NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Lazy Mornings!!!





When mum is getting ready for work, I like to take the time to watch a lil TV and get an extra snooze before going outside.
Mum always has a cup of snackies for our trip outside. She is the greatest mum in the whole world, accept for your mum's of course. hehe

Happy Friday, Happy Belated Halloween, and a Very Thankful Thanksgiving coming up!!!!!

I have gotten several awards and will post as soon as my mum is able to help me.

Next Friday is the big day for mum's operation, so I have been hiding alot of my snackies all over the yard outside, so when my daddy forgets to give me one...I can just go dig one up!!!

Deetzy

34 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I love lazy mornings...Especially when my Mom get up early & sits on the couch with her coffee & we watch CNN together...

I hope your Mom's surgery goes well...Me & my Mom will be thinking about her & wishing her well...

I guess we all think our Mom's are the Greatest Mom in the whole world...Cuz I think mine is, too...

Make sure you hide alot of snacks in the yard...I wish I could come visit & help you find them...We would have fun...

Abby xxxooo

Unknown said...

Hi, Deetz! We are glad that you came over to visit Madison. I bet you two would have great fun together. She loves to "stalk" and then attack! We are thinking really positive thoughts for your mom ... everything will go perfectly, we are sure!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Lazy mornings are the best!

I keep the bedroom kharpet safe whilst Mom gets ready -

Then we hit the furst floor so I khan chekhk out the yard and the kitchen until she leaves -

I return to the bedroom to make sure no one takes her bed!

Happy Friday Khutie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sweepy said...

woofy deetzy!
i'm glad you're doing ok.

we are praying that your mom will be ok....and will be home sooner before you can dig any of yer snackies.

fondly yours,
sweepy and the hounds

Eduardo said...

Lazy mornings are the best! Mommy are the best! Daddys are cool too but Mommys are better, BOL! I'll be snuggling for your Mommy!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Niamh said...

Smart thinking to hide treats in the yard in case you need them. You wouldn't want to have to go too long without a snack. I'm sure that your mom will remind your dad to give you all the snackies you deserve.

Your friend,
Niamh

Amber-Mae said...

You look very comfortable on your sofa. Hope that your Mama's surgery will go well! Please keep us updated about it kay?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Deetzy.... I've missed you!!! Just think of all the "snuggling" with your mum you'll get to do during the recovery time! I love laying on the bed with my mommie..... treats, treats, treats...

Aireslaps,
Blu Loo Loo

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I think you have a great morning routine. Snackies are very important, as you know. My mom got Bear a peanut butter rawhide thing and maybe he hid it in the backyard just in case.....just like you did! Cuz we can not find that peanut butter rawhide anywhere any more!
Happy weekend!
JB

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Deetz! I´ve missed you.
I hope your Mom´s surgery goes well! We will be thinking of her.

Love and licks
Thor

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hi my funny one!
Hope you have lots of lazy moments.
And, I will be thinking of mummy next week.
Love, pats & pets
Blue
x

Duke said...

We love our lazy mornings every once in awhile too, Deetz!
We're thinking positive thoughts for your mom's surgery!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus said...

Deetzy...tell your Mom that Teka says the surgery is not so bad. It is the Elizabethan collar thingy you gots to wear afterwards that gets her angry.

Crossed paws for a quick recovery and lots of lazy mornings.

gussie

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

I (Hershey) like lazy mornings with Papa. I get to stay in bed until 9:00 a.m.

We will be thinking of your Mum and hope for a speedy recovery.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
I had a lazy morning too! One of those days, you know?
Good idea about your treats!
I am sure everything will go perfect with your mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

River said...

Thanks for signing my guestbook! We are BFFs! We love lazy mornings here, too, esp. Saturday mornings. I would love to hide snackies around the yard but some dumb beagle would find them (probably Chocolate Mousse--he's the wild one of our pack). We'll be thinking of your mom next week. Please let us know as soon as you can how she is doing.

love & wags,
River

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, me has u mama in me prayers and got me paws crossed fur her...good idea to hide ur treats all over the yard...

b safe,
~rocky~

The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Deetz

You are a forward planning pup burying snackies for future consumption. We are certainly impressed. We will be thinking of your Mama next week and wish her the very best.

Molly and Taffy

Princess Patches said...

We love lazy mornings, too, but we hardly ever get one. Our crazy mom tries to get most of her work done really early in the morning. That does NOT, however, keep US from being lazy. Our paws are crossed for your mom! We hope you enjoy lots of snuggle time while she recovers!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Moco said...

Lazy days are the best. Snackies are the best. You have the best of the best.
Our best to your mom and her operation.

Chef said...

Oh lazy mornings are super...lying with Mama on the big bed wrapped in the quilt and snoring. That's the life.

Our best wishes to your Mama.

xox
Chef

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

We're having a lazy morning here as well. It's pouring rain outside, so I think I'll just spend the day lazing on the couch... Hee hee.

I hope the operation next Friday for your mom goes well... We will be thinking of her. Good job on storing treats in your yard!

Sparky

Bogart H. Devil said...

Sending your mama BIG GIANT DALE LOVIN', hope she's feeling good SOON!!!!

Love,
Bogart

Rambo said...

Deetz.
we love lazy mornings too! Tell your Mum we said good luck with her surgery.
Rambo, MM & G-Mom

the many Bs said...

hi Deetzy! we are going to cross all of our paws for your mum's surgery. we know she will be okay, especially with you taking care of her.

we like our lazy mornings too. our mom likes to snuggle with us in bed on the weekends. we like that.

don't forget where you hide all of your snackies, okay? we don't want you to be hungry while your mum is in the hospital.

woofs.

Dexter said...

Good idea hiding snackies for when mom is away. Dads can be kind of goofy when it comes to handing out treats.

Slobbers,
Mango

i said...

I love lazy mornings too! Will be thinking of your mom.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hey Deetzy Boy!! Mom is letting us visit some of our friends this morning while she is here!(Gramma must be some better for her to do more than zoom in and out!)
She says we will be praying for your Mom and will send special Poodley Power AND power of the CHI!!
Good idea hiding treats. Better hide some specially for Mom too in case Dad forgets hers!!!
Hugs & Hi 5s
Sunny & Scooter

Fenway said...

Please give your mum a lick from me and remember to be gentle.

Good thinking with the snack hiding. Did you find them all yet?

Your pal,
Fenway

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey Deetz...hey...if you can leave ur mom...POKER PAWTY AT OUR HOUSE ALL WEEK LONG...

NO cameras, Dales poop in the woods, bring food and beer....KEEP TRAP SHUT...NO peeps allowed....

Barkin at ya!

Scruffy...

Pee Ess...hooge licks to ur mom!!!!

Eric said...

Deetz, Smart thinking. Just thunk of all the lazy mornings and snuggling you can do when your Mom comes back home. Me and Mom are thinking of you all and send big wiry kissies to your Mom. Take care all. Wags, Eric x xx

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Lazy mornings are the best. I like to wake J1 up good and early at around 5.00. Then I go back to sleep for a bit while she gets ready and stuff. I ALWAYS wake up again when it's time for breakfast though, hehehe! J x

Homer said...

Good luck to your mom's surgery. Let us know the results, K?

Love,
Homer

Jans Funny Farm said...

We just read about your mom's surgery on Rocky & Bear's. We don't know how we missed it but we hope her surgery went well and your snacks were all where you left them.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"