This went on for alot longer then the video...
During the making of this video, you will hear a human (daddy) yell in the background "Hey".
I told him to be quiet, we were making a video and Hay was for horses...
Here is the video:
Here we are after the video being our silly selves.

Charlotte, such a camera hog, I swear!

I want to send out prayers and wishes for Snickers Who continues to have seizures. Crossing paws across the world for Snickers.
I sure hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!
Deetzy




27 comments:
Deetzy! It's so great that you and Charlotte get along so well. Do you ever play bitey face with Gizmo?
xo
SB
Bitey face is the best way to play with friends !!! I wish I could play bitey face with you ....
Kisses, Faya
I will have a game of bitey face on occasion, but not as often as Cassidy would like.
Toodle pip
Harry x
hi Deetz, you kids do a lot of barking during your bitey face game. we usually growl and snarl. we would love to play bitey face with you though. it would be fun to chew on your aire-beard. hee hee
woofs.
You 2 look cute together. Charlotte looks like she was singing in those pictures.
Luv
Snowball
What a great game. You have a wonderful sister. My brothers are duds.
w00f's Deetzy, Gizmo and Charlotte...heehee u 2 wuz really having fun...love that last pictur of charlotte...
b safe,
~rocky~
Mmmmm bitey face...you know what pulls my heart strings!!!
Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley
Hi, Deetz -
The video was really cute. Kaci and I don't do bitey face, she usually drags me around by the leg. Then I lick her ears and sometimes we box each other.
Have a good weekend.
Love -
Hershey and Kaci
I love bitey face. Sometimes I play bitey ears with Arrow and he plays bitey tail with me. Nice smiles.
Deefor
Hi! My name is Eduardo! I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I added you to my blog I hope you don't mind, please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle
We love playing bitey face too, Deetz and occassionally we get the "hey"! But it's usually from mom and not dad!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Bitey face is one of the best .. bitey then lick ears is better me thinks pwasonally. Was Dad making that yappy noise too?
I has my paws and EYES crossed Deetz, is difficult crossing the road but its to make Miss Snickers better so I don't mind.
Hi, Deetz!
Would you invite me to your house to play bitey face? I try to do that with my mom but for some reason she does not like it!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We love bitey face--it makes my mom laugh esp. since I have a brother named BITEY. He's a bitey face all the time hahaha. You look like you're having too much fun!
love & wags,
River
Deetzy
That game of bitey face makes me wish I was at youw house..sooo fun!
I think you awe bof vewy cute!
Still no wesults fwom Snickers' tests..but I'm taking cawe of hew
smoochie kisses
ASTA
Hi, Deetz...
Looks like you & Charlotte had alot of fun...
I love to play Bitey Face, but my Mom won't let me & Rosco play cuz he is sooo much bigger than me...
Sometimes, we play when no one is watching...Shhh...Don't tell...
Abby xxxooo
There is NOTHING like a good game of bitey face!! Love and kises A+A
I hear that "hey" sound sometimes too when I am bitey face with Pee-Wee. I think its safe to ignore it.
Slobbers,
Mango
I know I'm in the minority here but the last time I played bitey face it was with a big mean dog at the park and his tooth went in my eye..... you kids look a lot more civil about it, though. Have a great weekend.
xox
Chef
You look like you are having such an excellent time. It is great to play good chew face games.
Your friend,
Niamh
Hi, Deetzy...
Did you have a nice weekend??
I did...My Mom had more time for me this weekend...
Abby xxxooo
Hi Deetz,
I wish there is someone at home whom I cna play bitey-face with... I only have a hammie sister and I don't think my mom will be too pleased if I play bitey-face with her.. I think I may drown her with my saliva!!
You two look so cute playing bitey face! We love that game too.
Comet and BLU
Yeah bitey face is a great game Deetzy. We play it alot. Tess and Lucy go insane when they play. They become so loud we worry that all the B&B guests can hear them. Your dad would really yell at them if he was here hee hee.
Hugs and tail wags
Noah
That's so much fun! I've no one to play bitey face with at home though...
Hope Gizmo is doing well.
Deetz!
I missed your Friday post! My mom did not let me blog all weekend either. I hope you had a good weekend. Mom has to work now, but I just wanted to come say hello.
Haha, Charlotte and Misty both think they are stars, don't they?
I will go visit Snickers before my mom works.
Have a good day!
--JB
Post a Comment