NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Bedroom and Mum is having surgery!

My mum finally finished my bedroom.
I like to look out my window and sometimes I fall asneep while looking.

Mum caught me falling asneep and decided to disturb me.





Member the picture frame that JB, my kitty friend, sent'd me?
Well here it is on my dresser.
My favorite photo of all. RIP lil man.


My mum continued to disturb my sneep!
She said she needed to take photo's of the room in case we ever had a fire.
Whatever, I don't play with matches..I think she is losing it.


Here are some photo's for your viewing pleasure.





I think she did a pretty good job.
It is very comfy and I learned that inside of my quilt is stuffy stuff.
I have pulled the stuffing out of about 4 squares now.
I wonder how many more stuffing I can pull out before mum notices?

Also, I would like to explain why mum is so busy.
She is having to get work ready for her departure.
She will be having surgery on November 14th at 10:30 am,
so please everyone put your paws and lil feetzies together and pray upon
a star for my mum.

She said she is getting spade.....which would be kinda like if she had my nards cut off. Thats how she explained it anywaz.

She will be in the hospital for three whole days.

I sure hope she remembers to get alot of snackies and leave daddy a note about
how many snackies I get each day. Otherwise, I will be lucky to get even one snackie.

I have received a few awards and will post those in another post.

Tomorrow, mum said she would help me come and see each of you and leave a post at your blog, so you know I was there. I am there sometimes, but you cannot see me, cuz I am invisible sometimes. But I am there with you always.

Deetzy Boy

54 comments:

Jans Funny Farm said...

We like the job you did on your bedroom, Deetz.

We hope you are planning to take good care of your mom when she returns from her surgery. She's going to need a nurse/maid/cook/chauffeur. and if your dad can't remember to give you your snackies, he might not remember to give your mom any either.

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, me iz soo happy to c ya...me iz sorry u mama has to haff surgery, me will keep me paws crossed fur her...fur A speedy recovery..and ur bedroom iz pawsome...

b safe,
~rocky~

River said...

I want to move in! That is a cool bedroom. We'll be thinking of your mom. My mom says she's never seen a problem with spaying so everything should be fine. Except maybe about the snackies. Maybe your mom could make a sign before she leaves and hang it around your neck, saying FEED ME.

love & wags,
River

the many Bs said...

hi Deetzy! it's good to hear from you. your bedroom looks pawsome. it looks really comfy and homey. we love that you have a view out the window. we would love that.

we will say our special prayers for your mom. we've heard about humans having that kind of surgery. it doesn't sound like fun.

thanks for your comments about Chloe. we will let you know how she does. we are really hoping that she is gonna be okay. we like her even if she doesn't like us so much.

sometimes we visit and are invisible too. heehee.

woofs.

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hey Deetzy! Glad to see you! Our mom totally loves that bedroom. She likes western/cowboy decorating too!! (You remember that we have a saddle in our entry way...)
Our mom was spayed a long time ago. She says you and dad will have to help her at first. So you need to teach dad to remember to feed you, so he can remember to take your mom food. I bet you can have him all trained by the time your mom gets back home!! And of course you will have to give her lots of kisses and cuddles. And be EASY with her awhile. Mom had some of that stomach surgries for her bad apendix when I was 2. I had to be careful of where I plopped my feet when I wanted to hold hands. I can tell you just how to do things. So if you need help, just ask.
We will keep her in our prayers, but don't worry, she will be fine.
Are you going to the Haloween party in England this weekend Deetzy? We hope so. Also, look around your yard, or in the pasture. Tanner and Scooter dropped your box of Halloween candies out there.
Hugs
Sunny

Hero said...

Cool bedroom, Deetz. I'll be thinking about your mom and be praying for her surgery. I hope your dad remembers to give you your snacks.

Joe Stains said...

We will be sending a million healing vibes to your Mom. We love the room, and we love the blue in the bathroom, it looks so cool.

Duke said...

