I just recently got the honor to meet Pedro and become friends. Something tragic has happened to Pedro's family according to the last post.
I was asking all of us to go and show our support, love, and send many paw prayers to the family.
To All:
I love you all, and great big paw hugs to all of you!

Deetzy Boy




39 comments:
We're on our way Deetzy boy!
Great pic of you! Have a great day!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter&Jamie
Deetz,
I have to go visit Pedro now...he is my bud. I am worried to go read....
--JB
Deetzy I will check out Pedro's world and see what is going on!
I think I must call for a 6 fart bottle emergency. She was reeeaaallly mad Deetz! Me getting out in the drop-off lane was one thing but Pilar folled and that was worse!
Big Sigh,
Willow
Am off straight away!
Pats & pets
Blue
PS
Pretty please - do sign my Guestbook one day soon, cause I've noticed you haven't - sniff!
Deetzy
I'm on my way
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi, Deetz -
Oh noooooooooooo! Mama will go and light some candles. We'll go visit Pedro.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
w00f's Deetz, me went to c pedro too...
b safe,
~rocky~
Oh no! What happened to Pedro's family? I'm gonna head over his blog right now!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetz!!!!
I haven't met Pedro, but I'm on my way over to him right now! I'm getting a big dose of ESP ready!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Dyos is way cute! He looks like a fluffier and smaller version of us as puppies!
Hehehee!
My human says she is going to get me a welsh some day. My uncle is a Welsh, but I want one of my own!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Pee...Ess - go check out the Bone Zone under Awesome Blog...
We will be doing our circle of healing vibes for Pedro and his family. Thanks for alerting us to the need.
My paws are khrossed and I'll have my mom do the same with hers -
We'll visit his blog and leave some good wishes there -
Thanks for sharing -
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
My paws are crossed !
Kisses, Faya
...just went to check on Pedro. It sounds really sad and scary...and I'm not that good on barking right and fast but today I did...
what a sad time.
i went to hug Keeper.
just for a change.
drooly and woozy yours.
Hi Deetzy
Thanks for dropping by and I am so sorry to read about Pedro and his family....we have prayers their way.
I'm on my way there!
Great big paw hugs to you too!
((((((HUGS))))))
Deetz, I haven't met Pedro I will go and see him to give support. You are a good buddy to him Deetzy, big paw hugs and woofs to you too.
Wags, Eric x
Hi, Deetzy...
I went right over to Pedro's Blog & wished them well...Me & my Mom are praying for them...
Abby xxxooo
hi Deetzy, thanks for telling us about that. we don't know them, but we went over to offer our support. it sounds really bad. darnit.
thanks for being such a good friend to all of us! we sure do like that. (and you too - hee hee) **blush**
woofs.
Hi, Deetz!
I read Pedro's post yesterday. I am worried for his family.
Paws crossed for them.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Deetz,
Just got back from Pedro's blog...hope he and his family are okay. Will be thinking of them in this time of need...
Scottie
We went right on over there!
Oh dear. I hope Pedro and his family are ok..
~ Girl girl
We'll be going right over.
Have a good weekend, Deetz!
I just went to visit Pedro and left him a message.. Thanks for letting us know!!
Hi Deetz
I left a comment for Pedro and his family. I'll add them to our Doggie Star prayers.
Deefor
I heard back from Pedro's mom, and they are dealing with a real tragedy. I am praying hard for their family.
--JB
We stopped by Pedro's. That is a very scary post. We hope it isn't what it sounds like. That is just too terrible!
Hi Deetz, we went by Pedro's again today just to let em know we're prayin for em. Sounds real bad. Motorcycles *shudder*
We wanted to tell you we went to see JB, we put him on our friends list. If anybody comes to see us we always go! We've been to lots of blogs that haven't visited us back yet, but maybe they will.
Hope you and all your family hav a great weekend!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter&Jamie
We've just come back from Pedro's blog! Thanks for letting us know, Deetz! What a horrible tragedy for their family! Our hearts ache for them!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Thanks for spreading the word about Pedro's family. He is such a cute little guy. I'll be thinking of them.
Your friend,
Niamh
Deetzy
Have you heawd any mowe about Little Pedro's family..I'm thinking of them and pwaying...Idon't have a name fow my flamingo yet..still thinking
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Deetzy, I will go to visit Pedro now.
Love and licks
Thor
We are back on the scene and are on our way! Love and kisses A+A
Hi Deetz, nice to meet you. Will sniff on over there at once.
smooches,
Ben xxxx
Deetz! We were over at Pedro's blog and were so shocked and sorry. Something terrible has happened. I don't know what it is but it sounds serious.
You are such a good friend to send everyone to Pedro's blog to give their support. We have to all keep praying for Pedro and his family.
xox
Chef
Thanks for the paws up, Deetz! We went to Pedro's blog and will be praying for him and his loved ones!
Tail wags,
Storms
Deetz, I went to read Pedros post and am praying for him and his family. Thank you for making sure every one knew.
Barklove,
Rusty
Deetz & all,
Thanks for all the prayers and paws. Things are very sad but it's nice to have such good friends. We appreciate you more than you know.
Pedro & Rachel
Post a Comment