NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Weekend Activities


I went with mum to the UPS Store to mail a package to my best kitty friend, JB.
I was so worried on the way back home that the package wouldn't get to TX, but mum said it would get there Tuesday.

Then I asked my mum if she would take some more pictures of my ears, since it was rainy outside and I was bored to death.
If my ears scare you, you can skip this part, if you want too.



This is my bedroom.
Its off limits as of Sunday, since mum is painting the walls.
Squiggly dog and I took a nappie.




I love my quilt. It smells like downey fabric softener.


Gizmo and I spent some quality time together.
I knew he was not feeling well at all this weekend.
Mum said we needed to spend some time with him and keep him comfortable.
I think I was comforting to him, atleast I hope I was.
He seemed to feel a lil better after all the comforting I gave him on Sunday.




I hope all of my friends had a glorious weekend.

Thank you all for going over to Pedro's and showing your support.
It meant an aweful lot to them.

I just looked over and I am so far behind on reading your posts.
I am on my way over to see you.

Deetzy Boy

38 comments:

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Oh,I think you made Gizmo feel better. You are so gentle with him. We love your bedroom. And we love your EARS!
Glad you had a nice weekend!!
Hugs,
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!

You totally gotta watch out for the snoring of the Squigglies. I had one, and he snored way loud! I told him that if he was going to make so much noise he might as well just fart! Anyway, the snoring persisted and he had to die. So I begged my human for another one...thinking he wouldn't snore. Forget it! All Squigglies snore! He died too...

Ooooooo Deetz, you've got some awesome ears...I envy them. I bet you get to hear some incredible things with those bad boys! Hehehe! They are like satellite dishes! Speaking of that...is that why you kept stealing dish parts from your neighbor???

Hehehehehe! Love you Dude!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Deetz,
I think you did a wonderful job of comforting Gizmo. He looks so cute bundled up in the blanket!
I love your ears! They have such cute tufts of hair on them.
How nice of your mom to be redecorating your room for you, and how cool that you have your own room! Does Gizmo get to go in there too?
My mom is soooo behind on some stuff like reports for her boss from the last two months....she says she is buried in email......don't know how that could happen.
I can't wait to see my package! I don't get mail very often, so this is super exciting to me!
--JB

Niamh said...

You have great ears Deetz. They are very expressive. I could never get my floppy ears to stand up like that.

I am sure Gizmo appreciated your sweetness this weekend. You are very gentle with him. Hope he feels better.

Your friend,
Niamh

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You have the cutest ears. We are sure you comforted Gizmo. You and Gizmo look so cute together.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

You have your own room??? How cool is that??

I love your ears...You are the cutest...And such a good brother to Gizmo...Sorry he didn't feel too well this weekend...But I know you took good care of him...

Me & my Mom are still praying for Pedro & his family...

Abby xxxooo

Kyanite said...

Your ears always make me smile they're just so cute.
And it's lovely to see you caring for Gizmo.
Still have my fingers crossed for Charlotte.

Love, pats & pets
Blue

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those ears surely made MY day and put a smile on my face!


Take Khare of evfurrybody!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Deetzy
How could anyone be scawed of youw eaws???They awe magnificent!
I'm so glad you wewe thewe to compowt little Gizmo..you awe a wondewful bwuvvew to him..I hope he's feeling bettew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

BenTheRotti said...

Hi Deetz,

Scared of your ears?? No Way! Mum just want to reach through the screen and pull you through it to give you a big squeeze and a smooch! Careful.. she may be on the verge of developing a Sherman like crush on you.. trust me that is not good.. just ask Sherman hehehe

You have an awesome bedroom! Lucky you!

We will keep popping over to Pedro's, the hand of friendship is a permanent one from our house.

I love the photos of you with gizmo! Mum's favourite is the one of you half on and half off the couch

love, licks and tailwags,

Ben xxx

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Deetzie,
We really like your bedroom. You're so lucky to have a proper one. I have to share mine with the pinkies & Willow.
We think you have the best ears ever. Bet you've got very good hearing lol.

Please give Gizmo licks from us.

tailwags
Noah xx

the many Bs said...

hey Deetzy, so you have your own bedroom? that is pawsome.

we like looking at you and Gizmo on the little couch together. you are really sweet with him.

and what we really want to know is how you get your ears to stand up like that? that's crazy, kiddo, how do you do that?????

woofs

Gus said...

Yup, you did a great job of comforting Gizmo. I could tell. And you are so gentle looking when you are with him.

kisses
gussie

Moco said...

