whatever you do, do not ever run away.
I have been running away lately and going and visiting new friends up the road.
First, I got grounded to the house and pen only.
Then, I get my balls cut off.
Then They get you a "replacement", just in case you run off again.
Mum decided to give me a second chance as long as I had a shock collar on...anyone ever had one of those things....scary!
Well, I ran away again. Mum had to come and get me and talk to the man at the house I keep going too to make sure he was kind.
Well, when you run away again they give you a snackie that makes you choke to death, then they run you to the emergency room so scary people can stick a tube down your throat and you think you are going to die.
Then you gotta take all kinds of pills and liquid junk to make you better. Luckily my neighbor, Sara, brought me some liver dow so my pills did not taste nasty...thank you, Sara.
I am not sure what happens if you run away again, because I am never ever going to find out.
If you run away.....you will look like this.........This is how sick I was


Anyway, I am better now and today we got our first snow. I turned the lil brother into a snowball and rolled him several times..it was alot of fun. Mum said she will post photos as soon as she can.....
Love you all very much.....
Also, I gots a Christmas Card from Blue...It made me all well! Thank you Blue.
Deetzy Boy




27 comments:
Hi, Deetz!
I promise I will never do it!
Are you feeling better today? I hope so!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Oh, no. Isn't all that a bit much for running away a few million times and scaring your mom half to death? We hope you learned your lesson so you don't find out what happens next. We think we'll just learn from your trials. No running away for us!
Hi, Deetz -
We hope after your experiences last week that you will not run away again. I (Hershey) ran away from Papa when we were visiting in New Hampshire. Mama was home because of schoolwork. Let me tell you I was one scared pup - I haven't run away since. Please don't run away any more!
Love -
Hershey
Hi, Deetz -
Hope you had a pawsome Thanksgiving!
Love -
Kaci
glad that you're feeling better (:
w00f's Deetz, we gonna all gang up on u iffin u keep running off...u can b hurt, nowww quit doing it...me glad u feels better..heehee how u like ur new brudder??
b safe,
~rocky~
PLEASE
STOP
RUNNING
OFF!
WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU???
More importantly, what would your MOM do and what would Gizmo say?????
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Glad woo are feeling better too!
Please don't run away! I would never do that. I have a problem with my MOM running away. But at least she comes back. I'm glad you are feeling better now.
love & wags,
River
deetzy:
wow! I made Teka read your blog three times. She gots the running away disease too. But she has not runned since she got her 'lectric collar. Well, only oncet.
You better be good! Not nice to scare the hoomans that way.
gussie
Deetz, please don't run away! I don't know what we would do without you...glad to hear you're feeling better after your surgery and taking the medicine for your tonsils. Hope you'll get all better real soon! Take care!
Scottie
oh, ben! is that a promise, you'll never run away again? your story is scary!
love, trudis
Oh no.. that sounds very scary.. I hope you feel better now Deetz.
~ Bae
We hope you stay in your own yard from now on, Deetz! It's not worth it to go visiting elsewhere!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Deetz, we do worry about your running away little matie. Make sure you stay in the yard ok so you can stay safe.
tailwags
Noah x
Deetz, Deetz, Deetz! I thought we had this running away discussion before...maybe more than once or twice! You KNOW it's not nice to scare your mom like that! Don't EVER do it again! We are soooo glad you're feeling better. Now, STAY in your own yard! Do you have a 'lectric fence to go along with that 'lectric collar? We used to have one and Penny and I (Poppy) knew 'xactly where to stop so we wouldn't get shocked. We can't wait to see Shark looking like a little snowball!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
I think I can live with that! I would NEVER ever want to have a shock collar on me. But I think it might be fun to try how it feels. Hope you didn't get shocked too much. Hee!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
we juz wanna do some networking... human can never understand..
my human alwiz threaten to smack me, since i doesn't hv any balls for her to chop
Deetz! I got a new little brother too. But I didn't have to go through all the "cutting" and "weezing" to get him :-) Now you have a great reason to stop running off. So stay home and teach Shark the rules of the house.
luv
Shelly & Tommy!
Okay, okay...we are learning from you...we will vow not to run away...oh but the smells are so tempting sometimes...
Deetzy BOY! Why Oh Why did you run away! I missed you like crazy! I'm glad your all better! We loves you!
How is your Mommy? Is she better? We miss her too & loves her!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
You look so sick! I am glad you got better to play in the snow!
--JB
To be honest, dude, how can you not run away? Man, if we didn't have a fence around the yard, I would be off exploring all the time. Of course, then I would have to find my way home which might be hard and its possible I might run into some bad peoples or traffic, so I guess having a fence is a good thing for me.
Glad you are feeling better from your infection. Do you miss your bits at all?
Slobbers,
Mango
I read your post to Arrow. He always wants to run away. Maybe it's a terriorest thing. Hope your all better soon.
Deefor
Hey, Deetzy Boy!
I'm taking a page from Deefor's book and reading your post to Stella. She likes to slink away sometimes through this tiny gap between the fence and the house. She usually comes right back, but she loves to visit the other pups in the neighborhood.
We are SO STINKIN' GLAD you're better now, buddy. While we were reading the post before this one we started getting all upset, then we realized you were going to be okay.
We are not a bit surprised the folks at the emergency vets thought you were a sweetie cuz you ARE, man.
Shark looks like a pawful. Keep an eye on that little fart.
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Deeta, man! You have been through the ringer! I'm sorry you have been so sick and everything. Your little brother is a cutie, but they can be bothersome, can't they? I know my new little brother, riley, is.
Barklove,
Rusty
FROM BUDDY:
OMD I run away all the time!
And my balls got chopped too! :(
Now it all makes sense...
From the sounds of it, we think your parents really don't want you to run away again!
We hope you feel better!
Whoa Deetz, I think I'd stay home if I were you! You lost your balls?! Holy cow! Whew!
Pedro
Post a Comment