
I have unintentionally and with great sadness, hurt someone. For this I do apologize!
My mum has been accused of being a nasty person and a cruel person, angry, and selfish, who hides behind me and my blog.
I don't talk much about Gizmo and his pain and his cancer and his dying and how much we care about him on here and with you,
because I know you ALL care and think about him and you all know the day will come, when I will have to tell you.
Maybe that comes off as being uncaring and unkind.
I don't talk about Charlotte and the horrible things that could have happened to her; cougars, coyotes, someone poisoning her or shooting her or the fact that I wonder if she suffered or has a new home or how much I dearly miss her.
Maybe that comes off as being uncaring and unkind.
But, it is how I choose to deal with it.
It is with GREAT sadness that I have been told that it would be appropriate for me to remove the wording under my photo with the Stormy's Mission Helmet,
because I can no longer be a part of it.
I have been making alot of changes and re-arranging on my blog and yesterday deleted off to the side the badge for Stormy's mission to help Beau come home.
Because of this, I have been told it would be appropriate to also delete Beau's photo from the slideshow of missing pets.
I was not going to talk about this here, within this DWB community, and I know by talking about it, it will probably cause somemore hurt that I do not wish at all to cause.
I hold each and everyone of you very dear to my heart, even the one I have hurt.
I will continue to be happy, comical, share, laugh and cry, fart, scream, be in awe here within this community, as long as you will have me.
I will not be around for the next three days, cuz mum is taking vacation to be with me and sit outside with me and chase bugs and stuff. I will miss you, while away and can't wait to hear how you are all doing when I get back.
Deetzy




80 comments:
Hey Deetz!
I don't know what's up, sounds like some human weirdness? - I LOVE YA MAN!
Send me an email: bogarthandsomedevildog@yahoo.com
Love,
Bogart
oh Deetzers, we feel so sad for you. we don't know why someone would not lovelovelovelove you just like we do. we know you are a very thoughtful and kind dog - your mom too. look at the post below - the gold card post. that was so sweet and you make us want to be better dogs. we are so sorry that someone hurt your puppy feelings and your mom's. it's just not fair to be critical and judgemental of us dogs and even humans. humans just don't know any better and everydog has his own way of dealing with sadness and pain.
there is so much sadness and pain in DWB lately that we almost feel guilty to be happy. but we can't dwell on it or we would all be depressed and howl with sorrow. that's not the kind of dogs we are and that's not the kind of world that we want to live in.
we know Gizmo is old and sick and we know that Charlotte is missing. we bark for them every night when we say our prayers. we will bark for you too, cuz we can't stand to see our happy loveable buddy Deetzy be sad.
we wuf you kiddo and don't want you to change a bit. we offer you our whole hearted support and we are most honored to be counted among your friends (we are your friends, aren't we?). please don't be sad and please know that there are a lot of dogs (and humans) out there who love you.
okay, kiddo? enjoy your days off with your mom! catch some good bugs and we'll see you when you get back!
be happy woofers!
Deetzy
You will always be my fwiend!!! Ican't believe someone would be so mean to you and youw Mom..don't they undewstand that we awe all just twying to cheew each othew up and that we have diffewent ways that we deal wif ouw sowwows..it's weally unfaiw to say those things to you..I'm wif the fouw Bs..you have my love and suppowt and pwayews..have a lovely time wif you Mom..play and snuggle and come back to us!
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Deetz!!!
You keep on farting man! Not only will that ease the preasure in your belly, but it will help with some comical release! Hehehehe!
Fart on my brother, fart on!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Deetzy and your mom -
We want you to know that we love you BOTH. I hope that you have a restful and happy time with your mom.
love,
toffee
Deetzy,
We don't understand that reaction. Life goes on. We all hurt but we don't talk about it everyday. It's best to see the good in life everyday rather than the bad--we're all here such a short time. Really, are you only allowed to be crying and unhappy? That's stupid. But that's some humans for you. I say stay. You are a unique and valuable member of our community! Heck, farting is good. You and my sister Baby could have a contest. I think she'd win though.
love & wags,
River
Deetz,
I am not sure what was said or written in email, but sometimes it does not come across right in email. I am sorry to hear you had to take your trooper picture off your blog. I don't understand, but sometimes it is hard to understand humans and why they do and say things. I will always be your friend and so will my sisters, even PooPoo! Mom will be your mum's friend too. Don't be sad. Go spend some quality time with your mum this next weekend and catch lots of bugs. I wish I could catch bugs with you too. It is one of my most favorite things to do in the whole wide world!
