I think she is adorable and looks great in pajama's.


"With the Premium Dardos, recognize the values that each blogger shows each day in commitment to transmit cultural values, ethical, literary, personal etc. that, in short, demonstrate their creativity by alive thinking that remains intact from their letters and words. "
LOOK at all these awards!!!! I am so blown away by all of them.
Eduardo gave me all these awards.




AND Sunny, Scooter, Jamie let me pick this one here from some of their awards!

I know I am not supposed to leak, but receiving all these awards made me weap with joy!!!!! So its okay, since it was for joy, mum said.
I know I am supposed to pass these on, and I want to pass them on to all those that left comments from Gizmo's post of the day. It would take a very long time to list all of you, so if you left a comment, they are yours too.
I have so much to tell you, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.
My mum is trying to save my snackie money from the government.
Kissies and huggies
Here is a photo in case you miss me alots.

Deetzy Boy aka now is "who deeny" I will explain that later.




45 comments:
Congrats on all those awards!! That is such a cute picture of you!
Hugs, Kodak
w00f's Deetzy, grrrr blogger eated my comment...whoooodinni now watt did u do...anyways, congrats on ur awards...
b safe,
~rocky~
Kodak is so furry khorrekht!
Furry khute pikh of woo!!
Khongrats on your awards!!!
I know Gizmo is proud of WOO!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Deetz! you look way adorable and congrats on all your awards! who's taking your snackie money? need back up cos we can be on our way in a jiff
love licks
hey deetzy,
congrats on yourawards ;) you deserve them buddy
maltese paws
s&c
Hey Deetzy Boy,
who-deeni huh? ooohh can't wait for THAT story hehehe
My brisge brother was a bit of a who-deeny too!
Congratulations on all of your awards, you deserve each and everyone and thank you for the awesome photo of you Mr Handsome.. because I .. and definatley Mum.. HAVE been missing you!
a post from you is a smile guaranteed!
luffs n snuffs,
Ben xxxx
Congratulations on the awards, you deserve all of them, and more for the excellent job you and your mom did getting us all through the loss of Gizmo.
mmmmm, Did you make the Great Escape?
gussie
DEEEEETZY!!!!!!! So glad to see you, buddy!!! Love the pic. Sooo cute. Even though we were gone last Mon-Fri, we missed you!! Congrats on all the awards. Y'all deserve them!
Hmmmmmm who deeny. We dunno WHO? hahaahahahaha (MOM-stop it)
Bet it is a good story! Glad to have you back,buddy!!!!
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie(who cracks herself up for no apparent reason...;)
hay deetz, scooter here. i want to ask u sumpthin. u haf horsez, rite? we uzed to an i luffed to vizit them. do u like that too? i got to ride wif mom sumtimes an i luf,luf ridin an visitin thos horsez. all ov them wer alwaz very nice to me!! so i wundered bout yer horsez. ok anok.
welcum back deetzer aka hoo deeny
(i lik that name hoo deeny)
Hi 5s
Scooter (mi mom callz me scooter butt sumtimz. Y?)
pee ees Mom has liked that kick ass blogger award. So since you said, I think Scooter and I will give it to her from you for her burpday today.(don't ask how old-it is ancient)
Thanks
Sunny&Scooter
That's a great picture of you, Deetz! We can't wait to hear your news tomorrow!
Congratulations on all of your awards! You deserve them all!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Who-deeni??? We can't wait and see!
Your picture is sooo cute.
Rambo
Hi, Deetzy...
Congrats on all your Awards...
I can't wait to find out why you are "who deeny"...
Abby xxxxxxoooooo
you deserve all the awards, deetzy boy, congratulations. we are intrigued by your "who deeny" story for tomorrow.
kisses from the Philippines,
the Animal Doc's Secretary
Hey Deetzy, congrats on all of your great awards. they are well deserved.
hmmm... who deeney? this sounds very interesting. we can't wait to hear more.
woofs.
Hi, Deetz -
We like your picture - you are so cute. Congratulations on all of your awards - you really deserve them.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi, Deetz!
Congratulations on your awards!
