NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Neighbors

This is me this morning seeing my mum off too work! See how good I am. I have been really good the past several days, except for de-feathering a turkey in the front yard the other day....other then that, I have been a gentleman, mum says.


I wanted everyone to meet my neighbor friends. Every morning after my mum leaves for work, I go next door and wait for my friends to come out of their house.
They always do every morning, just like clockwork.
These are my friends LeDoux and Oscar.
Ledoux is the one with long white hair and Oscar has the short white hair.
Ledoux got into serious trouble the other day from his mum, cuz he came over to tell me to have a good night and be safe, and his mum kept calling him and he didn't go..cuz of course he was not finished talkin to me and telling me about his day.
So now he is in trouble and I am not.




I go over and say "good morning" to my neighbors every morning. When I am done here, I go up to Sadie and Scout's to wish them a good morning too. I will get pictures of them sometime too.

I am still updating, please stay tuned. I hope to get my tag done and also some serious rearranging done with this blog or I am going to get grounded again for sure.

Deetzy

20 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

Your friends look so nice...I bet you guys have alot of fun together...

I wish I could come see you sometime when my Mom is at work...But I think it's too far to walk...

Abby xxxooo

Lacy said...

w00f's deetzy, glad to c u iz being good boy..u shure got a sum cool friends..how iz little gizmo doing??

b safe,
~rocky~

River said...

Hi Deetz, you look like the perfect gentleman. Don't your neighbors get dirty real fast in the country with those white coats? They seem very friendly. It's nice to have a routine.

love & wags,
River

Duke said...

LeDoux and Oscar look like very nice friends, Deetz!
We can't wait to see your blog looking all spiffy, not that it doesn't already!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

You have some really nice friends. They both look handsome like you. Mama likes the picture of you and LeDoux talking - you look like you both had a busy day!

We can't wait to see pictures of your other friends.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Snowball said...

You sure have a good time with your friends. You are such a gentleman to allow your friend to do butt sniff on you.

Luv
Snowball

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
sure is nice to meet your friends everyday!
Sorry Ledoux got in trouble by talking too much with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Deefor said...

I'm glad you're not getting punished. Being good has it's good points. Nice pals. And very clean. Give them a sniff from me.

Deefor

Kirby said...

Hi Deetz,

It is so cool that you can go visit with your neighbors each day. I have friends in the unit next to me and downstairs from me and don't even get to see them everyday. You are living the life man, living the life! Don't do anything to screw it up!!

Your pal,
Kirby

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz!
So nice you meet your neighbors every day and wish them good morning! A gentleman! LeDoux and Oscar look so nice!

woof,
Thor

Amber-Mae said...

You are a good gentleman to greet everybody in the morning. What's that white fellow doing sniffing your private?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

You're so sweet to greet your neighbours every morning. :)

~ Girl girl

Cassidy said...

How cool that you have friends to play with!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Princess Patches said...

You de-feathered a turkey? I bet that was fun! We're glad you are behaving, these days, Deetz. It probably means extra treats!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Dexter said...

Maybe you could have a slumber party with your neighbors so that you could stay up late and chat as long as you wanted.

Slobbers,
Mango

Agatha and Archie said...

We love your new header!!!! and youanrub
r rearranging!!!!! Love A+A

Agatha and Archie said...

Translation...and your rearranging..Love us again

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have very attractive neighbours )))

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!
Your page is looking way awesome! I like the header picture of you. You look like all royal and stuff!

My burning butt syndrome has gotten better!

Deetz, I miss you. My human has been pretty neglectful of my blog lately and Ive been missing out on you...and well...it brings tears to my eyes...

Sigh, I'll bite her all next week until I get her to write you like 3times a day...at least that!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Niamh said...

It is great to have nice neighbors that you can have good conversations with and some serious sniffing.

Your friend,
Niamh

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"