Hi Deetz, Happy hump day to you! I posted the sunflowers. I hope you like my post! Where is Gizmo? Does he stay inside when it is so hot? I could not get your video working.....maybe we are having teknickle difficulties. Have a great day! --JB
Deetz, you look very comfortable in there--not digging or climbing the fence. Charlotte seems very relaxed. Hope you have a nice day listening to the birdies!
Deetz, too bad you're not allowed to roam around unsupervised in your kingdom anymore after that incident. Hope you like your new kennel! And I hope your kibbles were tasty. Those birds sure were chirping a little bit too loud...
Hi Deetz, I sure think you looked like a happy dog in your run this morning. I bet you and Charlotte have a good time while your Mom is at work. Just don't cause too much trouble once you are let loose! he he!!
You are just tooooo cute, Deetz! You and Charlotte look very comfy in your new digs! Ooooh, maybe I shouldn't have said "digs"...don't want to give you any ideas! You just stay in there where you're safe! Those birdies can keep you company.
Deetzy did anyone ever inform your mommy that dales are known as "digger O dales?" Of course it is a rumor, but I blame my holes on gophers!!! My grandmomma puts down chickenwire then dirt, then grows grass then goes up the darn fence. We can NEVER dig out at her house. She says "foooooeeeey on those gophers." Oh well at least you have a safe boring life NOW!! Don't worry I will have some bottled farts sent to you soon so you can fly away on them. Maybe you can make it to Beasely's house with them. I will check in with you later!!! Fluffing Out, teehee Willow
20 comments:
Hi Deetz,
Happy hump day to you! I posted the sunflowers. I hope you like my post!
Where is Gizmo? Does he stay inside when it is so hot? I could not get your video working.....maybe we are having teknickle difficulties.
Have a great day!
--JB
Deetz, you look very comfortable in there--not digging or climbing the fence. Charlotte seems very relaxed. Hope you have a nice day listening to the birdies!
love & wags,
River
Deetz, too bad you're not allowed to roam around unsupervised in your kingdom anymore after that incident. Hope you like your new kennel! And I hope your kibbles were tasty. Those birds sure were chirping a little bit too loud...
Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer
Deetz,
It is not jail. Your mom loves you very much and does not want you hurt. I must say you did a good job of ignoring her during the video.
w00f's Deetz, Charlotte and Gizmo, me wuz gonna ask ware Gizmo wuz too...heehee how comes u not tried to dig outta the fence..
b safe,
~rocky~
Hi, Deetz...
You looked happy in your kennel today...I think you will like it when you get used to it...
I'm just wondering how long it will take to to dig under it...
Abby xxxooo
Hi, Deetz -
Did the birds drive you crazy? Mama and Papa have an alarm clock that sounds like birds chirping.
Have a good evening.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
Hi, Deetz!
Pawesome picture of the morning at your place!
I wish I was there with you sharing your breakfast!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hi Deetz, I sure think you looked like a happy dog in your run this morning. I bet you and Charlotte have a good time while your Mom is at work. Just don't cause too much trouble once you are let loose! he he!!
Your pal,
Kirby
Deetzie, there's an award for you at my blog.. sniff on over and pick it up,
xox
Chef
You sure look cute smiling there Deetz. Those birds sure got alot of talk..
~ Girl girl
Hi Deetzy,
The sunrise is so lovely.. maybe that's why the birds have so much to chirp about!
You looked pretty happy there, Deetzy. See how you wagged your tail, so cute!
You're such a slow meticulous eater, Deetz! We both could have have your food gone in about 3 minutes!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
You are just tooooo cute, Deetz! You and Charlotte look very comfy in your new digs! Ooooh, maybe I shouldn't have said "digs"...don't want to give you any ideas! You just stay in there where you're safe! Those birdies can keep you company.
Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches
u have a really big kennel there... mine was juz 4 ft square
Deetz
You looked happy in your kennel! Charlotte looks comfy too!
woof
Thor
Deetzy did anyone ever inform your mommy that dales are known as "digger O dales?" Of course it is a rumor, but I blame my holes on gophers!!!
My grandmomma puts down chickenwire then dirt, then grows grass then goes up the darn fence. We can NEVER dig out at her house. She says "foooooeeeey on those gophers." Oh well at least you have a safe boring life NOW!!
Don't worry I will have some bottled farts sent to you soon so you can fly away on them. Maybe you can make it to Beasely's house with them. I will check in with you later!!!
Fluffing Out, teehee
Willow
Hi Deetz
The photos your Mum takes are really lovely, obviously down to your expert advice. Keep up the good work, these humans just could not cope without us!
Molly and Taffy.
Deetz, you love to listen to your mum when she talk, don't you?
Luv
Snowball
Post a Comment