Your friend,
JB
Hi, Deetzy...
I don't know what's going on...But me & my Mom want you to know that we love you...
Me & my Mom can see in your posts & pictures & videos how much you & your Mom care about Gizmo & how sad you are that Charlotte is missing...
Take some time with your Mom & chase some bugs & stuff...We'll be checking back every day to see how things are going...
Abby xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
(Extra kisses & hugs today)
Thank you for your offer to help with Clint! Even just leaving a positive message is good, too. My mom just put up his site which has the information on it for donations:
http://hips4clint.blogspot.com/
Take care. You are good people & dogs! (altho--from the sounds of it, thank dog we don't have to be around Gizmo's farts!)
love & wags,
River
We love you, Deetz! We don't know what all happened but we do know that you and your mom are two of the most caring and loving souls that we know! We're not about to give up on you now or EVER!
We hope you have an awesome mini-vacation with your mom and come home rested with stories and pictures to share!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Let me tell you something Deetzy! You donot have to blog about sadness everyday to be sad & lonely, we know you miss charlotte we know there is problems with Gizmo, but you have to look at the bright side sometimes! I know my Mommy has epilepsy, I know she has seizures everyday but I don't have to blog about it all the time everybody who reads my blog knows. You know my mommy is spanish & her blood just gets soo hot when someone starts being a jerk like that! There was no reason for that. Who are they to say how you & your Mommy feel? I'm pulling for y'all & y'all enjoy the heck out of your mini vacation & don't worry about anything but y'all! E-mail my mommy(sweedy@comcast.net)if you need to talk she is great for "venting"!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
you go ahead & fart! FART AWAY!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
Deetz,
We read your bloggy all the time. Everyone knows you have sad things, like most of us do. Just because you choose to be cheerful and funny in the face of sadness, takes nothing away from your sadness. (Did that make sense?) Sorry someone was mean to you and hurt your feelings. We support you and your Mom, Deetz. Don't worry about that one person. We love ya kiddo! Blog on!
Jamie, Sunny & Scooter
See, you are the best ever friend!! Please if you would like to--contact Perez. What a neat idea! We might use that idea for future projects. All anyone can do is say no and then we go ask others. Hope your mini=vacation is bug-filled!
love & wags,
River
Hi, Deetz -
We know you and your Mum would not hurt anyone intentionally. It is you and your Mum's choice to talk about Charlotte and Gizmo when you feel it is appropriate.
We don't know what exactly happened but if you feel you need to vent you can visit us any time. We will always love you and your Mum because you both are special to all of us!
Love -
Hershey, Kaci and Dianne (Hershey's Mama and Kaci's surrogate Mama)
P.S. Enjoy your mini vacation with your Mum. We look forward to hearing your adventures.
Hey Deetzie,
You guys are great. Don't let anyone upset you, it's not right.
You just keep being you matie. You've got lots of friends here and you sure don't need any nastiness. Take it easy matie.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy (what is wrong with humans??)
Deetz, my Deetz ! It is not always easy for me to write in english what I am thinking. But I know that it is not easy to share with other people the ...pfff..."dark side" of our life. We prefer to show the nice part and keep the sad news for ourself.... Some people can talk about all their bad days and other cannot do this... I love you Deetz, I admire your Mom and I am thinking a lot about Gizmo and Charlotte. VoilĂ .
