recovering well after her surgery. We hope you have a speedy recovery after your surgery. Kaci and I both have been spayed and we did fine. I (Hershey) even had surgery on my ears.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Duke said...

Our paws are crossed for your neutering bit, Deetz!
We'll be thinking about you!
We hope your mom feels in tip top shape soon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Niamh said...

Thanks for posting that your mom is doing better. Please don't scare her any more by running away. I am sure that your surgery will go well but I hope you don't have to wear the dreaded satellite dish on your head. It is not fun.

Your friend,
Niamh

Deefor said...

Good to read your bloggie and see your mom is feeling better. They did the neuter thing to me and Arrow and we were fine. We never wore the cone of shame. But don't worry. A few treats and you forget all about it. Give your mom a lick from me.

Deefor

Basically Bears said...

Hi Deetz

So good to see you back. We are very pleased your Mum is getting over her surgery and you have been making her laugh and giving her lots of company.

We will be thinking of you tomorrow, paws crossed it all goes fine for you and Deetz....please don't run off anymore we worry about you you know. Be a good boy.

Molly and Taffy

Dexter said...

Mom has been talking about tutoring pee-wee because he tends to run away. You'll have to let us know if it "works." I can't believe you made your mom's eyes water. Not cool, little dude.

Slobbers,
Mango

Toffee said...

Big hugs and kisses to you and your mommy. Riley says that his paws are crossed for you on your big day Deetzy.

take care,
toffee

Eduardo said...

Oh No Deetzy! Why did you go down the road! Was there a girlie in heat down there? My Mommy says you shouldn't run off like that you make her(my Mommy) upset! Also I wouldn't mess with those girls in heat Mommy says you'll have some little Deetzy pups running around! I've been snuggling for your Mommy & my Mommy has been praying everyday! We missed y'all being gone for so long! I've got an award for you! Love you Deetzy & Deetzy's Mommy!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Eric said...

Deetzy boy, Wagging good to see you. I missed ya, in a manly way.That's fab your Momis feline better, when you get spade you can look after each other. Hope you get to wear the cone- gets you loads of treats cos the leggededs feel so sorry for you. Work it ok? But no more wandering.

Take care Deetz's Mommy. Me and mine are thinking of you.

Wiry wags, Eric x

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

Oh...I missed you sooo much...I'm glad your Mom is starting to feel better...

I know you probably aren't liking the whole surgery thing you have to have, but if it will keep you home, that's all that matters...

You can't run off anymore...OK???

I hope you don't hurt too bad after your surgery...

I'll be waiting to hear...

Abby xxxxooo

Unknown said...

Wunderlust will get you in trouble, won't it? Sometimes at the dog park, Madison gets a little too wild (she's just a puppy) and then H-Mom puts her into "protective custody." That sucks.

L said...

We're glad your mom is doing better, but that wasn't nice of you to make her cry by sneaking off.

Good luck with your surgery.

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Well Deetz look on the bright side..... at least YOU didn't eat a toy rope and almost make it to the bridge before your time!!!!! Good luck tomorrow!!! We'll keep our paws crossed for you.

Aireslaps,
Yalo, the Big Red Guy

Moco said...

Not to worry. All the guys in our house are neutered and they do just fine. Good news about your mom. Stay close to home. You don't want to worry your mom anymore.

Amber-Mae said...

Glad to know your Mama is doing very well. Oh, not to worry Deetz! You "doods" only have very minor surgery. It's not like we females. They have to literally slaughter us!!! Withing one day, you are healed. Just a teenee weenee bitsy little cut & then bye bye to your jingle bells! Gone forever!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Cassidy said...

Glad mummy is feeling a bit better. I will keep paws crossed that you get your cone, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Deetz,
Missing ya buddy!
OMdoG... do not run away from home!! It can be so dangerous... what if some baddies got you?? Oh and I heard some exciting news from JB! I heard you've got company??
Hope the surgery goes well.. I reckon you'd be stuck with the dreaded e-collar for a day or two afterwards?

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"