Look at this card. There is a hug in there. I am sure of it.
This is me, collecting my hug!

Lets see whats in here...
Woe, a yellow kitty cat
A green ball, A green froggie that goes, ribbit...ribbit...I love my frog!
Some great big rawhide bones and a peanut butter flavored kitty cat.
Beef Jerkey and salmon flavored dog treats.
JB, loves salmon and thought I would enjoy it too.
Mum gave me one, and I spit it out..... not once but three times.
Its the thought that counts, right?
I decided I loved salmon treats after the jerkey was gone.
We can change our mind, ya know.
This peanut butter kitty is delicious!!!!
Hey, that ribbit frog is mine....give it back!
ummm, wonder if there is anything else in here? Lets take a peak!
WOE.....Jb's mum sent me this real pretty picture frame for my bedroom!
I have the perfect photo to go in there...I will show you later.
AND she sent these Iris bulbs to my mum....even before she knew my mum loved Iris bulbs...pretty spooky uh?
It is afterall, OCTOBER...and things can get rather spooky!!! (makes ghost sounds)
Snicker Snicker.....
Lets get back to the package.
I roached with the yellow kitty...
She doesn't roach as good as I do, but I still love her.
Its a girl kitty, cuz I say it is.

I had to go and show the horses my big rawhide bone.
I buried it in their area and asked them if they would please keep guard over it?
Paint said he would, but Elrie said he was going to re-hide it, so I couldn't find it just to be ornery.
He better not...I swear...it could get ugly if he does.
Here is a video for your viewing pleasure!!!!
Wishing everyone everywhere a most glorious weekend!!!!
Deetzy Boy




