I would like to dedicate my blog today to Booker.
I just recently met Booker and so enjoyed reading his blog.
I had no idea the trauma Booker had been through prior to coming to be with his mum.
I hope I never meet a human like he had prior to being with a loving family.
My thoughts and prayers are with his family today.
Deetzy
Hi Everyone
Gosh I sure missed each and everyone of you.
First, I would like to send my love and support to Greta'sfamily.
She crossed over to the bridge, unexpectedly and left behind alot of beautiful babies and a very sad family. I would like to send great big furry hugs to them.
Then I would like to share a few cards that I received.
First, my veterinarian doctor send my family this lovely card telling us how sorry they were for our loss of Gizmo and sent their support.
It was a very pretty card.

Then the most special, most loved-filled card arrived from far far away!!!!
This card was hand made and you could just feel the warmth and love filled inside.
It came from Noah, Willow, Lucy, Tess, Bryan, & Denise.


Then a book arrived all the way from Toffee, Riley, & Family.
this was the greatest book ever! It is called "Dog Heaven".
I read it from front to back and felt alot of peace in my heart when I was finished.



This is my Uncle Danny.
He comes and sees me on the weekends or I go and see him at his home.
I was very thankful he came last weekend because he brought me not ONE, but TWO large rawhide bones.

Then, last weekend my mum's nephew came to visit. Mum had not seen him since he was like a lil boy. Now he is a grown up.
Mum said in a couple of months he is going over to Iraq, so I had a "Talk N 2" to him and told him to be very safe and come back and see me so we can play ball somemore.

My mum has been so busy that she has had no time to help me blog at all. But today, she said "screw it, its Friday" and we are blogging. SO, see you in a lil bit.
I love and adore you all.
Deetzy Boy