Those ears are to die for. We don't find them scary at all.
How cool to have your own room. I have to share with all the others.
You are taking such good care of Gizmo. We are sure that he is feeling a little better.

Joe Stains said...

I think you did a wonderful job comforting Gizmo, I am sure he appreciates it. I think your ears are cute!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hey Deetz, your ears are perfect, no wonder you like to show them off.
Sorry Gizmo was feeling poorly. You are very good at looking after him tho.
Hugs&Licks
Gizzymo

P.S I like your bedspread, very nice.

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Deetz,
I like your ear photos...they look very cute! Your bed looks really comfy! I'm sure you had many sweet dreams sleeping on it...=) Also love the photos of you talking to and helping make Gizmo comfortable...I'm sure he's feeling much better.

Scottie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Your know my mom loves your ears!
Glad you spent good time with Gizmo. I hope he is feeling better now.
I like your bedroom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Deetzy!
Your ears are beautiful! I am happy that you are taking good care of Gizmo.
So cool you have your own bedroom!

Love and licks
Thor

Kirby said...

Deetz,

I just love your ears! Mom can't get enough of them!! Keep the pictures coming of them!

I love to sleep in my parents bed too. Mom goes to bed earlier than Dad, so I sleep there till he comes to bed. And, I sleep there all day long while they work (he he...suckers).

You are truly a gentle pooch, resting so nicely and taking such good care of Gizmo. Pass on some licks to him from me!

Your pal,
Kirby

River said...

Your ears are amazing, DeetZy! How do you make them stand up like that?? Ours only hang down. We send best wishes to Gizmo, he has done so well and you are so good to him.

love & wags,
River

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your ears are so cute. Will you teach me how to do that?
That's so nice of you to comfort Gizmo. I hope he's feeling better today

~ Girl girl

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Deetz,
I don't know why you said that the pics of your ears will scare us... your ears are SO cute and so very special!! I love your ears, especially how the are rounded at the tips!!
Hope Gizmo is feeling better...

P/S. Mom discovered my plan to send Hershey to you!! I think I am grounded for life..

Deefor said...

You are a good brother to Gizmo. Arrow loves your ears. He thinks they're bigger than his.

Deefor

Duke said...

We love your ears, Deetz! The only way we can get ours to do that is to be outside on a very breezy day or when we're laying down sometimes they do the radar thingy!
You're such a sweet brother to Gizmo!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

Glad you had a good weekend Deetz. All that cuddling up to Gizmo must have worked. You are so good.
Hope the parcel you sent arrived OK!

Molly and Taffy

Dexter said...

Deetz - I should not have looked at those pictures of your ears. Way too scary for the Mango Man. It looks like you have little spikes coming out of them.

Good job sharing your doggie zen with Gizmo.

Slobbers,
Mango

Fenway said...

You are a really swell friend and nurse to Gizmo. I'm glad you decided to spend a loving and quiet weekend soothing him and just being a family together.

Sorry I scared you with my Swamp Thing. Don't let Gizmo see that!
Fenway

Kyanite said...

Hi again!

Do come & see me asap, as I've an award for you to collect...

Pats & pets
Blue

Jans Funny Farm said...

That was nice of you to comfort Gizmo. Someone you might need comfort.

Take care and have a good week.

Faya said...

I love your ears Deetz ! I realy do ! Kisses, Faya

Bogart H. Devil said...

ME LOVE DEETZ EARS

They're really, really special :)

And yes, Gizmo looks much happier after some cuddle time...

Love,
Bogart

i said...

I think your ears are cute, Deetz.

You are a good boy for making Gizmo feeling better there. Hugs to both of you.

Urban Smoothie Read said...

u definately had a pair of funny ears... are airedale meant to be like that

Amber said...

Aw, Deetz, your are too cute with your ears up :) you look very gentle with gizmo, hope he feels better~ send licks licks to him. your bed looks very comfy~

~Amber

Toffee said...

Thank you for sharing your great pictures! Big hug and kiss to you and Gizmo.

Have a fabulous week

Pedro said...

Deetz,

Love all the pictures. You're so nice to Gizmo! Yesterday my mom had to bring me to work with her cause I have hot spots and I went to see a new V-E-T (very nice & pretty too!), but I guess Ziggy missed me so much that mom left me home today. I feel much better.

Pedro

The Army of Four said...

Bee-woo-tiful quilt, Deetzy! Did your mama make that?
Luv,
Dave

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"