
I got this beautiful award from Hershey & Kaci
I would like to pass this award on to Beasley and JB.
I would also like to pass this award on to all those who have prayed and wished for Charlotte's return.
It is a friendship award and you are all my friends.

Isn't this a great photo of me with my relay bone. Lenny did a terrierific job, don'tcha think.....
Check out the bone going around the world, Just Harry passed the bone off to me and now I am off to pass it on to Gus in Texas.
THE 2008 PAW-LIMPICS INTERNATIONAL BONE RELAY
I am going to go and visit everyone today and catch up on your world. I hold you all very close to my heart.
Oh, and I ALMOST caught that tricky frog in the sewer pond last night....I will get him tonight for sure.
Deetzy




25 comments:
Hello Deetz.
We know you're very sad about Charlotte and we're hoping for good news!!
In the meantime, I, Just Harry, wanted to tell you what a thrill it was to run all the way from Florida to Kansas to paw off the bone to you!!! Hope you didn't mind a bit of terrier slobber. Or a bit of resistance when I said, "Nah, it's MY bone at first." You were right to insist I turn it over so the relay could continue!!
Stay in touch pal!!
Just Harry
Thanks for the award, Deetz! You are my very good friend. Relay bone sounds fun and you look like you are ready with your bone.
Is that frog my friend? What do you think he tastes like? If you eat him, please don't tell me, ok?
--JB
Hi, Deetz -
You look pawsitively pawsome with the bone in your mouth. We are glad that you like the award.
If you eat the frog, we hope you don't start jumping like one. Frogs make Mama nervous.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
w00f's sweet boy, coodnt leave a comment on u bloggie yesterday...blogger wuz being very not so nice to me..anyways me iz soo sorrwy u not findid charlotte yet, but memeber pups has been found weeks after they got losted...also wanted to tell u to list her on dogdetective.com heehee u looks so cute carrying that bone..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hey Deetz, congrats on your award pal! Isn't the Bone Relay pawsome?
J x
PS I'm still crossing my paws for Charlotte
Hi Deetz,
Congrats on the award :) you deserve it and WOW Lenny sure did a fantastic job of you with your relay bone...
still hope fo Charlotte's safe return
*wet licks*
Maltese Paws
Great job handing the bone off, Deetz!
Thank you for telling us about your mom's experience with her baby birdie. Dad is so attached to these babies!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Deetz!
Congrats on the award! You deserve it!! :D
You look so cool with the Pawlimpics relay bone!
Our paws are still crossed fur Charlotte, we'll never lose hope.
Have a great day!
Wags and licks,
Maya and Kena
Congratulations on the award Deetzie.
We're really sad that Charlotte hasn't returned home yet. We still have our paws crossed for her matie.
Hey, you look the part carrying the relay bone. Good job!!!
tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Great awards, Deetz. I loved the Bone Relay too. What a great idea that was... we're still hoping Charlotte comes home to you safe and sound.
xox
Chef
Oh dear! I am so worried about Charlotte and will keep an eye out for her! Your mum must be so upset.
Please let me know when you find her, cause my paws are crossed that she will come home in due time.
Meanwhile, you'd be very proud of this puppy! I got a special prize for doing my agility homework and it took me under 10 minutes to rip off all the nubby parts that stuck out!
Deetzie...OH MY...we hadn't heard about Charlotte missing...Oh Deetz...we will be keeping her and all of you in our thoughts and prayers. We will be sending all the zen we have to Charlotte so that she can find her way home.
Hang in there, Buddy and give ur Mom special hugs tonight from us. Sounds like you've been a very good boy and are doing everything you can do to help.
We love you Deetz!
Lacie
You do look great with that bone. We are still thinking about Charlotte and hope that you find her.
hi Deetz, every day we look here to see if Charlotte came back yet... sad....
we were chasing you in the bone relay. did you see us? hee hee.
we want to know what you are going to do with that frog when you catch it.
woofs.
Hi Deetz
We have only just found out about Charlotte. Mum has not been well so she hasn't been able to sit at the computer much. She will email your mum today for Charlotte's flyer and she'll put Charlotte on Beau's website. Thank you very much for showing Khomet on your blog. This means so very much to mum.
Love from Hammer
Deetz,
we still have our paws crossed that your sister will come home. Keep us updated for sure!
Rambo & MM
Pee Ess:> you look spiffy with your relay bone.
Hi, Deetz!
Congratulations on your Award. It makes me so happy to be your friend!
Lenny and his Mom did a great job with the bone relay!
Paws crossed for Charlotte!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Deetz,
Congratulations on the great award. You are too sweet to share it with all of your friends, cuz we are all worried about Charlotte and hope and pray that she comes home soon!
You are looking great with your bone for the bone relay! We do the dogs proud!
Your pal,
Kirby
Deetzy
You did such a wondewful job cawwying the bone, and then finding youw way all the way home..I will have faith like youw Mom fow Chawlotte.
Congwatulations on youw awawd..and thankj you fow being such a sweet fwiend
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
Deetz!!!
Thanks for the award man!!! You are like my best friend ever! I hope Charolette comes home soon. I worry about her, but I know you did a good job of teaching her to be tuff...You put her in her place so many times that she could totally take on anything mean!
Tonight, my human took me to this training class. And I HATED it! I was so bad Deetz! I made my human look really bad. They even had to put this stupid easy lead thing on my nose, and I was still bad. I was so bad that I nearly drove my human to tears. She's such a baby. I was the one being pulled at and commanded to do stuff. Bah!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
That's a pawsome picture of you... I hope you get the tricky frog tonight.
~ Girl girl
Hi, Deetz...
My paws are still crossed that Charlotte will find her way home...
Congrats on the Award...You deserve it..
Did you catch the frog yet?
Abby xxxooo
Deetz,
Congratulations on your awards! I can see by the number of comments you get that you are a really good friend to alot of dawgs, kitties, and other furry and human animals out there. I like the relay bone alot. I saw Lorenza's yesterday. Hope you have a fun day!
Pedro
Hey, Deetz, we're still hopeful about Charlotte.
Stop by when you can. We gave you an award.
Our ac went out today so we're trying not to move around much and typing is moving, so ... later!
Deetzy Boy,
A word of caution from your pal Roy Al....DON'T EAT THE FROG! I ate a froggie about a year ago and was very very sick...I was in the doctors for like 3 days dude! I was throwing up and dehydrated and of course, Mumsie was nutso because I was so sick. DO NOT EAT THE FROG! ok? Catch him, kill himm, play wiff him, whatever...just do not eat him.
Okay, so more prayers for you for Charlotte....love you Deetzy Boy!
Mr. Roy AL
Post a Comment