Kisses, Faya
sad woof's deetz, now that just hurts my feelings as well, that SUMONE would think u dont care...Its hard as hell watching sumdog, cat and any of our "kids" dying with cancer..and i no bout lost dogs, i haff one lost myself...at this time all we can do iz pray they found a better home...(Oscars been missing 3yrs now)..if u had to delete the lost dogs and kittys from ur bloggie then i will too...cause i dont sit around and cry all day long about what i have lost...i guess whomever that told u to take it off would tell me the same thing...grrrr makes me sooo angry, people handle losing different ways...we r all different...i better hush i just keep getting moore upset...
me loves u deetz,, and me understands..dont quit ur bloggie cause of sum person that proclaimed theirself judge and executionaire....
B safe,
The mama!!!!!
Deetz,
I think this calls for a 5 fart bottle emergency. Some of us need to get to you. Please take a picture of the fart bottles and add THEM to your side bar to remember that farts are necessary!!
We all grieve in our own way. Some of us share and that it is and some of don't share while some of us need to share more. You have the right to do what feels best for you. We at our house know you are worried about Gizmo and Charlotte. We also know you are filling some pretty big shoes right now to help your mom out emotionally. We love you guys and hang tight.
Love,
Willow, her mom and the Compound.
Deetzy
I did get the gold cawd you sent me and wanted to go on a shopping spwee to buy food and toys fow evewyfuuwkid..Thank you!!!
I hope you and youw Mom have a pawsome mini vacation..I can't wait to see the pictoowes..hug each othew lots, and pleez don't be sad
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Deetz, I'm so happy you are feeling happier. I don't know what was said to you and your Mom, but you are both wonderful and me and my Mom LOVE you guys! Mom says she chooses not to blog about too many sad things cuz that's just not how she is. People express themselves in different ways. Some need to share their feelings while others simply mourn or deal with difficult things in their own way. I think however you and your Mom handle Gizmo and his health and Charlotte's dissappearance is up to you. No one should blame you for simply being who you are. I'm sending tons of kisses & a few farts your way buddy! You and your family are LOVED! Enjoy your mini vacation. Give your Mom tons of kisses, relax and most of all enjoy yourself. We will all be waiting for you when you are back!
Love you buddy!
Kirby
Oh Sweet Deetzie...
We hate to see you sad and upset...we want you to know you are our friends and we support you in everyway possible. You are the sweetest lovepup ever and we love you dearly.
Your bloggie is yours...how you choose to deal with your sadness and grief is just that...your decision! Part of the awe of this community is it's support...and its non judgemental thinking. To judge someone's bloggie is like droppin' Scruffy's tennis ball down the driveway...NOT FAIR.
Now go wipe ur puppy tears away and go play with and enjoy ur mom. She needs some of ur hugs and lickies now, Sweet Deetzie...we are thinkin' of Gizmo and Charlotte and bark at the dogstar for them...
We love you!!!
Scruffy, Lacie, Babystan and Mumsie
Pee Ess...Scruffy's fartin' right along with ya!
Deetzy,
We just read your post -- and don't know what really happened -- but whatever it was it seems like it is contrary to the whole spirit of this DWB community. Some people can talk about their sad feelings; others need to be more reserved. No one should sit as judge; we all face dilemmas and respond the best way we can.
Anyway, we love you. We think about Gizmo a lot because of our sister's little Gizmo. And we think about Charlotte because we ache to think what might have happened to her.
Stay cool, pal, and enjoy your vacation with your mom.
Jake and Just Harry
We are not sure what is up with all this nonsense. You don't have to mention something everyday to make it have meaning to you. There are times when you just want some personal space.
Remember that life is too short to be taken so seriously. What is sad is that someone is so miserable that they want you to be also.
Have a great mini vacation and keep visiting us as we will keep visiting you.
Deetz, I can't believe I'm saying this but...I agree with Lacie! Your blog is yours and yours alone to post whatever you darn well feel like sharing. And I think that is the key word - "sharing." Just because you don't reveal your every last thought or emotion doesn't mean you don't feel them. Some people like to use their blogs as a personal diary and that's fine for THEM, but not necessarily right for everyone.
That's why I'm so glad we're dogs and we're friends. We know better than to try to judge each other.
