Compliments of my two-legged friend, Blue I will treasure this award forever! (psst...its a wordless Wednesday....I will pass this on tomorrow) I can bark tomorrow!
Deetz, Cute video! You look like such a good doggie for your mum and daddy. Looks like a good trick standing up on your back legs. I'll meow at you later! --JB
I really wish I could be your playmate. I think we would have the best playtime.
If I could could send you myself, believe me I would. But the human said something about missing my farts...
Okay so that's not really what she said, but she said she would miss me too much if I left. Then I thought about the damage control I would have to run when I got back. Could you imagine all the smoochies and nose loving that I would have to take on. I mean I love attention, but sheesh...a boy needs some breathing room!
My human took this week off, and I've loved it! I told her that I don't even mind if she doesn't keep up on my blogging as long as she spends lots of time with me! Woot!
Love the photos of you and Gizmo...you both look so cute together! And the video is pawsome too! My Mom loves that you have a waggy tail...unlike me,who uhh...doesn't really have a long tail to wag. =P I like how you 'Sit Pretty'! That's a very cool trick indeed! *grins*
What's that on the kitchen counter Deetz? Looks like a block of butter. I f I were you, I'd grab it & hide but since your Mom's there videoing you, I guess that's not a very good idea. Hehe! Nice award there!
That is a great video of working for snackies. You're always so gentle around Gizmo and I like the picture where you are still looking for Charlotte--all wonderful photos.
Deetzy pal,Congratulations on your award, you deserve it. And one too for all the big brotherly love you show to sweet Gizmo. What cute photos...hey, guess what?! Mom wants to get through the pooter and kiss both sets of those ears AGAIN!!Hope Gizmo is still feeling a little better.
19 comments:
Hi, Deetz -
We are first - oops we hope the comments are not supposed to be wordless.
Congratulations on your award. Mama, Kaci and I love your new video.
Hi to Gizmo.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
P.S. I (Hershey) will be visiting Kaci this weekend.
Deetz,
Cute video! You look like such a good doggie for your mum and daddy. Looks like a good trick standing up on your back legs.
I'll meow at you later!
--JB
Good job on sitting up and begging, Deetz! You got a cookie, right?
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
You're a very fresh boy, Deetz! My tomatoes do NOT look like boobs! They're angel wings! psssssst - dad said the very same thing! hehehehehe
Love, Autumn
Hi Deetz
Well done on receiving your award, you certainly deserve it. You are such a good boy.
Molly and Taffy
Deetz...
I worry about you, I do...
I really wish I could be your playmate. I think we would have the best playtime.
If I could could send you myself, believe me I would. But the human said something about missing my farts...
Okay so that's not really what she said, but she said she would miss me too much if I left. Then I thought about the damage control I would have to run when I got back. Could you imagine all the smoochies and nose loving that I would have to take on. I mean I love attention, but sheesh...a boy needs some breathing room!
My human took this week off, and I've loved it! I told her that I don't even mind if she doesn't keep up on my blogging as long as she spends lots of time with me! Woot!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
OMD!
Woo looked soooo khute when made her putty in your paw to get your treat!!
Sadly, another thing this Sibe won't do but I do a mean khatching of what is tossed to me!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Congrats on your award Deetz! We love your blog too!! Love your pics and your video! Love ya baby!
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&Jamie
Congrats on your award Deetzie.
You look very sweet in your video. We like how you can stay on your back legs while sitting.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Hey, you big crazy furball YOU!
Congratulations on your award. Blue has excellent taste, so it's obvious how much you deserve it!
Thanks for the extra photos of you and Gizzy. We love seeing your faces, man!
Goober love & smooches,
Stanley
Hi, Deetz!
Congratulations on your Award!
I can see your happy ears and happy tail there in the video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Deetz!
Congrats on your award! =)
Love the photos of you and Gizmo...you both look so cute together! And the video is pawsome too! My Mom loves that you have a waggy tail...unlike me,who uhh...doesn't really have a long tail to wag. =P I like how you 'Sit Pretty'! That's a very cool trick indeed! *grins*
Scottie
You really are a good boy Deetz. I hope you get a snack for that
~ Girl girl
Oh Deetz, you're such a cutie.
hi Deetz, congratulations on your award. that's very great.
we loved your video. we have to admire your big long fluffy tail. you have the best wag and you look so happy. we really like that.
woofs.
What's that on the kitchen counter Deetz? Looks like a block of butter. I f I were you, I'd grab it & hide but since your Mom's there videoing you, I guess that's not a very good idea. Hehe! Nice award there!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
That is a great video of working for snackies. You're always so gentle around Gizmo and I like the picture where you are still looking for Charlotte--all wonderful photos.
love & wags,
River
Deetz!
Pssst! I love you!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetzy pal,Congratulations on your award, you deserve it. And one too for all the big brotherly love you show to sweet Gizmo. What cute photos...hey, guess what?! Mom wants to get through the pooter and kiss both sets of those ears AGAIN!!Hope Gizmo is still feeling a little better.
Wiry wags pal, Eric x
Post a Comment