We love your bedroom and we love your quilt, Deetz! We don't think you should un-stuff any more of it! It's too pretty!
We'll be sending lots of healing thoughts your mom's way!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Agatha and Archie said...

Deetzy We LOVE your room ,your Mom did a super job.And we love the picture of you with your eyse at half mast!! Don't worry we know that if you are not posting that you are around! We all do the same thing!! Tell your Mom good luck..you will make a great guard for her when she comes home and you can tell her jokes and stuff...Love A+A

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I missed you...

I love your room...I wish I had my own room...I don't, so I try to take over my Mom's room...

I love the picture of you & Gizmo...

I hope your Mom's surgery goes well...Tell her my Mom had that surgery a few years ago & she couldn't believe how much better she felt after a few weeks...

We will keep your Mom in our thoughts & prayers...And, I'm sending lots of Good Lhasa Vibes your way...

Abby xxxooo

Asta said...

Deetzy
that looks like such a nice comfy woom..I will be pwaying and cwossing my paws fow you Mom fow hew suwgewy..let me know if ou need extwa help cawing fow hew..I love youw pictoowe wif little man
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Deetz!

Your bedroom looks lovely...and the bed looks extra comfy! My Mom and I will be thinking of your Mom tonight...hope the surgery will go down very smoothly!

Scottie

Lizzy said...

Deetz!

That bedroom is lovely, it looks very clean and organized and comfy! I'm sure you must really be enjoying de-stuffing the blanket.

We will be praying for your human Mom when she goes in fur surgery. I hope you get lots of treats while she's gone.

Sparky

Gus said...

Deetzy..Please tell your mom that we will be keeping paws crossed for her surgery. We hope that you remember to be really gentle when she gets home. We like your room. We downsized and now me and Teka havta share.

kisses
gussie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hey Khutie!

Furry nice sneeping spot woo have!!

And just THINK how much fluffy stuff woo will be able to get out of the khwilt whilst your mom is at the spayplace!!!

We'll khross our paws fur her!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

i said...

Hey there! Sure have missed you, Deetzy! Will be keeping your mom in our thoughts and prayers, Deetzy. I hope you get lots of snackies too. Wouldn't do to forget that now, would we?

You have a lovely bedroom! Your mom sure is good at decorating it.

Take care now!

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Your bedroom looks great. Thanks for wishing Mama a Happy Birthday. We will keep your Mum in our thoughts and hope your Dad remembers to give you snackies. We like the picture and the frame.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Charlie Daniels said...

Hey tell Mum it could be worse. She could be getting Clubbed instead of Spaded! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your bedroom looks pawsome Deetz. I wish I can come visit you sometimes.
We'll keep our paws cross for your mom.

~ Girl girl & Bae

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!

I am totally down for some sleepoverage, especially if I get to help destuff the bed blanket thingy.

Hehehehehe, you said nards...then my human laughed and I understood why...my NARDS are gone...

Hehehehe, nards...

I hope your mum heals up super quick and is back to feeding you snacking and playing with you.

My human got a new phone, maybe I could convince her to send some fun pictures of me doing silly things to you...someone's gotta entertain you while your mum is gone!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Aki and Poopie said...

hellow ther deetz boy!

nards, huh? that is one nice way of putting it.. BOL..

we'll try to work on our acrobatic skills and get all 2 pairs of legs together and pray for your mum.. we hope that everything will turn out well for her..

meantime, Happy Halloween and hope you'll have a fun-filled (not to mention, treat-filled) weekend!

drooly kisses,

Aki

Princess Patches said...

Hi Deetzy! We used to have a quilt thingy sort like yours. That was...until Poppy de-stuffed most of it! Your bedroom looks very nice! Our mom was spade about 16 years ago and the best part of it was not being able to run the vacuum cleaner. Make sure you make her laugh a lot when she is recovering. Well keep all our paws crossed for her!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

The Musketeers said...