Here, I'm giving you one of my favorite tennis balls,
Your pal,
Petey
We like you just the way you are. If some human is a weirdo about your blog, I will mail them a box of poop.
I can't understand one bit of this nonsense.. I mean, WTF??! (Only for this one time my mom allowed me to use the words that I learnt on HBO since it is put to good use!!)
Some people are weird and you should just let them be cos they don't know what they are talking about. Different people handle stress/ grief differently; some people talk about it (like my mom) and some people choose to keep in in their hearts, BUT this does not mean that they are uncaring/ nasty/ selfish!!
You are who you are and we love you just the way you are.. Don't give a woof about what silly people say! PLease come back soon..
Deetz! Please don't be sad. No one has the right to be judgemental about the way we express our feelings on our blogs or otherwise. It would be so sad if all we did was post about the bad stuff. We need to smile and make each other smile... and that's what you do. If your grief is private, everyone should respect that. We adore you and your Mama and stand behind you l00 per cent. Take the time you need to compose yourselves and come back soon...we'll miss you, my friend.
xox
Chef
If you need a shoulder, email me: chef.boxer@yahoo.ca
Love ya, bro.
I don't know why anyone would say bad things about you or your blog. I love visiting it. Tell your mom not to worry. Sometimes humans don't understand what's in your heart. We doggies always understand.
Deefor
Our darling boy,Although we too aren't too sure of what zactly happened we love you and your mom and Gizmo and Charlotte.And what you put on your blog and how you write your blog is your decision!!!People are funny sometimes and life is a bit too short to deal with things in this manner...so know we love you all......and FART AWAY!!!!!!!(ARchie made me add that..) love and kisses A+A
Of course you worry about Charlotte and Gizmo! You are just that kind of sweet guy. Have a great time with your mom and chase lots of bugs!
Your friend,
Niamh
Hi. This is a note to Deetz and his mommy. Listen, if you two only knew how much we enjoy the DWB community, especially the two of you. I'm not really sure as to what all was said, but I beg of you.... don't change on the account of one person!!! Everyone has problems.... with themselves, family members, their animals, etc. None of us go around boo-hooing all of the time. We try to the best of our abilities to live inspite of what life throughs at us!!! I so know the sadness of losing a dog, the not ever knowing what happened to the poor thing. I've also had to live with and take care of a beloved animal that was terminally sick. None of it is fun, but it doesn't mean that we have to STOP living!!!! Please, please don't change on the account of one person. They are probably most miserable anyway. I so look forward to reading your posts every day. You bring smiles to me, howling laughter at times... I just can't imagine not having you continue just as you are. I hope the two of you have a great break and we'll be looking forward to hearing from you soon.... with some great story and pictures. By the way, did I ever tell you Deetz just how cute you are!? You couldn't be as endearing as you are without such a sweet mommy.. SO THERE!!!!!
The owner of Apache and her tribe....
P.S. Please feel free to email us in case you need to talk... "vent." scara2929@mac.com
Hi, Deetz!
Respect is the word. And I respect the way you want to handle the things happening in your house.
You, your Mom, Gizmo, Charlotte are in my heart. I love you all!
Enjoy your time with your Mom.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Deetz, People are funny. Sometimes, it's their way or no other way. Blogs are meant to be a way for us to freely express ourselves in whatever way we choose. Don't worry about it. You have lots of supporters. Keep blogging.
deetzy & mom-
Sorry about any drama! We love you guys!
I'm sorry you & your mom have been made sad & upset by someone.
We all deal with our sorrows differently, some we share, some we keep to our-selves; doesn't mean ones forgetten or doesn't care any more.
Enjoy your time with Mom.
Pats & pets
Blue
x
Hi Deetz
We were very cross to read you and your Mum have been upset. As everybody before us has said, we deal with what life throws at us in different ways and we must respect each other for the choices we make.
Have a fun time with your Mum and look forward to hearing all about it.
Molly and Taffy xx
Dear Deetz,
we have no clue on what was going on - what we are 100% sure of is that you are one of our fave caring pal with one loving and sweet mommy of yours.
we are sorry that some people upset your mommy and you...
you guys really don't deserve that.
