I couldn't get out to go and visit Oscar and Ledeau, or Sadie and Scout.
I was trapped!!!
I pondered and pondered...What did I do? Am I in trouble? Am I being punished? Am I really a bad doggie?
When mum got home, I just lowered my head and then looked up at her with my big brown eyes, trying to get some kind of answer.
I was so upset. I just went and got my red spotted tiger (cuz he makes me feel better) and went to sleep!

Here is a closer up photo of my pain and agony! Ain't I just pityful.

P.S. Deetz's mum here. He is not in trouble! After his nap, he played and played with Charlotte out in the field and he was able to explore all night long. He happily went into his dog run this morning with Charlotte.....




23 comments:
w00f's Deetz, Gizmo and Charlotte, me gots a secret, u mama not mad at u, she jus wants u to b safe..me loves the missin pets thingy u gots up there now...
b safe,
~rocky~
Deetz, you are a good dog! Don't worry. See? You need to be safe in your dog run. I sure do like your red spotted tiger!
Hey Deetz! WE have a showing on our house this afternoon! Whoo hoo! In my excitement I threw up a hairball right at the entry to the family room. It was quite the large specimen. My mom was not happy and told me I was not a good cat today.....
--JB
Oh Deetzy you look exhausted!
In fact I am fast asleep snoring as I type this comment because I am exhausted looking at how tired you look. You also look very cute with your stuffie.
I look forward to receiving your special package tomorrow! YOu are so sweet! Once mom gets stuff back to normal (post wedding) she promises to mail out the goodies that we bought for you a couple of weeks ago!
love you,
toffee
hi Deetz, we think your mom has you stay in your dog cage to keep you safe from dangers when she isn't home to watch you. we think she is trying to keep you out of trouble. don't worry. you will be okay.
woofs.
Hey Deetz, you look very tired and so cute hugging your tiger :) and your mom isn't mad or anything.
~Amber
Hi, Deetz...
We almost cried cuz you were sooo sad...But your Mom is only doing this to keep you safe & out of trouble...
I'm glad your Mom let us know that you were happy after your nap....
We hate to see you look sooo sad, but we know it is for your own good...
Abby & her Mom xxxooo
Hi, Deetz -
You may think you were in trouble but you weren't. Your Mum and Daddi just want you to be safe. You are so cute with your red spotted tiger - he is cute but not as cute as you.
I am still in a little trouble. Papa was outside with me and decided to use the power washer. The noises scared me so much that I took off for the neighbor's yard. Mama was not happy but it was partially Papa's fault for not closely watching me.
Love -
Hershey
P.S. I did come back.
Hi, Deetz -
You love your red stuffed tiger just like I love Pippi Longstocking.
Love -
Kaci
s
You look exhausted, Deetzy! I don't think you're in any trouble...I think your mom just wants to keep you safe! You'll get used to it! Better to be safe in your run than out chasing horses or some strange critter that could hurt you!
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
Your mom spilled the beans, Deetz! She said you weren't in any sort of trouble so you can be yourself!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Poor Deetz... Hoomans are weird. I was made to stay in jail over at my vet's clinic the other day too and my jie jie was even late to come collect me. hmmmph!
You are a good boy I am sure. You pawrents just have to learn to trust you if not bring you along when they go out so that you dun have to be un jail, right?
Luv
Snowball
Oh Deetz....I have to stop crying or my Véronique won't let me read your blog anymore....bouhouhouuuuu....
Kisses, Faya
Phew Deetz, I was worried there for a minute thinking you was in bad doggie trouble but you are not! Woo hoo!! Good boy!!! And you look so cute with Spot the tiger.
Wags, Eric
Deetz!!!!
Dang I love your name. Each time I see it I just wanna rap to it!!!'
Hehehe!
Now, heres the plan, see...whatcha gotta do, see is be pittiful lookin' to your mum, see...then you get lots of love and snackies yah see. Huh huh??? Sounds good right! It's the eyes that get them all the time.
That's how I get away with shoe eating. I look at my human with by big brown eyes with the look of "well, I'm so sorry, but I was so hungry and you never feed me. I didn't want to do it, but the shoe was my only hope for survival!" They get over it quickly!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Phew we thought you were in trouble for a moment there. Your mum could never get the cranks with you Deetzy, just look how cute you are hee hee.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy
Deetz!!!
Thank the snackie god that you saved her life! I've been telling my human that flip flops just aren't good for her feet...you know, they make her feet dirty and stuff. That's why I eat them! It's always for her own good!
Dang, Deetz. Do you ever sit back and just think, where the heck would your mum and my human be without us. I mean, we do it all! We entertain, exercise, theraperize and all around just keep 'em on their toes.
Pretty much they owe us! Is your Daddy on good terms with you right now?
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi, Deetz!
I started thinking that you had done something bad!
Yes, they do that for your own safety!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
He he he Deetz, I do the same thing when I'm annoyed with my Mom. I feel the silent tretment makes her feel real bad for whatever she did to me. I guess she really loves you and that's why she wants to keep you safe. At least you got to run around later!
Your pal,
Kirby
You looked so sweet sleeping with your red spotted tiger. Glad you weren't in trouble though. I was holding my breath when reading the earlier part of your post. Pheww...
Poor Deetz!! I hope the 'puppy-dog eyes' treatment that you gave your mom worked.. (heheee.. my mom is a sucker when I give her the 'puppy-dog eyes' treatment and I usually get a new toy)
When I started to read this, I thought you were in troubles, but you weren´t. Don´t be sad, Deetz! Your mom did that only to keep you safe!
woof
Thor
Deetzy
I'm so glad that youw wed spottd tigew was able to comfowt you..you pawents just want to keep you safe..it's not punishment it's love that they have fow you..when they'we home, you can play all you want
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Oh.. I'm glad to hear that you're not in any trouble Deetz. You look so cute napping with your ears flip up
~ Girl girl
Deetz! You are a big fake. Sounds like you had a good day. The cage is a good thing. It will keep you from making bad decisions.
Slobbers,
Mango
Post a Comment