Nice bedroom Deetz ! Happy Howloween Handsome boy !

Love & Hugs ,
Three Musketeers

Amber-Mae said...

Very nice bedrroom you have there. Oh, my tail will be wagging & my paws will be crossed for her. I know her surgery will go well. Keep the positive thinking going on. You have a great Howl-O-Ween too!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Deetz,
We hope all goes well for your mum's surgery. We'll be keeping our paws crossed for her.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxx

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Deetz

Wow! we could not believe that you get that great big room all to yourself with a super comfy bed. You are a lucky lad.

We hope your Mum recovers quickly from her operation and we will be thinking of her on the day of her op.

Perhaps if she puts your snackies next to your Dad's food he might remember to give them to you. We are more than a little worried you will suffer with snackie deprivation for 3 whole days.

Happy Halloween

Molly and Taffy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oh, Deetz, sorry for the late visit. My mom has been so busy. Please tell your mum that my mom will call her today. She is having a little brain freeze today and is super tired from the week. She has been going to bed super early each night and sleeping for like 9 hours!
I sure love your room. I looks super cozy and comfy, and I bet the quilt will keep you warm in the winter....uh, if you don't pull out all the stuffing! But wait a minute! Are those some of my friends on your wall? They look like they are my animal friends but they have no furs! What happened? I hope that is not where rawhide comes from either........
The frame looks great and you picked a very nice picture to go in it to remember Gizmo.
--JB

Pedro said...

Deetz,

We will be thinking about your mom. My mom got fixed one way then completely fixed again. Surgery is no fun but when your mom comes home she'll be able to spend alot of time with you while she recovers! See, there's always an up-side if you look hard enough. Have a fun Halloween!

Pedro

pee ess - the room looks great :P

Moco said...

Your room is lovely. Your mum did a very good job in capturing your inner self.
Here is to a safe surgery and quick healing.

Eduardo said...

I will snuggle for your Mommy! We know you are at our blog(your just invisable)! Nice room! Misses you & Loves you Deetzy & Mom!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
P.S. Happy Halloween!

Eric said...

Hey Deetzy, your Mum id a fabbie job of decorating you room. Pretty cool, love the quilt. The picture of li'll man in th frame sets the room of to pawfection. i bet you are wagging pleased. I'm going to pray on he stars for your Mom from now till she is better. Look after her when she's home, she will need special love and attention which I know you will give her. Happpy Halloween. Sweet dreams in your bedroom Deetzy.

Wiry wags, Eric

Niamh said...

That is one amazing bedroom Deetz!! Your mom loves you so much to make such a great place for you.

I'll be sending out good setter thoughts to your mom. I got spayed this summer and it really wasn't too bad. Give your mom lots of kisses.

Your friend,
Niamh

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Your bedroom is pawesome!
I will have my paws crossed for your Mom!
I am sure everything will go well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Snowy and Crystal said...

sending all the good thoughts to your loving mommy that her surgery will go well *wet licks*

Maltese Paws

S&C

p.s. your room looks pawsome

Chef said...

Wow! Your own bedroom, Deetz. Maybe you'll let your parents sleep in it sometimes... it really is fabulous! We'll be thinking of your mom and hope her surgery goes well. Be a good boy and let her rest on your bed after the operation, ok?

xo
Chef

The Army of Four said...

That's a very bee-woo-tiful quilt!
We'll be praying for your mom.
Luv,
Dave

Deefor said...

I hope everything goes ok with your mom. She made you such a nice room. Do you have to share it? It's beautiful. Maybe I could come and sleep over.

Deefor

Snowball said...

I love your bedroom, Deetz. Its so nice that you can lay on bed and look out of the window so comfortably and dooze off while you are on guard duty.

I will be sending pawsitive thoughts to your mum. Do keep us posted.

Luv
Snowball

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Deetz, I hope your mum gets through her surgery ok. I will definitely have my paws crossed for her.
As for your new room, it looks absolutely beautiful. You should be proud to have such a great & gifted mum.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo 2

The 3 G-Dales said...