That is said: please get back to us soon with your happy adventures, and check on our "surprise" post again. We edited it before we knew about this (you being upset). We hope that mommy's gift to you (in the surprise post of ours) will help in cheering you up :)
Maltese Paws
Hi Deetz and your Mom! We like your blog the way it has always been. It makes us laugh, sometimes when we don't feel like laughing. We all have our problems and just because you or anyone else doesn't post about them everyday doesn't mean that you aren't worried about them. Sometimes, people can be mean! Pay no attention to whomever hurt your feelings! They are probably a miserable person who dwells on their misery and they want to make you miserable too. We hope you have a great time on your mini-vacation.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Hey pal, so sorry to hear that you and your mum have been upset. Please know that you and Gizmo and Charlotte are in our thoughts and we hope you enjoy your mini-vacation! J x
Deetz,
We all deal with loss in our own way and we can't judge others for how they deal with theirs. I'm so sorry someone misunderstood your mom's way of dealing with her/your loss of Charlotte and the sickness with Gizmo. We're still saying paws for Charlotte to come home and we'll remember Gizmo's health too. We're pretty new to your blog so don't know the whole history with Gizmo. We came hear after reading about Charlotte's disappearance on JB's blog. We hope you have a good few days off with your mom and we will be eagerly awaiting your return. If I lived near you I'd come over to play and cheer you up!
Love,
Pedro & my mom
Hey Deetz!! Hope you and your Mom are havin FUN! We're havin rain. *sigh* But we needed it, soooo, guess it's ok. Anyhoooo, just droppin by to say hi. Today is a much better day, right? Now you know how much everydoggy and their peeps love ya! See ya soon.
(How are the farts coming along? hahahahahahahahahaha)
Jamie, Sunny & Scooter
OUCH! What else can we say? That hurts.
Oh, we can say we don't think you are uncaring and we're sorry you were hurt this way.
We hope a couple of days away from blogging will help you heal.
We're just coming back to check on you matie. Gosh, we've read all the replies and everyone loves you man!!!! We really hope you're feeling better. Enough happens in life without that sort of crap going on. People should think before they write nasty stuff. Anyway, we hope you're having fun with your mum. Please give her a big hug from the Leuradales.
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy
ps.. we like Joey's suggestion lol
Deetz
Sorry to hear that you and your mom have been upset! I love you, your mom, Charlotte and Gizmo. I hope you are feeling better now!
Have a great time with your mom!
Love and licks
Thor
WE LOVE YOU DEETZY! We will miss you while you are chasing bugs with your mom. Have fun and we will see you when you get back to the blogosphere!
oxoxo
Rambo & MM
Dear Deetz, please tell your mom dont be sad. Some people just like to stick their nose into other's business. Your blog is yours and it's up to you what you like to blog about. You have no need to answer to anyone
~ Girl girl
Cheer Deetzy, we all love ya!!
extra slurpy licks,
BenBen & family
Hi Deetz,
I am not sure whats happening, but this is your blog, and you do what you like with it! .... (Just like me, sometimes I dont feel like blogging and that is it !)
Oh yes, some ppl, likes to put their nose where they dont belongs. And let them be, offer them your ass for them to sniff .... hahahaha
oh yes, Deetz, I LOVE YOUR BLOG, and the pictures, although i dont comment much.
But, just know that there are people and dogs (LIKE ME) who LOVES YOU HEAPS!!!!!
How can anyone be sooo mean to leave such comment like that to your Mom? I think it's so rude! I'm so sorry to hear that this happened. I wish I knew who that jerk is. I would so oh kill that fellow! Deetz, this is YOUR blog. You do whatever you want with it! You have to defend yourself. If not, these kind of people will find other ways to bing you & your Mom down. So don't listen to that jerk! Ignorance is always the best thing to do in this kind of situation... We LOVE you both & your BLOG!!!!!
And to you jerk, if you're reading this, you can sniff my money-maker aka backside! HA!!!
