NEVER SET SAIL

WITHOUT AN AIREDALE.

YOU CAN TEACH HIM TO FETCH,

OR CLEAN YOUR CATCH,

EVEN IF IT'S A WHALE!


Watch Me Grow!!!

Please sign my Guestbook! Be my Friend!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Award/Sunflowers for JB, Prison Guard Duty

I have lots to tell you this morning! First off, mum took these wonderful photo's of a sunflower field right around the corner from our home for my friend, JB.

I had to duck down so mum could get a picture.



Hope you like the photo's JB. Oh and after the photo's, I got to go to McDonalds.


Also, I have to stay inside this cage when my mum is at work so I am safe and not out running around anymore, which is fine with me. I am pretending that Charlotte is my prisoner and I am on Prison Guard Duty!!!!




Mum took photo's this morning of the sunrise and the horses for your viewing pleasure.




Saturday I found this glorious stick to play with AND I also got a pool from my neighbor Sara. (Mum didn't get any photo's of me and my pool.) I am going to invite all my furry neighbors over for a pool party soon!



I was sticking my tongue out at mum in this photo, talk about getting caught in the act. It was totally captured on her camera.


I got this most beautiful award from my dear friends Abby and Hershey & Kaci

In accordance with the rules set by Arte-y-Pico we must clearly state The Rules...so grab a pawtini and make yourselves comfy..here you go...
1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for Creativity, Design, Interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.
3)Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.
4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte -y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.
5) In compliance with said rules, the award winner must show the Rules.

I would like to pass this award onto: Babystan & Laci and Mango and Penny, Poppy, & Patches

I think that is enough for now and I sure hope everyone had a glorious weekend too!!!
Deetzy

23 comments:

the many Bs said...

hi Deetz, wow, you got to visit McDonalds, one of our favorite places. did you get a yummy treat there? that sunflower field is really pretty.

your new kennel looks okay. we're all for it if it's going to keep you out of trouble. we don't like it when your mom gets mad at you.

woofs.

Hero said...

Your mum is a great photographer. It's a good thing that you're so considerate about lowering your head so she can get some great shots.

Amber-Mae said...

Those sunflowers are loverly! Your kennel looks nice & spacious. Well, that will make sure you will not go after your neighbor's horsie again. Hehe!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Faya said...

Those sunflowers are so beautiful ! Do you enjoy the pool ? I have one but I don't use it. It is for the guests....
Congratulations for your award !
Kisses, Faya

Eric said...

Your new outside accomodation looks like one of those fabulous 5 star hotels.... oh lucky you. I'm glad you like it and are safe and happy in there.Don't forget to make your Mom give you room service!! The sunflowers and sunset pictures are lovely and I bet you Mom was glad to have you as her assistant.. hope she paid you??!!

Wagging, Eric x

Unknown said...

Deetz, you are just as pretty as those sunflowers. I love the photo of you with the sunflowers in the background!

Your pal,

Petey

Fenway said...

Hey Deetzy Boy--

I see you have a very important job, too!!! Guarding Charlotte is much more important than my fly guard duty. I hope she didn't get out of line!

your pal,
Fenway

Duke said...

Our sissy would die if she saw all those sunflowers in one spot! That's her favorite flower! How beautiful they are! You sure live in a pretty spot, Deetz!
Congratulations on your award!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Abby said...

Hi, Deetz...

I'm glad you like your Award...You deserve it...

I have never seen a field of sun flowers...That is beautiful...

I hope you like your new kennel...It will keep you home & out of trouble so your Mom doesn't have to worry about you when she is working...

You aren't gonna try to dig under it are you????

Abby xxxooo

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Deetz -

Abby, Kaci and I definitely have good taste to give you the same award. You had given us one of our first awards so we wanted to give you an award too.

The sunrise pictures are so pretty! Are the horses your Mum's?

The place where you and Charlotte stay outside looks comfortable enough. And you have a doghouse in case you want to go inside. I (Hershey) am envious of your stick. I love chewing them - just like you.

