NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Friday, August 1, 2008

CAN'T FIND CHARLOTTE

LOST

Mum and I searched for two hours last night. We did a full circle, two miles out, every direction. Mum is so distressed!
When we got home she took a bath and then paced back and forth, back and forth, then grabbed her keys again and off we went again farther this time, stopping and yelling for Charlotte, waiting, driving slow, just in case.
Mum has made up flyers and will place them everywhere, called vets offices, animal control, Radio station will play an announcement twice a day, police depts, you name it.
She wants to be out looking, but she has to work and I have to stay in my pen, so mum doesn't worry about me too.



PRAY for CHARLOTTE, PLEASE!!!!!

50 comments:

River said...

Sending beagle prayers and hugs.

love & wags,
River

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, ooo noo, shure hope u find Charlotte soon....will keep her in me prayers...

b safe,
~rocky~

and charlotte iffin u see this, "gooo home now"

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Ohhhh DEETZ!!!

My heart is broken for you and your mum! Where could Charolette possibly have gone?

Can your mum work early!

Tell your mum to call my human if she needs anything! And if you guys find her this weekend!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Princess Patches said...

We will be praying as hard as we can for Charlotte! Hopefully, she will come home while your mom is at work!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Moco said...

We will be send GO HOME vibes out to Charlotte. What could she be thinking. The treats are at home.

Eduardo said...

Oh Deetz! We are putting Charlotte in our prayers along with Jackson. I'm sorry Charlotte left.
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz,
I am praying so hard......paws crossed, purraying and purraying.
--JB

Dogs UNLEASHED! said...

Oh no... we're so sorry to hear that Charlotte is lost.
We'll be praying really hard fur her to go home Deetz!
Power of the Paw!
Lots of licks,
Maya and Kena

Asta said...

Oh My Dog Deetz..I thought things couldn't get wowsew this week..this is tewwible news..I will cwoss my paws and pway fow Chawlotte's safe wetuwn..I am so sowwy .
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Maya and Kena said...

oopss.. sorry we posted with another account. (Dogs UNLEASHED is us)

We're praying really really hard Deetzy!

Wags and licks,
Maya and kena

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Sending purrs and soft woofs. We hope Charlotte comes home soon.

Riley, Tiki, & Kesey

Faya said...

Oh no poor Charlotte. I hope she will find the way home soon... I will pray for her.
Kisses, Faya

Hero said...

I hope Charlotte finds her way home soon! My heart goes out to you and your family as your search continues.

Georgeous said...

OmD, I hope you find Charloote real soon, your pawrents must be sOoooo worried. Let's hope she just went of with some nice boydog somewhere.
Love
George

Noah the Airedale said...

Deetz, we hope Charlotte knows how to find her way back home to you. What a worrying time for you and your mum. Keep us posted please.

Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

the many Bs said...

oh Deetz, we sure hope that Charlotte comes back home soon. this is not good. we're sure gonna say our prayers for her.

woofs.

Babs (Beetle) said...

I pray that you find Charlotte safe and well.

Daisy said...

I am purring and purring that Charlotte comes home soon!

Jans Funny Farm said...

No, Deetz, no! We just read about Charlotte at JB's and we couldn't believe it.

We are so sorry Charlotte is missing. Jan knows what a terrible time you are going through and hopes she if found very soon. Perhaps she will be home tonight.

You've been driving, from what we read. Have you tried taking Deetz out on a leash and searching closer to home on foot, in case she has been injured or trapped?

We're hoping for good news!

Duke said...

OH NO!!! Where could she be, Deetz? We're just sick about this! We wish we lived closer so we could help you look for her! Our paws are crossed that she's found!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Niamh said...

Poor Charlotte! I hope she finds her way back home soon or that some good samaritan has found her and will bring her home tomorrow. You guys must be frantic with worry.

Sending lots of good thoughts your way.
Your friend,
NIamh

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

This has been an awful week. We are sending lots of paw hugs, healing kisses and prayers that Charlotte will come home soon.

We are glad that you are safe and sound Deetz. It will be a great weekend when Charlotte comes home.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Kirby said...

Oh no Deetz! I'm so worried about Charlotte. Where could she have gone? I hope she is found and returns home ASAP. Hugs and kisses to your parents who must be so worried. I've got my paws crossed that Charlotte comes home and everyome can relax.

