NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Who Deeny"

Woe, featured blog and Gizmo won Post of the month....What an honor!!!!


First, I would like to apologize to my dear Maltese Friend, Mango
Mango had actually gave me the butterfly award on 9/23/08, which was a sad day and I missed it in all the chaos.
But, I wanted to let everyone know, because I think it is really cool that Mango sent the butterfly one...and then you know what happened....an actual butterfly showed up!!!!!
Thank you so very much my dear friend, Mango the Maltese!

Okay, mum and dad had a bullride to go to last Saturday. I decided I did not want to go, since my dad was driving....(his driving scares me).
So, in order for me to be safe, mum put me in my dog run with plenty of water and treats and toys.
She double checked the gate and everything.

Here is daddy moving the bulls around in circles at the arena before the cowboys get on them. Bulls need their exercise too, ya know.



Apparently this bull and Elrie were old friends and stopped to catch up on gossip.

When my pawents decided to FINALLY come home hundreds of hours later.....
I just appeared in the driveway! Walla
(It would have been really cool if I would have had a cape)
Mum checked my pen and the door was shut.
She knows I hate to climb, so couldn't have climbed over.

Sunday morning we went outside so mum could have a Talk-N-2, to me.


Since I am a big boy now, I get to sit at the big table out back.
Mum wanted to know how I got out...I said "I dunno, who deeny"?
She said "I know who, it was who Deetzy".
I said, "I dunno, I will never tell"....
Of course my pawents are clever and checked the bottom of the fence and saw where I had pushed the fence out away from the dirt.

Afterwards I went and had lunch with Paint horse and Elrie. Here is a video

And they say "Hay is for horses"...I wonder who "they" are....snicker snicker!

My mum has been really busy with the stock markets and she promises she will help me later come and see you all.

Deetzy Boy

37 comments:

Unknown said...

Deetzy! Is your mom FIXING the markets? That would be very cool. Just a regular, dog-loving WOMAN to fix all this mess. And is she going to FIX the fence of your dog run? Good thing nothing happened to you on your escape adventure.

River said...

Congratulations on your Featured win! You totally deserve it.

Glad nothing happened to you on your hoodeeny escapade.

love & wags,
River

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

KHONGRATS!

BUT don't WOO do that again!!

Why would you want to leave your mom and dad????

What would they do?

AND what would WE do??

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Deetz,
You are very clever to get your self out of your run. My sister Tess likes to climb out of our pen and she always lands with a thud.
Those markets are pretty scary at the moment ay???
Love the vid matie, you are such a good boy.

tailwags
Noah

Moco said...

Congrats on the win. It is so deserved.
We are glad that you decided to stay around the house after you got out of the pen. I bet your mom just about had a heart attack when you came up to meet them.
This stock business is quite the mess. Whatever does your mom do with them?

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetzy, congrats on all ur wins...and congrats on ur award from Mango...nowww deetzy, do no skeer ur mom and dad like that...and when u git lose make shure u stay around the house, ok, please...

b safe,
~rocky~

Rambo said...

Eewww Deetzy,
you sneaky little dog. You should call yourself who-deetzy for sure.
Whatever you do, don't leave the yard cause you might get lost for nine days like I did!
Rambo

Duke said...

Please don't escape again, Deetz! We want you to stay safe!
Congratulations on your featured blog win and Gizmo's post of the month win!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Pedro said...

Deetz,

Congratulations on being the featured blog for October on DWB! That is sooooooo great and post of the month for Gizmo. That was a very powerful post and deserves the honor. Tell your mom good luck with the stock market!

Pedro

Snowball said...

COngratulations on being the Featured blog for the month.

You have a very nice Sunday. You look very handsome in the pictures.

Luv
Snowball

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Mama is taking a break from her schoolwork to write this comment to you. Congratulations on both wins!

Mama speaking: Deetz, please don't do another who deetzy or who deeny to your Mum and Dad. We would be so sad if something happened to you.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We are proud y'all got the featured blog, but most importantly, the Post of the Month. We know that means ALOT.
Hugs, Sunny*Jamie

pee ess

hay deeetzy! seee? u lik ur horsez too!!AN ur momma an dad like bull ridin too. HI COWBOY 5s!!! Scooter hay iz gud-sweet feed iz th bestest tho! mama sez we mite all be s--t kickerz! hahahahaha

Agatha and Archie said...

Congratulations on the featured blog...We are going to tell EVEWRYONE that your Mom is really the one who si going to get us out of this mess!!!! DEETZYY!!!! DO NOT ESCAPE AGAIN!!!!!!!! Love A+A PS Archie fainted when he saw those bulls...

Niamh said...

I know that it is hard for you as a terrier, but NO DIGGING Deetz! What were you thinking? Your parents are going to have to sink concrete blocks around the bottom of your fence if you keep digging.

Congrats on your awards. Have you ever met any of those bulls?

Your friend,
Niamh

Joe Stains said...

Aren't you scared of those big horses?? I would be! Try to stay in that fence next time, its safer in there!

Kirby said...

Hey Deetz,

You are pretty good at escaping. I'll have to practice some of your moves. He he!! Your horses are super cool. I love horsies, I don't like eating their hay, but I have been known to nibble on their poop.

Your pal,
Kirby

The Animal Doctor said...

aww deetzy, that was very talented of you, but we hope you won't go "who deeny" again, okay?

we haven't seen any butterfly visiting lately, but we want to congratulate your brother gizmo for his wonderful post that won an award.

love and kisses,

The Secretary

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Congratulations!
Please, don't do that again. I don't want you to get lost! I am sure your mom is going to do something with your fence!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Congrates on your pawsome win. :)

~ Girl girl

Toffee said...