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetzy & Mommy,
Both LS & I love you all and your blog. We feel very sad to read this post. Although we do not know what happened, we hope that you don't feel too upset over it. There are a lot of mean people out there. So don't ruin your days getting upset over what's not worthy of.
We know and understand about Gizmo and Charlotte too. They are always in our thoughts and prayers.
Have a good break now and be happy.
Hi Deetz,
I don't know what happened with the other person, but I hope everything is better now...keep on blogging. I think you can see that everyone is thinking of you and your family. Will be waiting for your next post...=)
Scottie
Deetz, we came over from asta's blog. I don't know the whole story here but when we moved in October of last year one of our kitties went missing. We still love her but don't talk about it on the blog (we might have mentioned it once) because sometimes it is to painful. We are sorry someone was a poop to you and wanted you to know we understand why you wouldn't talk about the sad stuff all the time.
Hi Deetz,
I don't know who told you to take the "mission" photo off your blog, but there is a misunderstanding that it was me. It was NOT me! I'd dearly love to know who told you to remove it. Whoever it was does NOT speak for me.
Please contact me and let me know. Go to my Mom's bag blog (http://bagsbykzk.blogspot.com/); there is an email address on her profile page. You can contact me through her.
Tail wags,
Stormy
Supreme Commander, Ao4
Hey Deetzy Boy!
Sorry I've been gone again for a few days. I come back and find out someone's been peeing on your blog. That's just not right.
Know this! You are the best Deetzy Boy EVER, and we here in GooberStan love you, your mama, Gizzy, Charlotte, and your dad. We're sending extra juicy goob smooches to all of you, and hope you had a great little vacation with the mama.
I'm with Joe Stains. If some hooman is getting all weird about your blog, I too will mail them a big steaming pile of goober poo!
Goob love,
Stanley
Hey Deetzy! You know I just started reading your blog when you entered the Pawlimpics and I think you are a great buddy. I don't know your history and everything you've been through but you gotta know that DWB is there for you!
Your friend, Lenny
We got a mean comment, too, Deetzy. There are REALLY MEAN and BORED people out there in cyberspace who spend all their time trolling for places to say awful stuff.
Best to ignore it and see that poison for what it is. These people have nothing better to do with their lives than to try and hurt nice people. They do not want people to have innocent fun.
You know you are loved here. That's all that matters.
Your loyal pal,
Fenway
Deetzy and Mommy, it makes me so very sad that someone has greatly upset you being mean and judgemental, They have no right to be. I LOVE your blog,your very caring Mom and Charlotte and Gizmo too. You make me laugh, always leave sweet and kind comments and I love hearing about your life and seeing where you live and what you do. I understand and know how deeply you care about Gizmo and Charlotte, we all feel for you and you certainly don't have to talk about it, it's understood. Please don't let this upset you. I'm with you all the way.
Take care Deetz and your Mom. Enjoy your few days together and I look forward to reading all about it and seeing more of those lovely photos.
Love n kisses to you all. Eric x x
Hi Deetz,
I don't know what is going on but be assured that we love you and support you very much. Here's my shoulder, I comfort you with all my tender loving care!
Cheers!
Sorry we have not bet you before but we do not agree with whoever it was to remove things from your blog. We are like Peanut that we do not know the whole story but we in the DWB community love reading and comment on everyones blogs. It was not created to be hurtful to anyone.
We offer you a great big HUG from the Heeler gang..
Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
This is from Momma, dogs are soulful little sweethearts that we love to be around.
Remember what you do on your site is your biz, no one can trully express emotion in print.
Big Hugs, and nice to meet ya.
I do not know what happened, but I do not want any dog, cat, bunny, hamster, rat or person to be sad. I am sending you some comforting purrs.
Hey Deetzie...just wanted to tell ya WE LOVE YA MAN!!!
Barkies...Scruffy
Deetzy Deetz!
*Scratching Heads*
We do not know exactly what happened but we just want you to know that you were a GREAT pawllo to us & believe you'll continue to be a PAWVELLOUS one.
