NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

RIP Girl Girl



Girl Girl left for the bridge last night! I will miss you Girl Girl!

You were one of my very first furry friends.... so tiny and small..and were never afraid of me.
I pray you are running on the big wheel in the sky and eating alots
of cheese today.

Deetzy and family

44 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet Gizmo welkhomed her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Unknown said...

Oh poor little thing! We have sent lots of furry rodents to the Bridge, so there is some kind of party going on, we just know it. She will find some very nice playmates there - including Homie G, the teenhuman's beloved gerbil who rode from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale in a cage under her feet in the front seat of the car!

Asta said...

Deetzy
I hope she has found Gizmo and delivewed ouw love..they awe playing happily togethew wif all ouw loved fuwwfwiends
sad smoochie kisses
ASTA

Eduardo said...

We will miss GirlGirl very much:( I know she is enjoing some sunflower seeds right now.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I'm really sad about Girl Girl, too...She was one of my first friends,too...

We're gonna miss her alot...

Abby xxxooo

Toffee said...

Oh Deetzy!

What a sad day! I hope that you are finding some solace.

We will all miss dear precious Girl-Girl!
(I am sure that Gizmo and FuFu are showing her a good time though!)

love,
toffee

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Sad news. She will be missed. J x

Duke said...

We'll miss Girl girl too, Deetz! She was alway so cheerful and sweet!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, me iz sooo sad to hear about girl girl..she wuz the sweetest little hammie and me loved her...shes up there wiff gizmo, fufu, lacy and all of our other friends..

b safe,
~rocky~

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We are so sorry to hear about Girl Girl. We did not know her but she certainly had a lot of good friends. Hopefully Bosco has found her too. But Angel Lacylulu and Gizmo will take really good care of her.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Oh, me sorry to hear about Girl Girl! Her love will always be in your heart.

Levi

Agatha and Archie said...

We are very sad...Love A+A

Lorenza said...

I am going to miss her a lot too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Animal Doctor said...

hi deetzy, we just drop by to say hi. we are sorry about your friend girl-girl.

hugs and kisses,
trudis, moy and jappy

Deefor said...

Hi Deetz

Lots of sad news lately about my furry friends. I hope Girl Girl and Gizmo are having fun together. But I miss them

Deefor

Moco said...

She and Gizmo are probably driving around with FuFu in the FuFu mobile.

i said...

We'll miss her too.

Poopsie aka Blue said...

I too will miss her.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sigh. Another cute furry has left us.

Eric said...

What a sad dat wasn't it, us doggies will miss her. That was a kind tribute Deetz. Eric x

the many Bs said...

Girl Girl is with Fufu now. we are sorry that she has left us for the Bridge. we will miss her.

woofs.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Deetz...life is so sad some time...but we know Girl Girl is happy and with all those who have gone before....Girl Girl was just a sweet innocent girl who touched lives all over the world....

We love you, Man...

Scruffy

Princess Patches said...

We will all miss Girl Girl! We know she is at the bridge playing with all our buddies that are already there and she can eat all the sunflower seeds she wants!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I will miss GirlGirl too. She was my first hammie friend.
Oh, my mom is chatting with my daddy in Trinidad now on the computer and he says it is a poor country, and he does not know how many animals he will find for me on his assignment. He is in his hotel now looking for bed bugs!!
--JB

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hey Deetzy-we too miss GirlGirl. But we are glad we know there are so many at the bridge to keep her company.

We also are coming by to let you and your Mom know we have been praying for her today. We hope she feels much better SOON>
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, me is thinking bout ur mama now..hope her surgery went pawsome...and she will b good as new soon...let us no when u can...

b safe,
~rocky~

Eric S. said...

Sorry Deetz, but she is probably playing with lots of new friends, and has all the cheese she can eat.

Duke said...

We are thinking about you and your mom, Deetz!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

the many Bs said...

hey Deetzy, we are checking in on you and your mom. we hope your mom is doing okay since her surgery. we are thinking of you, kiddos.

woofs.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Mama, Kaci and I were thinking about you and your Mum (and Daddy, too). We hope your Mum has a speedy recovery.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Deetzie Boy...How ya doin' Man??????

Hope ur mom is feelin' ok...give us and update, OK???? Lacie wants to know if she needs her to come and take care of her and make her a couple of smoothies.....

Scruffman

Asta said...

Deetzy
I'm still pwaying fow youw Mama..I hope she had a vewy successful suwgewy and is wecovewing well
I'm sending hew extwa healing smoochie kisses..I know that you'we the best medcin , so stick close to hew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

L said...

We are very sad to learn that Girl Girl crossed the bridge. We're going to miss her.

We hope your mom's surgery went well and she is feeling better. You have to be extra good about picking up your toys for a while after she gets home.

i said...

Hi Deetzy, hope your mom is doing fine after her surgery.

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Hi Deetzy..... Just wanted you to know that all of us here at the Tenkiller Airedales are thinking about you and your Mum!!!! We are praying for a speedy recovery.....Looking forward to hear from you when your Mum is well.

Aireslaps,
Blu Loo Loo for the tribe

Pedro said...

Deetz,

I hope your mom is ok after her surgery. I miss hearing from you. Please come visit me again when you can!

Pedro

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I just wanted to stop by & say Hi & that I hope your Mom is feeling OK after her surgery...

I miss you...

Abby xxxooo

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!

Forget the stuffies!!! I want you for Christmas! We can Fa la la la la, la la la la alllllll day long! Lots of bitey face and chase! Though, I must warn you...I hate being chased, but I definitely love to chase others!

Hehehehe! Tell your mommy we have been thinking about you and her lots. I haven't been around a whole lot 'cause business and other crap like that...oh but I have definitely missed you and I sent out some intense ESP to your mum...did she mention if she felt it at all?

Ahhh Deetz! I know you know what I'm thinking - that's what brothers from different mothers do...

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

sorry to here your sad new deetz.
Thats a lovely pic of your friend I'm sure tou will miss her lots.

Ludo the cool dude.

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I just wanted to stop by & say Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family...

I miss talking you...

I hope you Mom is feeling better...

Abby xxxooo

Stanley said...

Oh, Deetzy Boy!

We have missed your fuzz face so STINKIN' much! Our girl's been lazy, but we're back and heard that your mama had some surgery. Please give her some healing goober smooches from me & Stella.

We were so sad to hear about our Girl Girl! We loved that hammie more than we could ever express, and we miss her terribly. I know she's with FuFu and Gizzy and all of our other friends at the Bridge, but I'd give just about anything for another hammie hug from her.

Please let us know how everyone there at Casa de Deetzy is doing, okay? Whenever you can.

Goober love,
Stanley

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, we are just checking in with you. we hope you had a good thanksgiving and got some turkey. we miss hearing from you & we hope everything is okay with your mom and you.

woofs.

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Deetzie...ditto what the 4 B's just said...hope you mama is ok and that you guys had a fab Thanksgiving!!!

Love and kissies, Lacie et al!

Toffee said...

Just came over to say hello. I hope that you and your family are well : )

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"