You are really a good boy if your Mum took you to McDonald's. Tonight I was out in the yard with Papa and I decided to investigate on my own (again). Mama was not pleased but at least my neighbor was looking out for me this time.

Love -

Hershey

Hi, Deetz -

I am glad you like your award!

Love -

Kaci

P.S. How's Gizmo?

Asta said...

Deetz
Those sunflowews wemind Mommi of the souf of Fwance..bootiful...I like youw pen..awe you having fun being a guawd??It's pwetty cool, just don't get tooo hot..those sunwise pics awe gowgeous..I'd love to see you in youw pool
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Agatha and Archie said...

How cool..prison guard duty!!!It looks like an ok place to be though..Thoses pictures are lovely..You sure do live ina lovely place!!! Love A+A PS What did you get at McDonalds?

Lorenza said...

Hi, Deetz!
That field of sunflowers is beautiful!
McDonalds? What you got there?
Congratulations on your award!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Deetz
Your mom took great pictures!
Those sunflowers are so beautiful!
You got something delicious in the MC Donalds??
That stick looks like a lot of fun!
Your kennel looks nice.
I hope you have so much fun in your pool.

woof
Thor

Moco said...

We are so glad that you are now safe while your mom is gone. We don't want you to get stepped on by a horse.

Chef said...

Deetz! I have a sunrise photo on my blog today too... only yours is much nicer. And those sunflowers. What a delish yellow meal that would be. My Mama thinks they're just gorgeous. You got to go to MacDs? Lucky you. I go through the drive-through but I've never eaten anything there. But it smells good.

Good job with the guard duty and congratulations on your awards... geez, your one busydog.

Stay safe in your kennel.
xox
Chef

Chef said...

Deetz, can you ask your mom if she can help us put in a feed like you have? When she has time. We tried but it's not working. Email me at chef.boxer@yahoo.ca

Thanks.
xox
Chef

Chef said...

Deetz, can you ask your mom if she can help us put in a feed like you have? When she has time. We tried but it's not working. Email me at chef.boxer@yahoo.ca

Thanks.
xox
Chef

i said...

What lovely pictures! LS is in love with the sunflower field!

Prison guard eh? Must be really interesting.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

What pawsome photos of the Sunflowers. I wonder if that's where my sunflower seeds come from.
You sure make a good guard Deetz

~ Girl girl

Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Deetz!!! My best friend ever!!! You live in a cage now???? Worry not my friend...the confined space isn't so bad. My crate is a lot smaller and it's inside the house!

Okay...okay...okay, alright! Ack! I don't even know where to start! I'm just so excited that the weekend is over!

Guess what I heard this morning!!!! My human said that I gotta start some obedience classes...aparently my digging, and all over Beaseness has driven my human to obedience class! I'm so excited! I can't wait to train her!

Deetz, why must we be seperated. I just don't know why fate is keeping us apart, we were obviously meant to play lots and tease Charolette together...sigh...maybe some day! My human nearly wrecked the car when she saw gas prices drop! I thought she was gonna start crying! So, maybe some day we shall meet. Keep your eyes and paws crossed!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Deetz! These are such gorgeous flowers! And so many all together. My mom and I love them. And your jail....uh, dog run is very nice. You can pretend you are camping with the blue covering over you both. I am sort of glad you are in there so you and Charlotte can stay safe. If there are wild turkeys out there in the country where you live, there could be some scarier animals too!
Hey, maybe that turkey was embarrassed to be naked and that is why you have not seen him?
Those are beautiful sunset shots. You have some lovely land.
--JB

Winnie Woo said...

Hi Deetz! I love your sunflower pick with you smiling best, you look like such a happy country boy.

In Memory of "Lil Man"

In Memory of "Lil Man"
Thanks Happy

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

Rest in Peace dear Sharkie

RIP - My Brother Gizmo

RIP - My Brother Gizmo
I Luv You "Lil Man"