50 comments:
Hey Sweet Boy!
Grrrrreat to see woo!!
We all have humans that get busy so we understand!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You're back again :D
Nice cards you received (:
Loves ,
Three Musketeers
Deetzy! I like all the cards you recieved! You lucky dog got those rawhide bones! I like it when you blog it so fun to read! Misses You! Make sure you send your love to Booker's Blog he went to the bridge today.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
We didn't know Greta but we know her mom is sad, so we went right over to leave a message.
You got some beautiful cards. We know you still miss Gizmo.
We say the same-scre it, it's Friday!! Good to see you, buddy!!!
We love your cards and your book. Very special. Also, we are glad you got to visit with your nephew before he left. We will keep him in our prayers. Maybe he will meet our human brother over there.
We understand about being busy. We are glad to see you whenever we can.
Have a great weekend Deetzy boy!!!
Hugs & Hi 5s
Sunny&Scooter
ps we were very sad about Greta Gucci.
Hey Deetzy,
Its good to see you, those are some awesome cards you got, and that book looks great!
and you had visitors! Your Uncle sounds great and very generous! I'm glad you got to meet your Mum's nephew too, we will keep him very much in our prayers that he reurns home safely from Iraq after his tour of duty.
I'm glad you got to blog today, we miss you!
love and tailwags,
Ben xxx
w00f's Deetzy, me readed last nite bout Booker,on River's bloogie..its sooo sad, they tried everthing they cood to help dat poor doggie, but the damage wuz already done...and Greta sooo sad bout her going to the bridge, leaving behing sweet puppies and a family that loved her so much...me iz sooo glad to c u...and ur cards r sooo bute ti ful..all of us still miss Gizmo...
b safe,
~rocky~
Thank you for honoring our friend, Booker, who at least knew some significant love & caring before he left for the Bridge.
Good to hear from you, my friend! Lots of interesting visitors, too.
love & wags,
River
Hey Deetz! I missed ya! It was a sad news about Greta. We're hoping that the babies will do well & grow up healthy. You received some really nice cards from friends & that's a nice book.
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetzy...we missed ya! Glad your mom took a bit of time to help you out. Now if we can only get ours to load up the camera and shoot a few, we can post in our blog.
Sad, sad news about Greta and Booker. Hope their humans can find some peace, knowing that they will meet again at the bridge.
kisses
gussie
Happy Friday, Deetzy boy! I too was saddened to hear about Booker. He sure had a tough life.
Your uncle and cousin sure look cool. Tell him to be safe for me, OK.
cold nose rubs,
Shelly
Hi, Deetzy...
It was sooo sad about Sweet Greta...And, I don't know Booker, but I'm gonna go over there & say Hi...
I missed talking to you every day...My Mom has been busy, too...
I've been doing alot of stuff...I'm going to school & I am learning alot...
Don't worry about the Autobiography stuff...We have all next week, so if your Mom gets a minute & can get it to my Mom that's fine...If not, just come by & read all the fun stories...
Lots of Love,
Abby xxxooo
Deetz,
My mom wishes she could say screw it , but she is on a webex product training session right now!
Booker looks like a great doggie. My mom says she has heard of that book Dog Heaven....I bet it is a good book.
Mom said she is going to see Margarita again tonight. Why does she want to see Margarita again?? I think she should stay home with me.
--JB
Pee Ess: do you really think my tail looks longer?
Deetzy
Soooo god to see you..all that hooman busy ness aways gets in the way Mommi says...I hope youw Mom's nephew stays safe and comes home soon!
I'm so sowwy about Greata and hew poow familyouw heawts awe cwying fow them...and I'm sooo happy that youw pal found a sweet fuwwevew home.
Those cawds you got awe so thoughtful and lovely..I'm glad they awe helping youw heawt heal
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hey Deetzie,
We were so sad to hear about Greta and Booker.
You got some pretty special visitors there matie. We hope your mums nephew stays safe in Iraq.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxx
Hey Deetzy!! What thoughtful and kind cards and a book too. I hope it helps you an Mommi to heal a itty bit knowing we care for you. Man that's hard your Moms nephew going to Iraq. I'll pray he stays safe and comes back soon to play ball with you.
I din't know your friends Greta and booker but I'll go and pay my respects.
Wiry wags, Eric x
Hi again Deetzy boy,
we only recently met Booker too. Mum has been trying to comment all day on that post but she was getting too upset so I told her to leave it a little while. We finally went over and Mum managed though her leakage.
Mujm is just so mad at what his original owners did to him, and so unbearably sad at what this has forced his new Mum and Dad to have to do. They must be so so heartbroken. At least he experienced love and care .. that will be his final memorys.. he finally knew how it felt to be loved.. just too late to save him.
love and tailwags,
Ben xxxx
Hi, Deetz!
I feel so sad to know abot Greta and Booker.
You got very nice cards and the book sure is great too.
Sure the "grown up" boy appreciated your words.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi, Deetz -
You and your Mum are so sweet to dedicate your post to Booker. It is so sad about Greta and Booker. We did not know either of them but will pay our respects and light some candles.
Mama wanted me (Hershey) to tell you that she got sympathy cards when my older sister went to the bridge. We sympathize how you feel regarding Gizmo.
We will keep your Mum's nephew in our thoughts and it was nice meeting your Uncle Bob.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
OOPS, we meant Uncle Danny.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Sorry to heard about Booker .
Oh , after hearing what had happen to Mango , my owner have been very careful with where they put my chew bone when I am not around , as they even experience their old boy , Sam the Labrador that swallowed a small piece of the plastic bone & the X ray can't detect a thing !
