NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tricks for Treats!!!



NEED I say more.........

Yesterday I went around and tried to read everyone's blogs and with mum being so busy, its been really hard.
I have read alot and am getting really good at reading now.
I have been to your site, I have just not left a reply...BUT, today I am going to make a point to leave a comment.

My first stop is Butchy and Snickers. I read where Snickers had another seizure and I am really concerned. My mum got busy and I wasn't able to leave a comment and feel I have neglected my friends.

No more neglecting, cuz off I go to see whats going on!!!

I got this really cool Big Puffy Heart from my best friend T-Bone Beasley.


Beasley has the poops right now, so everyone wish him well. I would like to pass this on to my other bestest friends JB,
Butchy & Snickers, and Asta


Deetzy

33 comments:

Deefor said...

Hi Deetz
Good tricks. I didn't know that smile meant rolling over. I can't do either of those tricks. I hope you got some yummy stuff.

Deefpr

Faya said...

Waouw....you can do so much tricks. Véronique had to wait 15 month until I do the "down/couché".
Mr. Beasley is a real great friend !
Kisses, Faya

Snowball said...

Deetz, you are very smart! You are a great friend. I know that you care a lot for your friends.

Luv
Snowball

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!!!!!
Ive been so neglectful of you...I mean, well I haven't, its the busy schmizzy human. IT'S CRAP I SAY!!!

Anyway, thanks for understanding about the burning butt siituation I had. The human had to dish out 220 much so the vet could play with my butt. A waste of money if you ask me.

Dont worry Deetz, I had really bad gas right before I got burrning butt syndrome, and I bottled the farts...and believe you me, there are some potent ones that even made my humans eyes water. Its what she gets. She brought the burning upon herself, shes the one who got too close!

Hehehehe! Good tricks my man! Is it easier to hear what your mum says with some of that ear fuzz missing! Hehehehe! Woot!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

Lacy said...

w00f's Deetz, Charlotte and Gizmo...me likes ur new bloggie look...awwww dat wuz soo sweet of u to put angel lacylulu on there..me not do any tricks..besides beggin to go riding in my dogcar when they leave..

b safe,
~rocky~

Dexter said...

What's up with that smile stuff? You need to train your human better. I thought the role over was very impressive.

Slobbers,
Mango

Duke said...

You roll over very well, Deetz! Great job! We love your smile too! The blog is looking really good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Thanks for stopping by our blog. No, I am not in big trouble - but I am in a little trouble with Papa. He was upset last night because I wanted to sleep in the guest room upstairs. He picked me up and put me on Mama and Papa's bed and closed the door so I could not get out.

Mama doesn't think that I did anything wrong. When she got up this morning she left the bedroom door open and I was able to come downstairs to see her.

Congratulations on your award.

Love -

Hershey

Hi, Deetz -

We love the new updates on your blog.

Love -

Kaci

Eric said...

Hey Deetzy, Cool award!And Cool tricks hehehe, 2 for 1!!!

Wagging, Eic

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, we like to see you doing your tricks. i, Benson, do a "down" no matter what the command is. it's an all purpose thing. hee hee

woofs.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
Nice tricks! No matter if they are not the ones your mom wants you to perform!
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The 3 G-Dales said...

DEETZY BOY!!!!!

OH MY DOG!!! Good to be home and say hi to our pals....Mumsie took us on these trips to places, mostly th ebeachy place wiff sandy stuff and we got to take wots of pictures and stuff....oh and it's Lola Belle by the way, the boys are sleeping....and so you should see the pictures and stuff...HOW ARE YOU DEETZY? MUMSIE SAYS YOU ARE OUR FWIEND SO I'M KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR BUDDY......HALLLLOOOOOOO!

Well, yes, a girlie has to try to get attention, right?

Yes, so we have missed everyone...hi! Hugs, nose pokes...you are a cutie pie, did you know that? I mean, you are very handsome Deetz.

I'm learning so much...I don't potty inside anymore at all...Jack-Jack taught me to barkie to go out....cool, huh?

Hope to chat soon !

Nose pokies and licky-licks....
Lola Belle

Jans Funny Farm said...

Jan says you remind her of us. She says sit, we roll over. Or whatever. Sigh. She just doesn't get it. She's supposed to wait to see what we're willing to do before she says it.

We tagged you for a meme. If you've already done it, don't worry about it.

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz!
Good tricks! Congrats on your award! And I like new updates in your blog!

woof
Thor

i said...

Glad to know you've been such a good boy, Deetz!

That's some neat tricks!

Congrats on your lovely award!

Cassidy said...

You're a clever boy!

I'm glad you liked my extar drooly beard photos!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are pawsome tricks that you did for treats Deetz. And I love your waggy tail.

~ Girl girl

Noah the Airedale said...

That roll over was pretty impressive Deetzy.
Congrats on your award.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Deetzy,
Congrats on your award!!

Abby said...

Hi, Deetzy...

Those are some good tricks for treats...

Congrats on your Award...

Abby xxxooo

Princess Patches said...

You are really good at the roll over, Deetzy! Our mom thought Airedales were incapable of doing that since none of us have ever been able to do it. Congrats on your award and we like your new bloggy.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Anonymous said...

Hi Deetzy! Nice to meet you ))) You have great blog. Really love it )))

Amber said...

Hey there Deetz! That's a nice trick! My mom always does this that me too :) ohh, maybe you can record gizmo snoring :D
and congrats on your award!
have a nice weekend~

Jans Funny Farm said...

There's no rush about the meme. Whenever you can.

Unfortunately, the tougher law in Georgia won't end dogfighting. But we hope it will do some severe damage! Yesterday's raid - the second within the first two weeks of the new law - was an important one. Now we'll see how it goes in the courts. We almost couldn't get dogfighters arrested here before because the laws were so weak they couldn't be prosecuted.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thank you so much for the award and congrats to you on receiving it! You deserve it. I could not get your video working.....but I am sure you do some great tricks. I just love the slide show at the top of you growing. You are very cute and handsome now but you were so adorable as a puppy! Great pictures!
My mom has to go to some appointments again today, so have a wonderful weekend!
Oh and I forgot to mention..........please be nice to Mr Turkey.....I am sure he is my friend!
--JB

Willow the Black Dale said...

Deetz,
We got the farts covered at our end. We hadn't heard from you so we new we had to take care of it. They are well bottled and in a safe place. My hooman pup is a great bottle filler.

I talked to mama Apache yesterday and she said since he is at her house she will continue to fill bottles. She said she will get some from Yalo and Milo too. Just yell really loud when you need them.

Smooches,
Willow

Stanislaw said...

You sound like a busy beast! Hope you're taking adequate time out for nappies and feasts. You have to keep your energy up!

Asta said...

Deetzy
You aweincwedible!!! That woll ovew is pawsome..I can't do any twickses at all..you awe sucha wondewful boy!!
Auntie Kawenis doing wondewfully well..she wouldn't let me see hew scaw..but she says it's not so big..
love and smoochie kisses to you and evewyone at youw house
ASTA

Moco said...

You are very clever. We don't know how to do anything.

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

We hope you are having a good weekend. We just gave you an award. Come visit our blog on Monday to see.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I gave you an Award...

Please stop by my Blog to pick it up...

Abby xxxooo

L said...

We've been very neglectful too. Our girl has been working and working and working, and then too tired to help us leave comments for our friends. Glad you are back (and with good tricks!).
Comet and BLU
ps. tell your mom to share her toys!

Amber-Mae said...

Deetzy, you are such a cute fella! You did rollover when you were supposed to smile. Hehehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"