42 comments:
Wow Deetz, you sure got quite the present froms your friend!
I just stopped by to say congrats on being the featured blog of the month over at Dogs with Blogs!
Tail Wags,
Shadie.
WOW!
Woo so got some khool stuff BUT watch out for that orange khat - Huffle says woo must watch out for those kholours!!
Woo are just too khute fur words!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Aren't Eva and Brice beaWOOOOtiful and handsome!?!?
Whoa Deetzy! Thats one cool looking kitty cat! I love getting toys that make noises! I can't wait to see what picture you put in your new frame! Is it going to be a picture of you, Gizmo & Charlotte? The puppy one? Where Gizmo is bigger than you & Charlotte? Me & Mommy love that one! It's so cute!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Wow! Jelly Bean sent you a lot of neat stuff, Deetz! We just recently tried salmon treats and we both like them! Mom says they smell REALLY fishy!
That yellow kitty is so cool!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Man Deetz- You really hauled in the goodies!!!!! Isn't JB a nice kitty! Your Mom got cool stuff too! How nice!!!
We hope you have a pawsomee weekend!
Love ya,man!
Hugs&Hi 5's
Sunny*Scooter
pee ess
hay deetzer i mite be in sum trubbl. if i haf tu go to the witnes proot.uh pertec. uh if i haf tu hide, maybe i can cum an see u an yer horsez fer a wile! i dunno yet. twinner iz helpin me.
Scooter(keepin a low profil)
Hi Deetz
I'm glad you like your stuff. Looks really good Especially that kitty. That was very nice of Jelly Bean. You look like you're doing OK even though I know you must be a little lonely.
Have a great weekend.
Deefor
Hiya Deetzy...that is one super duper present package. We have those same salmon treats and me and Teka like them lots. Yummy chummy! Please ask your mom to put pictures of the iris up next spring. We like Iris here too.
gussie
Hi, Deetz -
You got a lot of neat stuff. Aren't the peanut butter treats yummy? I (Hershey) really like those - especially the cat ones.
Mama says thanks for stopping by our blog. She was a little sad the other day because it was Bosco's 18th birthday and she's been gone for 2 1/2 years. But Mama is doing better today.
Have a great weekend with all of your new loot!
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi, Deetz -
We love you and your family.
Kaci
aaww Deetz, JB is such a thoughtful kitty! What a wonderful parcel and a hug too! I bet a JB hug is just pawsome!
You do make us smile, Mum says you have the most innocent little face ever! I have to agree, you are just adorable!
Have a great weekend my little buddy,
Ben xxxx
I had no idea that kitties tasted of peanut butter. I will have to try to catch one to see how they taste. Looks like you got lots of great presents. I love salmon treats. Enjoy.
Your friend,
Niamh
I am so glad you liked your package Deetz! Hey, and a lot of your doggie friends say they like salmon treats, so there! Salmon is for dogs too! Love the pics of you opening the package, and it was fun telling mom what to go to the store and get for you....of course I pointed out what I wanted to send you on the internet!
Will talk to your mum this weekend!
--JB
Wow JB sure sent you some neat stuff. Looks like you're really enjoying it.
We love the pic of you outside with the horses. You look tiny hee hee.
Have a great weekend matie.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Deetz,
I hope you and your family have a great weekend too. You kinda look a little bit like my dawg-brother Ziggy. Same colors!
Pedro
I have always wondered what cat tastes like, but The Girl doesn't let me find out. Now that I know they taste like peanut butter (yum, peanut butter!), I'll have to try harder!
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan
You got a lot of cool toys to play with, esp. the kitty. Do kitties roach? I don't know. Have fun.
love & wags,
River
What a pawsome package from Jelly Bean. Those are some choice treats and toys. I really like the peanut butter kitty and the stuffed kitty. She can roach, but you do it better! Have fun with all your new prezzies. They should make for a fun weekend!! Oh, you'll grow to like the salmon treats. I love them now!! He he!
Your pal,
Kirby
There was so much cool stuff in that box!! I think my favorite is the froggy. I can't wait to see what picture you put in the frame!!!
A treasure chest and butt rubs from Dad. You have got it made. That yellow kitty looks like a great pal. We love fish here, maybe you need to give the salmon another try.
Hi, Deetz!
JB sent you pawesome presents! and yummy treats!
Enjoy them!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Deetz...what wonderful gifts you got from JB!!! You are a lucky dog!!
Velcro
Hi, Deetzy...
You got great presents from JB...
I love the Froggie & the Kittie...& I wonder if I would like salmon treats...I'm gonnas ask my mom to get some...
Abby xxxooo
Wow! That was a bunch of nice pressies! And even one for your mom! JB must be a very nice cat!
Loved your video.
Barklove,
Rusty
Wow Deetz I think you're spoilt.
So which one is your new fav toy? In the video it looks like you've got heaps. How do you play with them all?
Lots Of Love
Gizmo 2nd
What fabbie presents fro JB. He certainly is one hot shopper.All that cute kittie stuff, specially the orange kittie, and lovely stuff for Mom too, yeah and SPOOOOOOOOOOKY bout the Iris.I think Mom is going to put a special photo in that pretty frame for you. Don't forget to show us will you? Hope your weekend was wiry.
Wags, Eric x x
Hi Deetz
We think all those presents are fantastic. You certainly are a very lucky Dale. The frog looks the best toy to play with.
Hope you have not been "Who Deeny" this weekend.
Molly and Taffy xx
Wow ... I reckon that is the biggest present I have ever seen! Do you destroy Stuffies quickly? I do!
Cheers
Charlie
Wow, Deetz! JB really knows how to shop. You got lots of cool stuffs!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Deetz ! You have a very nice friend ! What a great gift !
I love to watch you video. You are so cute...
Kisses, Faya
oh Deetzy, how much we missed you *wet licks*
wow you sure had a special day when recieving this cool package :) we are happy for you
Maltese Paws
S&C
Deetz
I came to get my airedale fix and saw you having such a great day. A box full of treats!!!.. You lucky dog. I especially love the yellow kitty!
Ram
Hi Deetz,
What a lovely package!! You are one lucky pup!!
JB is such a sweet kitty, isn't she?
hey Deetz,
What a great friend you have to send you such pawsome gifts! Your ribbit froggie looks like lots of squeeky fun! And that peanut butter kitty sure looked good! And how cute that you got a huge hug!
I didn't know you had horses! I love horses because they are big like me! I have met a few and they were all nice and let me bark at them. Hopefully Elrie won't re-hide your yummy bone!
Suka
That's so nice of JB to send all those pawsome stuff
~ Girl girl
Deetzy Boy!
It's us the Griffindales! We love you and miss you! We have been jonesing to post but Mumsie hasn't given us log ins on the computer and she has been sooo busy working to make her business a success...(sniff, sniff) that we have not blogged or talked or barked at anyone in too long!
So, we stopped in to say we are not being held prisoner, we are ok and we miss you!
Lola who is now over 55lbs and six mos old is getting fixed tomorrow...can you believe it? We boys will miss our sissy dale. She has grown on us and we love her!
Bark at you again soon!
Lots of love -
Lola, Jack n Roy
That's a terrific package, Deetz. We can't imagine any doggie not liking peanut butter. We JFF dogs love it! So we're glad you do too.
And yes, you are allowed to change your mind when your favorite flavor treats are gone.
Deetz,
Thanks for coming to see me today! I've missed you!
Pedro
pee ess - I like the yellow cat!
Hi, Deetzy...
My Mom has been too busy for my Blog lately, too...She had to work last weekend...So she is kind of ignoring me, too...
She told me she is gonna try to take me for a walk in the yard tonite so I can see all the pretty leaves...If she does, I'll ask her to take some pictures I can show everyone...
Talk to you soon...
Abby xxxxxxoooooo
w00f's deetz, me shure hopes u iz ok....
b safe,
~rocky~
w00f's Deetzy, no doubt ur mama gots a migrain...with all the stress she been under lately...charlotte getting lost, watchin lil man git even sicker, and the job she has, its no wonder...i will cross my paws and mama will keep u in her prayers..
b safe,
~rocky~
isn't that yellow cat same as the one on the card? wat a match
Deetzy - I think you had so many toys at once that your brain might have short circuited or something to make you wander around like that.
Slobbers,
Mango
You SURE have amazing friends!
Glad you had a glorious week!
Rudolf & Goofy
Post a Comment