& the chew bone did save my human from me destroying their furniture ! BOL !
Lots of Loves ,
Three Musketeers
Booker looks adorable :)
Malts Paws
We were at Booker's blog last night. We feel so sad for his family! They tried everything they could to help him.
What nice cards you got, Deetz, and that book looks like a winner to us. Enjoy your rawhides!
We will pray for your mom's newphew's safety.
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
We are soooo sad for Booker's family! We're glad to see you are having some fun, Deetzy!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hi Deetzy,
I hope mom has not been too busy to bring you for for your daily walkie.
Luv
Snowball
hi Deetzy, our mom has been busy too and now we are finally getting her to blog with us! woof woof! we are so happy to see you that we are jumping up and down with joy!
we were very sad to hear about Booker. we saw him on some blogs but didn't know him pawsonally. it makes us very sad and also mad when we hear about his abusive past that led up to this. we just hate those humans who take an innocent and loving dog and turn him into an unmanageable beast. it breaks our hearts for Booker. he is the innocent victim.
those were sure nice cards that you got from your friends. could you please email your address to us so we can send you something?
we're glad you got to see your friends. that picture shows that you are a real big boy now. we are proud of you.
we're so glad your mom is making a little time to help you blog. our mom says she is making time this weekend for us too! yay!
woofs from your pals, the 4Bs, we wuf you, buddy.
Thank you so much for the page dedication. We have had a very difficult two days, but we find lots of comfort in the understanding and support from the DWB community. Booker had some flashes of brilliance, humour and real love in the 10 months that he lived with his ... that is what we will take forward.
Deetz...isn't it nice to have family come and visit? I love it too!!!
Velcro
Hi Deetz.
Nice book and card you got there.
I hope you had a fun filled weekend.
Hugz
Gizmo 2nd
Deetzy,
We read about Booker, too. Its so sad, but sometimes doggies are just too "damaged" for all the love in the world to make them better.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hi Deetz
I haven't been visiting my doggie friends. I'll blame my mom. Those cards are really nice and thoughtful. I hope Gizmo is feeling all better now. Give your uncle a lick from me.
Deefor
Hi Deetz. That's very sad about Booker and Greta. We don't know them but our sympathies go out to their families. Don't worry about not blogging often ... seems lots of our humans are so busy these days - as long as they have time for us, then it's ok! We're always glad to hear from you, whenever.
xoxo
Chef
Good to hear from you again. We read Booker's blog too and its just terrible what he has been through.
And Deetzy,We love and and adore you! Love and kisses A+A
Deetzy,
We were sorry to hear about Greta. We don't know Booker, but we'll head on over and check out his blog.
You have alot of nice cards there Deetz. The humans must love you!
Rambo & MM
Deetz, it is so sweet of you to dedicate your post to Booker. We read about him at River's place, and The Girl got mad and also leaky. We left a message for his people; it is so sad that poor Booker suffered so much. We're glad that he knew love before he went to the Bridge.
We also went to see Greta's mom, and we're checking in on the pups.
We're glad you are taking comfort from cards and the book after Gizmo went to the Bridge. He'll be there to greet Booker, we know.
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl
We're glad that you have such good friends to send you the cards and book after Gizmo went to the Bridge. We are sorry that we are behind in blogging and didn't see the news until now. We bet you miss him terribly.
Sorry to also hear about your friends Booker and Greta. Such sad news.
That is very sad about Booker and Greta...I hope they are safe and happy at the Bridge. Hope Greta's babies will be better too...
Those are lovely cards and pressies that you got! You looked like you had quite a bit of fun with your Mom's nephew there...=)
Hope your weekend was a good one!
Scottie
Good to see you Deetz and what a nice book you've read.
Come back soon I missed you~
~ Girl girl
Hiya Deetzy bud! We have a Ladybug Hugs award for you over at our bloggy! Hope you had a great weekend!
Hugs & Hi 5s
Sunny&Scooter
Hiya handsome :)
Lookin' GOOD these days buddy, love your photos...
Love,
Bogart
A very sad time for the family of Greta and Booker. Wonderful cards that you received. It is a blessing to know such great family and friends.
Hello Deetzy!
First (and most pawpawtant)
a HUGE *HUG*
From the last we came over, things were not so happy BUT we're so happy the old, bubbly DEETZ came back!
Yes, we still misses Gizmo but we're sure Gizmo and our old brother (also named GOOFY) are running free and happy together!
Love,
Rudolf & Goofy
P/S: We're finally (and we meant it this time) back actively blogging... *ROFL*
Check us out soon!
Deetz,
I've been missing you buddy! We hope your mom's nephew (your cousin) will be very safe in Iraq. I'm glad you had a talk'n to with him.
Pedro
Yes, it is very sad about Booker. I feel so sorry for his family that tried so hard.
Thank you for the shout-out...I am glad that you like your book.
take care.
Hey there Deetz, missed you!! sad to hear about Brooker and Greta. You received very lovely cards :) how nice of uncle Danny.
big licks
Amber~
Hi, Deetzy...
I just wanted to stop by & say Hi...
Abby xxxooo
A big HOOAH to your mom's nephew! Please let him know ALL of our troops are in our prayers!
Tail wags,
Storms
Deetz!!!
I'm here! I have not disappeared! Fear not!!! I have a few extra powerful farts that I have saved up. Would you like to come romp around with me this weekend? Also, I'm going to a snake and frog training on Saturday. I guess I'm gonna learn not to attack poisonous things.
Whatever...
Come play with me dude! Your fuzzy ears are looking like they are begging for a good tug! I'll even clean your ears for you!
Love you fuzzy wuzzy bear!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
you got one cool looking dog
http://www.dogbreedbankchecks.com/
Post a Comment