Who's Deeny? I still don't know

(Riley here...I get it! I get it!)

Mom says that it was great to speak with your mom the other night.

We are sending doggy cuddles your way.

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

That was a good trick, but don't do it again...OK???

Congrats on winning Featured Blog & I'm soooo glad that Gizmo won the post of the month...

Hey...I just wanted to remind you about Autobiography Week:

As you know, it's gonna be Oct 20 - 27th, but you can start putting your post together now...

When you have it ready, please email it to either:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or

crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

We want to keep the posts to 2 favorite pictures & under 500 words...

Chef's Mom & my Mom are gonna get them all posted on the "Littlest Memories Blog" during the week of Oct 20 - 27th..

Abby xxxooo

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

YO Deetz...wow!! Sorta like Houdini!!! But silly dog...it's probably better if ya don't do that, ya know!! We don't want you to get hurt, Man!!!

Tell ur mom when she's fixin' the market (we read that in um...booker's comment?) to fix it extra good so all doggies and kitties who need it can have some!

Is a market a hoooooooge shopping place for um...stock...like cattle? Wonder what the cattle shop for and who the heck broke it???

Ah,..this is too confusin' for me!

Love ya Man...

Scruffy

the many Bs said...

hi Deetzy,

that's a good trick to get out of your dog kennel. you are a talented boy.

so we hope your mom is making the stock market better. that is a good job for her.

woofs.

the many Bs said...

pee ess congrats on Gizmo's post winning the award. that's pawsome and 100% deserved.

woofs.

Eric said...

YABADABADOOO!!!!GIZMO'S WONDERFUL POST WON!! I'm so wagging for you and your Mom about that Deetzy.

Is your dad a cowboy? Wow that's very COOL.But your escape is NOT,you might get lost, please stay safe. Dogness me next you will be hanging yourself upside down like that Blaine 2 leggeded..mmmmm maybe you could make lots of money that way though...oh and tell your Mom to mend those markets if she can.

Wiry wags, Eric x

Kyanite said...

Just catching up with your news after being away.
All those awards were well deserved.
Glad that the loss of sweet litle Gizmo hasn't stopped you from blogging.

Love, pats 7 pets
Blue

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hay is for horses, Deetz! Treats and snackies are for dogs!
My mom is wiped out. She wants to take a nap.
--JB

Eduardo said...

Congrats on your award! Mommy says thank your mommy for telling us how to move stuff around! Deetzy don't sneak out! Oh I bet your Mommy & Daddy were freakin out! I would have had to have a talk-N-2 you as well!I know you wanted to surprise your Mommy & Daddy but next time just leave them a nice big poopie! You have pretty horses! I eat grass...is hay similar?
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Little Buddy,

I'm sooooo happy That you got featured blog and that Gizmo was awarded post of the month! Sorry we didn't swing by before now to congratulate you but the fundraising week has been keeping me away from reading blogs *grump* and last night Mum embarked on a mammoth sleepathon and wasn't around to help me paw stuff!

Now whilst I congratulate your genius escape plan.. please PLEASE don't do that anymore, as the beautiful and very wise Khyra says.. what would your pawents do?? and what would WE do?? if you got lost??

love, licks and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hey Deetz or should I say Deeny.

Congrats on winning post of the month. Gizmo really deserved it and I'm sure he's smiling from the other side of the rainbow.

You know Deetz, you really shouldn't escape your pen, that's for your own good to keep you safe.

BIG *Hugs&Licks*
Gizmo 2nd

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hello Deetz, blogger just ate my comment.
Congrats on your Award "Featured Blog" and Gizmo "Post of the month"
You didn't have to apologize to me, man. I just wanted to let you know there was an Award waiting for you.
I love horses, looked like you had tons of fun with them.
Now I know who deeny, hehe!
Thanks for passing the Awards, may I pick " I'm an awesome blogger friend" (am I?) and Gold paw award?
I like them (and I did leave 5 messages on the Gizmo post, hehe!)

Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Who Deetzy Deeny! cooool ~ congrats on all you honors, awards and successful tricks

we love yous

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Deetzy-boy,
Congrats on being the featured blog!!
Hmm.. try not to pull your 'who deeny' stunt again ok? What if someone dognapps u??
Have a lovely weekend..

Lindsay said...

Wow, we're so glad you won the featured blog and post of the month! Both are totally deserved, and Gizmo's post was truly the very best choice possible.

I really like horses, I bark my head off at them. I'd really like to meet one up close, even though The Girl says that I'd probably regret it. I don't know why she would say that...

Everybody's pretty worried about hoo-deeny escapades, so you'd better not try it again! But you were a good dog to stay at home and not go wandering.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Pee Ess Yep, I only have three leggies. But I don't know that I'm any different from any other doggy, and I can run LIKE THE WIND!

Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Deetzy

Hey great work one your escaping trick :-) ... and congrats for you big wins too!

Cheers

Charlie

Fenway said...

Next time, tell your dad he can stay home and play with you. I can move those bulls around and give 'em more exercise than any human on a horsie!

Your pal,
Fenway

Snowy and Crystal said...

Hey Deetzy, mommy is impressed about the way you behave in front of the horses - she admires your behavior since we two goes nutts infront of the horses. Our leashes must be on, otherwise, we would chase them thinking that we are bigger in size than they are
Maltese Paws
S&C

Kat: way to go Deetzy (hugs and kisses are sent to you from me)

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"