Please keep us updated.

Your pal,
Kirby

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

I hope Charlotte finds her way home really soon. You are in my thoughts.

Levi's mom

Rambo said...

Deetz,
I heard on JB's blog that your sister is lost! I am so sorry to hear that. Did you know that I was once lost for nine days? It was so scary, but my humans found me! So, tell your humans not to give up, and to put lots and lots of posters everywhere. G-Mom said to tell your humans that if they want some ideas, to email her at rambothechihuahua@verizon.net and she will help in any way.
Rambo

Chef said...

Oh no, Deeetz!!! Poor Charlotte. You must all be worried sick about her. I'm praying she is safe and finds her way home or is returned to you right away. I hope she had an ID tag on her. And get it on the radio too. Good luck. Paws crossed here.

xox
Chef

xox

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hello Deetz, I'm crossing my paws for Charlotte's safe return. You and your family are in our thoughts. J x

Eric said...

Deetz, oh no that's terrible, you are your Moomy must be distraught.Poor Charlotte. I'm crossing everything and praying you find her this weekend.Let us know. Big wags of sympathy. Eric x x

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Oh No...I'm sooo sorry Charlotte is missing...

Me & my Mom are sending prayers your way...My paws are crossed

Abby xxxooo

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

It sounds like mom is doing everything possible to find Charlotte. Our prayers are with you that you find her soon and that she is safe.. Big Heeler Vibes are going out to you..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Snowball said...

Oh dear... I hope Charlotte come home soon. I will be sending pawsitive thoughts your way.

Luv
Snowball

Snowball said...

Deetz, Did your mum call the animal shelter around your area to see if anyone who might have found her send her in? Email the posters to all the pet shops and vets in your area and request them to put up the posters there.

I am keeping my paws crossed for Charlotte to return healthy and safe.

Luv
Snowball

Lorenza said...

Deetz.
I am praying for Charlotte's safe return to your home.
I hope someone sees her and brings her back.
Paws crossed.
Lorenza

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Deetz,
I came straight over after reading abt Charlotte on Rocky's blog...
Sorry to hear that Charlotte's missing.. We will pray for her safe return.. *crosses paws*

Dexter said...

Oh that is just so scary. Your Mom is doing everything she possibly can. Little Deetz, you focus on being extra good and sending out your aire-vibes.

Slobbers,
Mango

Amber-Mae said...

Oh no! I'm praying hard here that you'll be able to locate her very soon. I hope somebody didn't dognap her or something. I hope she's okay...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Joe Stains said...

We are hoping you find her and crossing all our paws!

Kapp pack said...

Sibe Vibes for Charlotte to come home safe and sound.

Kisses, Sky boy

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Hi Deetz, we are furriends of JB, and we are purring and purraying that Charlotte will be found safe and sound. Please keep pawsitive thoughts for her ... we are!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Pedro said...

Deetz,

Hi, my name is Pedro. I'm friends with JB and heard from her about your sister Charlotte being lost. My mom and I will say paws for her. We hope to hear she's found her way home very, very soon! Please let us know when you find her.

Pedro

Mickey's Musings said...

JB told us Charlotte was missind! I will send purrs that you find her!!!
Purrs Mickey

Thor and Jack said...

Oh Deetz! I hope Charlotte comes back home! I will pray for her. My paws are crossed!

woof
Thor

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Dear Deetz,
I learned the news from JB.
I'm sending over my positive thoughts and pray for Charlotte's safe return.
I keep my paws crossed!
Love

Kyanite said...

This is terrible... do hope Charlotte is found safe & sound very, very soon.

Pats & pets
Blue

Tenkiller Airedales said...

Deetz!!! We are so sorry about Charlotte. I will keep my paws crossed.... but I leave the praying up to my hooman mommy. She does a much better job than me... I tend to get distracted with treats, naps, and playing....

Aireslaps,
Apache and her tribe

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Please stop by our blog - we have given you three awards.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Deefor said...

Hi Deetz
I just got home and I hope you have found Charlotte!! I will make a special wish for her to get home safely.

Deefor

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Deetz,We are praying for all of you..Love A+A

The Black and Tans. said...

Oh dear Deetz this is awful.

We do hope she returns home very soon. Our paws are crossed.

Molly and Taffy

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz! I was thinking about you all weekend. Did you find Charlotte?
--JB

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"