Deetzy Boy...we will certainly say many prayers for your Mumsie! Huggies and kissies for oyu both...we wuff you wots!

Hoping your Mumsie is home soon and able to recooooperate wiff you at home for a few days.

Nose pokes buddies! Wiff wots of wuv -

The Griffindales - ALL THREE!!!

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Deetz,
THat's a cute picture of you falling asleep while looking out of the window! I like to fall asleep while watching TV.. Heehee..
We will be thinking of your mom and wishing her a super speedy recovery!

i said...

Hi Deetz, hope your mom is doing fine there. Do come by to pick up an award from us when you are free.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Deetz,
Is your mom an interior designer?
She did a fantastic job decorating your bedroom.
Please hug your mom for me, I start sending my positive vibes to her right now.
I believe she'll have a successful surgery, her surgeon and nursies will pampering her and when she gets home, you'll bring her hourly treats and we us doggies will keep praying for a speedy recovery!
Cheers!

Jake of Florida said...

We hope your mom's surgery goes well -- perhaps you can give her some reassuring advice.

As for destuffing that comforter -- be careful not to swallow the stuffing. Find a secret place to hide it -- kind of like POWs digging a tunnel and finding a place to hide the dirt!!

Worey woofs, Deetzy,

Jake and Just Harry.

Fenway said...

I love your picture window which looks like a reviewing stand from your bed!

Your pal,
Fenway

Rambo said...

Deetz,
your Mom did an awesome job on your bedroom!
Tell her we said good luck with the surgery. We'll keep our little chi-wa paws crossed.
love,
Rambo & Midget

FleasGang said...

Your room looks extremely comfy. I bet it's easy taking a snooze on the bed watching the day go by. I promise to say a prayer for your mom and I hope she heals quickly so you don't have to count on your Pop for treats ;-)

luv
Shelly

Teresa said...

Woof Deetz,

Mom really loves your room. She says it has a real, back home feel to it, just like her Grandma's house. Personally, we just want to see you pull the stuffing out of the squares.

Desert Pups

Lindsay said...

What a pawsome bedroom! I really like how you get to rest your chin while looking out the window.

We will be thinking good thoughts for your Mom. Tell her that paws and fingers are crossed!

The Girl couldn't look at your last post (you know, the one with the s-p-i-d-e-r). She says, sorry!

Brown dog kisses (extra for your Mom),
Dannan

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

I'm glad you like my new Blog...& Thanks for saying my picture is cute...

My Mom finally figured out how to get me to look at the camera...

Since I've been going to school, she can get me to look at her by saying "Abby, Look" with a treat in her hand...The treat is really what makes me look...I let her think it's cuz she is telling me to Look... :0)

I hope your Mom's surgery goes well...Tell her we are sending our thoughts & prayers her way, & I am sending Good Lhasa Vibes too...

Abby xxxooo

Asta said...

Deetzy
I missed you, I hope youw Mom is OK, I'm cwossing all my paws fow hew safe suwgewy and quick wecovewy..the little fuzzbwat is doing fine, he is a good boy most of the time and a quick leawnew..I just wish his teefies wewen't so shawp, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Willow the Black Dale said...

Deetzy...your mom and my mom chatted a little today. I think daddy Mark has it all under control for you.
I am just jealous you have your own room. Are you kidding me? How does a dale get her own room? Do I need to move in with you? Would I get MY own room? (Let's be honest every room in my house belongs to me)
Take great care of your mommy because i am gonna be checking in on you 3 from time to time...or I guess my mommy will.
Smooches to you and your mommy!!!!

Dexter said...

That is a great lookout post. You can keep an eye on everything and still get a comfy nap.

Hope your mom is OK with her operation.

Slobbers,
Mango

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, sorry I've been MIA for a while. I hope your mum's surgery goes well. We'll be thinking of you all. J x

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"