Hack the JERK!!!
What is a BLOG when you can't freely express yourself? No dog, not even a pea-sized brain hooman can they decide anything for you.
And oh well... If they dont like what they see, they can jolly well get their stinking ass off your blog. Simple ~
You are the author of this blog & you shall have the FIRST & LAST say -- period!
Rudolf & Goofy
+ Mummy Drea.
Hello Deetz mate, give your Mum lots of licks and nose pokes, she needs them at moment.
Something that us little fury friends know very well is that we are a 'constant' in our pinkies life, we provide constant love, patience and companionship and ask nothing in return except to hope that one day all the pinkies in the world will do the same.
Sometimes it is very hard to do this but without our example what chance do pinkies have?
Your Mates in Oz
Noah, Willow, Lucy & Tess
Hi Deetz: We came because we heard about Charlotte, and suddenly we find that someone is dumping bad stuff on your blog.
we are sorry. We hope you and your mom have a good mini-vacation together.
kisses
gussie n teka
Hey, Deetz. Sorry to hear that someone is acting like a big stinky bag of poop to you and your mom, but be assured that I love and support you, and all the rest of DWB does too!
Hi ya Deetz,
I came for a visit and found this really sad post. I'm sorry someone was mean to you and your mom. I don't know what was said, but every one handles greis and saddness in their own way, sharing or not as feels right. Friends should be there to support in times like there, not judge and make things worse!
I like you and your blog, keep up the good work! You're in my prayers.
Barklove,
Rusty
Howdy Deetz! Hope you are havin a pawtastc vacation. We miss ya man!
Scooter here: I've been fartin for you. I do a REALLY good job. I may be small in size, but apparently I am HUGE in the gas/fart department! We should get together. we could probably clear stadiums!
Sunny here: Ahh, miss you Deetz. And Scooter does not exagerate. Whewie. Just the sort of thing that makes the biped sooo proud. Hurry home kiddo. We started a blog while you were gone and would like you to drop by!
Hugs all around,
Sunny, Scooter and Jamie, the human bean
Hi Deetz,
My name is Clover. I read about you on LacyLulu, Rocky & Bear's blog. I am really sorry to hear that someone has been giving you a hard time. It makes me sad that you and your mom are sad. So even though we haven't really met yet, I just wanted to tell you that I agree with your other friends, and you can lean on me too. I hope you will have a nice break with your mom, and then get back to doing things just the way you want. I think you have a great blog and you make lots of people (and their dogs) happy!
Love Clover xo
Woof! Deetz! Is me, the Sweepy.
I'm sorry if I don't get to visit you as often as I should, BUT even if I don't, please remember that you are always in my drool dream.
I don't know what happened, how or why, but if it has nothing to do with treats, I'd rather stay out.
I hope you're back and the bugs are barking not biting.
I love you and your Mumsy drooly.
Sweepy, the grumpy
PLUS Alfafa Sumo
AND big brother Bogart
and Keeper too!
hi deetz. Sis say there be some mean people out there, me say me will bite them with me puppy teethies.
Me love you bloggie!
Puppy Licks
Suki.
Deetzy, hope you and mommy are feeling better now.
Hey there, Deetz, I don't know what's going on too. But hope you and your mom do cheer up! we are here for you!
definitely not nice when a person said such mean things.
~Amber :)
take care
Hi, Deetz -
Hope you had a great mini vacation. We really missed you!
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi, Deetzy...
Are you back yet??? Did you catch lots of bugs???
I miss you...
Abby xxxooo
Little Deetz! You and mom are OK. Sometimes sad and scary things do happen, but if they are out of your control, then its better not to dwell on them.
I'm always happy to see your little black and tan self. Part of our job is to help our people through hard times. You're doing your job well.
Slobbers,
Mango
Hey Deetzy, we are not to sure what happened but weird stuff does happen sometimes between those 2 leggeds.
We understand totally about Charlotte and Gizmo. We just want you and your Momma to know that we love you and your bloggie!
Woofs Casper, Buddy, Nikki
Post a Comment