You deserve them all!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Congrats on your awards, Deetz! You really, really deserve them...=)
Love the photo of you! You are so adorable, as always! *wink*
Scottie
Dang Deetz, that is a whole lot of awards! Wooo hooo, you really are loved by all!! Mom wanted to share how much she loves that picture of you on the table. Can't wait to see what "who deeny" is all about!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Oh no.... it sounds like one of our "Airedale" tails coming up... who deeny.... sounds very familiar to this household.... Cute picture!!!
Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe
Hiya Deetzie,
Congrats on all your awards...you deserve them all matie.
You look very cute in that picture. We can't wait to hear about your 'who deeny' adventure.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Deetzy Boy,
Of course I've missed you, love to see more and more of your picture.
What are you eyeing at Deetz?
Can't wait to hear why "who deeny".
Thanks for the awards. It helps me thru this difficult economic time, I will explain that later!
Cheers!
Deetz, I had the award You lift my spirit for you since 9-23 (the day Gizmo had gone to the bridge). I had left you message to pick it up.
Cheers1
Hey Deetz,
I love the pic of you!! Congrats on your awards, you deserve all of them!
Of course we miss you. Congrats on all the awards. You are one up and coming dude. Gizmo taught you well and you listened.
Ohhhh it is raining awards on your blog ! This is fun !
Kisses, Faya
Congrats for all your awards Deetz! :-)
Cheers
Charlie
Congrats on all your awards, Deetzy! We hope your new name of Who-deeny doesn't mean you're escaping! We don't want you getting hurt! Your mom needs you, now more than ever! Stay safe little buddy!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
That's a cute photo of you Deetz, are you trying to get some treats on the table?
~ Girl girl
Woa, Deetz. That sure is a lot of awards. And glad your mum has time to help you post them. My assistant is a bit worthless right now and only has posted mine on my sidebar, which does not do the awards justice.
I can't wait to see you as hoo deeny!
--JB
I love that picture of you! Congrats on all your awards! You deserve them the most!!!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Share that ice tea! We know ... all our SNACK MONEY is in jeopardy. If your mom has a solution to get the government to BEHAVE we are all ears! A good SIT - STAY might work, huh?
hey, great awards!
okay, i give up.
who's who-deeny, the barkgician who steals people's heart?
Hey mo fo!!!
Hehehehe! Ahhhh you escape artist you. Can you teach me your trickiness. I would like to learn how to escape my crate!
Hehehehe! My nose is really itchy today! Woof!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hey Deetz!
My Mommy has a question for your Mommy. It's about your page, she just wants to know how you got the guestbook & photo(the drawing) to where it is, she wants to do something similar to that with my blog. Thanks
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Hi Deetz, I have missed you and loved the pic.
Congrats on your tremendous lot of awards too. You deserve them.
*Hugs&Licks*
Gizmo 2nd
Congrats on your awards! We DO miss you!!
Congratulations on all of your awards!
You are very handsome!
Kisses
Addie
What a lot of awards. Congratulations, Deetz.
hey buddy,
we wont be around for a while, so we wanted to wish you an early "have a nice weekend"
we hope that u will have a good one
Maltese Paws
S&C
Deetz! You just have to make your human give you more blogging time... congratulations on all those awards. Hope you're having a good week.
xox
Chef
Missh you Deetz!! Congrats with all the awards you deserve it :) you are so cute cute~
Amber~
Wow, look at all those well desrve awards and you looking very cute!Hope Mom has managed to save yourtreat money and it has been Who Deenied away.???
Wiry wags my square cousin,
Eric x
Deetz,
Can't wait to hear how you became Who Deeny!
Pedro
Woah, Deetz, those awards are pawsome! And you and your family (including Gizmo) deserve every one of them!
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan and The Girl
Post a Comment